Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demon hunter Academy OOC/signup

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Demon hunter Academy OOC/signup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 am

Alright, Henry is now looking for you all so she can get designates, now that she knows they were all attacked by the same cyndicate. I'm just assuming that Ollie was there when Gabriel was talking to Xavier, and she told Henry.

EDIT:
Henry apparently is quite the interrogater. Or she may have thought she was interrogating Ollie, but Ollie wasn't intimidated and just gave the names because she figured out Henry's intent. I'm leaning toward the second.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmaliaMakai on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 pm

FAIR WARNING TO ALL; Sorcha = Mean, Manipulitive,Controlling, Pyschotic at times, and just plain creepy. o-o Hope you don't mind, she's still fun :D? Kind of a "No, listen to me or be brutally beaten by my fist or eaten by a hell hound." o-o

So, yeah I'm warning you... Mostly Chris, so he can tell me no I can't or that I can :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmaliaMakai
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:07 pm

are you guys... still appecting people? if so, please read below :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Hori

Race: human

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anime girl&order=9&offset=120#/d1cf4jp

Grade: 1st grade

Style : Priestess

Physical features: standing at around 5’4 weight at about 41kg.

Signature move/skill: Vampiric Bloom(affects both friends and foes, lasts for 6 seconds), the reason for this skill that named in such an 'unholy' way is because the spell, it behaves like a leech itself, it drains everything within 20 meters of around Hori that has more the 70% enegry in them, and after absorbing the target's energy (and that includes plants, anything that have energy containing within), colored flowers would bloom out of their bodies, each having their own effect, those affected would be unable to move for a short while(3 seconds), due to the agonizing pain from the flesh itself, but it had been made known that some people was able to overcome the pain and continue to move while this spell is active

Depending on how much energy was drained(affected people would have 1/3 of their currect energy removed), the amount of flowers and size differs, the larger the flower is, the more effect it has upon touching/draining the flowers, after the flowers had fully sprout out of the bodies, they will immediately fall onto the ground glowing in raw energy, but even the flowers themselves do not last very long after blooming for they will only lasts for 2 minutes before decapitating into the atmosphere.

To absorb the flower's stolen energy one must drink it's 'nectar' from it's petals before it's powers will be activated.

flower kind(depending on which it grew from, the colors and element are different to, eg, a Dark being like a vampire would sprout Black and Green flowers, but there some flowers whose properties remains unknown): Green flowers can sprout from all living beings, but the amount differs depending on how 'pure' or alive it is.

Black: slightly restores Dark beings energy, damages every other living things, burning them inside out for a short while (5 seconds) (Dark mages are included)

White: slightly Recover ones physical wound, damages Dark being, setting them on white holy flames (5 seconds)

Green: Recovers energy lost when taken

Blue: unknown

red: unknown

yellow: unknown

Weapon: Gemmed magic gloves and a staff http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... ff#/d2jj9w

Bio: Hori, being a young priestess, her parents were both priests, but however it is said that her grand-parents however are mages, and it has been rumored that she had picked up a few basic element spells from her grand parents as well, but it remains a rumor that no one had seen her use any other element for battle except for holy.

During a raid of Odin’s minions brought them too close to where Hiro lives, in order to protect the town, the towns guards and Hiro’s family fought back the minions for a short while in hopes of the ‘fighters’ to arrive soon, during their defense, Both of Hiro’s parents were killed, and some of the towns guard were killed as well, but the help arrives just in time to save the rest of the once small peaceful village, when they arrived, they found Hiro fainted in a small room with small colored flowers on the floor that started to disappear one by one as they came in, and around Hiro were the corpses of her parents, and several of Odin’s minions.

Others: Hiro is often found sleeping underneath a certain tree in school, whenever she is free, and because of that, she is often late in classes, but somehow she always manages to keep up with the class
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

haaa... sorry about the long description of the signature move, have to be detailed about it.
Last edited by sin sin on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Lol sorry ive been gone ive been playing games and must have lost tract of the outside world o.O but ill post as soon as someone kindly gives me a recap? =D o.O

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 pm

yea i can recap it for you, after everyone got beat up, they did some training and now Xavier is sacrificing a bit of his life to give everyone more time to train. oh and my next post will be up in a few, fyi big surprise that will shock everyone trust me ^^ sorry for bad recap, working on the post so i'm distracted ^^

p.s.: Sin, still accepting and you are accepted you can go ahead and post
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenBlu on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Ooh, another twist? I can't wait to see what you throw at us next.^^
Persona Roleplay We are still in need of a few people, some and join us. You can't go wrong with Persona. Roleplay created by Growlithe.

FallenBlu
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

it's kind of a big post and i hope you guys like it, tell me if some stuff doesn't make sense i can always add more detail to it to make sure nothing is left out. but there is still more twists so i might not have added some details for a reason. and plus there is a little foreshadowing in there, i hope you guys see it. and i hope you like it. ^^

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Wow Gab is really a strong guy isn't he Takun would get destroyed if he tried to even touch him it seems so im not even gonna try it. xD Also im going to pm you about Yachiru because I have an idea for her skills but they WILL need your approval before I even start on her so far.

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:23 am

that's fine with me ^^

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:16 am

sorry about the huge big post, it's just that i'm used to big intros... and in this case well... Hori's training drill had made a sour turn, and i see that i forgot to put a picture of how her weapon looks like, here's the link: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... ff#/d2jj9w

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmaliaMakai on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 pm

....Ach, there. Next post, I'll have a story for more stuff that might help :D!

AmaliaMakai
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:54 am

Well... Ande lasted much longer then I thought he would, cause i was just using him to help with the introduction of Hori, but it looks like he'll be staying in the rp for quite a while, so here is his bio.

Name: Ande

Race: half human half werewolf

Appearance:

Human form:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=boy&ord ... 2#/d1bwalj

Werewolf form:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=werewol ... 48#/dsy2t4

Grade: 1st

Style: warrior

Physical features : slightly muscular, have a large scar on his face from slightly above his right eye across his face and ends in the middle of his left cheek, he likes to play a lot, that would explain his semi muscular build, he stands about 5’10 and weights about 58kg, his human eyes would be Amber in color (reddish)

Signature move/skill: (only usable in werewolf form) Howl of the Ghostly wolf(5 minutes), as much as that name says, a single howl in his werewolf form, would make Ande enter a trance state of being, increasing everything about him, strength, agility, speed, and changes his fur color to black, in this trance he attacks almost everyone around him regardless if their friends or foes, except for the few that has been embedded into his mind that he considers a friend or comrade (most 3 person, counting Hori, only 2 more) his attacks becomes much more damaging and swift, and his able to burst his claws into a element if he drinks, the unknown colored flowers from Vampiric bloom from Hori’s signature move, because his younger he is often blasted by magic from Hori, he found a way to transfer them to a few parts of his body, his claws or feet, for more devasting blow. But however when the Howl of the Ghostly wolf ends, Ande would be extremely tired, even though he would be able to fight on for a while longer, he have risks of fainting at any given time, unless he can quickly restore his lost energy.

Blue: Drinking Blue flowers will… change the material of his body into water, enabling him to take almost little to no damage from physical fire and water attacks, but take extra damage from lighting elemental (10 seconds)

Red: Taking red flowers makes his fists bursts in flame, but it damages him as well (lasts for 20 seconds)

Yellow: Ande had never taken a yellow flower while using the howl before, what effect on him is unknown, but one thing is known, Yellow means earth.

Weapon: dual swords

Bio: Ande from young already knew Hori, because he stayed in the same village as her, he was adopted by a family there, thinking that his just a normal human boy apart from that strange colored eyes, in other words yes, his Hori’s childhood friend, they had always played together, and of course he was and still love to tease Hori. Hori however had always used him as a test subject/victim to try her spells on, and because of that, his body has some resistance to elemental magic.

When Odin’s minions attack the village, his beastly survival instant took over Ande, transformed him into a werewolf to defend himself, he transformed before the very couple that adopted him, having fear running through the couple’s bodies they rejected Ande, after they knew what he really is. Having no where else to go, he visits Hori often, and ended up staying at their home for a period of time when suddenly Hori was told to go to the Demon hunter Academy, having heard about the Academy as well, Ande insisted that he will go too, after much persuasion and determination and as well as passing the tests to enter the academy, both of them entered the academy in the same day.

Other: Ande and Hori are best of friends, do not mistake them for lovers, both of his swords are strapped on both sides of his hips, he is often seen wearing leather armor and long pants while running around the school fully geared

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 am

ok, another good character. you having been posting with him already so i guess all i can say is keep at it ^^

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:01 pm

sorry bout the lack of posting, my computer got all sick again. but, rather than get it fixed just for it to happen again, I went and got a new computer. Back and better than ever baby!!!

edit: I'll try and make a post in a bit, just got home from work and my brain is a little fried at the moment O.o

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:47 am

Lol sorry for no reply in a while but ill post sometime today cause got distract play Dragon quest and other games! xD

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:48 am

lol i can understand, games distract me most of the time as well.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Lol I don't know how to put me chars back in to the plot now xD

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 am

You and me both.

I'm just going to assume that Ollie and Henry are training/upgrading as well, and come back in when I can.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmaliaMakai on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 am

o-o -Had dissapeared for a bit.. Like always.- Uhhh, what's been happening :3?

AmaliaMakai
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:36 am

You know how in that one Halloween film, the kids all give single years of the end of their lives to save a friend? Xavier's just done something like that so that they have more than 24 hours to prepare for a fight with Gabriel's gang. Everyone is reacting and getting started on training so that they're ready when the time comes to fight.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!