Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: A New Beginning

Teen Titans: A New Beginning

a part of “Teen Titans: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by iLaughAtYouSweetly.

The Titans have dispersed and Jump City is submerged in chaos and evil. Villains have risen due to the lack of vigilantes and the citizens demand new heroes to continue the legacy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Titans: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Teen Titans: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:49 pm

I am not neccesarly annoyed by those one-liners, but they do go against the pre-set rules and I wouldn't like to see you get kicked for not obeying them.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iLaughAtYouSweetly on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:56 pm

If you're having extreme writer's block, then at least try to write 5 sentences.. About... Whatever. < _ < No one-liners.
Btw, I just realized my second character is really, really weak.
I hope nobody minds if I add a power to Twisted Nerve?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iLaughAtYouSweetly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Unless its inhumane strenght I won't mind.( there are already four with that running around)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 pm

iLaughAtYouSweetly wrote:If you're having extreme writer's block, then at least try to write 5 sentences.. About... Whatever. < _ < No one-liners.

I think you should give her more superweapons/tech rather than powers. Because I like the idea of her just whipping out a big gun from nowhere and wasting stuff with it.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Okay, so let's see what is going on so far so we can get an idea of who's doing what. War is on the street talking to Tessie, who thinks War is a villain just like her...

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super_nova on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Uhh, can someone help me out here? I sorta can't see the first post or any posts before HighRoller1905's post D:

super_nova
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:24 am

AI, Gibari, Twisted and Eduardo are at the bank. You know hero vilain conflict.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super_nova on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 am

Ah, thanks :3 I guess I'll just have Luca chill somewhere in the Tower or something..

super_nova
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iLaughAtYouSweetly on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Shanatos wrote:
iLaughAtYouSweetly wrote:If you're having extreme writer's block, then at least try to write 5 sentences.. About... Whatever. < _ < No one-liners.

I think you should give her more superweapons/tech rather than powers. Because I like the idea of her just whipping out a big gun from nowhere and wasting stuff with it.

:) Alrighty then. At the moment, I'm greatly disliking Twisted cuz she kinda seems like brat. < _ <
Anywho.. I'm going to be gone for a day or 2 because of school.

iLaughAtYouSweetly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:26 pm

I know iLaughAtYouSweetly is going to be gone for a day or 2, but what about the rest of you? Are you guys still gonna post, or is this thread dead?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 am

I want to go on, but without reactions its rather hard to do so.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 am

I want to continue too, but the person Tessie is talking to hasn't posted yet.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 pm

my bad, just did, just left her standing to deal with a problem that my guy heard, but he'll come back

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HighRoller1905 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 pm

I would post, but I wanted to let Sweetly post first because me and Kallas have posted back and forth for a while.

HighRoller1905
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Tells us to post frequently and keeping from posting himself.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 am

I'm sorry guys, but this RP is a bit too much for me. It feels like it's just a big free-for-all of battles popping up everywhere as new villains are introduced. I was starting to loose my enthusiasm for it. I guess I'll just have to use Tessie in another Teen Titans/superhero role play if one ever gets made.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iLaughAtYouSweetly on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 am

I'm back!

D: And I'm sorry to hear that, Demented. :) Thanks for participating, though.

But, yeah, the roleplay is getting a bit big. We have a whole bunch of new characters and I'm happy to see that there are 9 heroes and 8 villains, so the balance is almost perfect.

By the way, What's going on? I left it off with Ai Ren and Twisted Nerve both in the bank.

iLaughAtYouSweetly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 am

Gibari and Eduardo are still at the banksite and Twisted has been iced up to the waist.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HighRoller1905 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm

I agree with Demented, but I'm not going to leave. I would just rather if the battles were more plot-driven and not every post was some form of fighting or crime. I think that, after wrapping up the bank robbery and the fight going on in the streets, all the people should return to their homes/places and get some form of a plot going.

Viktor could use his connections to scout out all the villains in the thread and try to recruit them. The Titans could do some planning, talking or something else in the Tower too. This doesn't need to happen (at all =P), but I'm just trying to give ideas for some more conversation and plot instead of 'RANDOM FIGHT GOGOGOGO!'

HighRoller1905
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 am

I couldn't agree more with HighRoller. I know he is not the GM but he is right. We want a plot to thicken and then suddenly explode with the Main Conflict and Resolution. However this a New Beginning of Teen Titans so this roleplay could go on and on with many different stories.

I'm trying to get a plot started but this roleplay has a comparison to a Hero and Villain Battle Arena. I am really trying my best to roleplay Viktor and I had a plot bout to get started.

Viktor was going to use Tessie to attack the Titans base as a distraction. While Viktor is at the Main Water Supply Resource Center of Jump City and attempting to activate The Radiation Emitter that could poison the whole cities water supply with Nuclear Chemicals that would mutate the entire population of Jump City. However...

Tessie left. Now I am just lost what to do next. I look like an idiot that I put attempted action to find Tessie and then Tessie abandoned her character. Now I am looking for no one. If anybody wants to team up and get a plot going on in this roleplay. Just PM me

I recommend a way we can keep the posts eligible to keep up with.

Click on RPG Forum and scroll down and click on Play-by-Post Roleplay pick the category your Roleplay is in and start a new topic and copy and paste the URL address into the Activity Tab on a Post. Then we can keep up with certain characters and look at Older Posts and maybe something might get started.

~Love~
*Darth-Kryon*
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!