Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom of the Secret Soul

Kingdom of the Secret Soul

a part of “Kingdom of the Secret Soul”, a fictional universe by dreamawaytheday.

In a world not that much different from our own, there dwells a mysterious race called the Sie. They coincide with humans, visible only to those who can see through the mist.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom of the Secret Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom of the Secret Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AerynV on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 pm

dreamawaytheday wrote:As May said, we have a few new characters! Kylie, played by AerynV and Fantasia played by kittycatdancer. Welcome!

kittycatdancer applied for the open chosen seer spot a few days ago, and since her liberal character seemed like it would be a fun contrast with Hurricane's politically active character, I approved her! If any of our chosen seers decide to withdraw, or stop posting, AerynV will replace them, so we won't be in another partner less situation! But either way, we'll still get to enjoy her posts as a Seer. Thank you AerynV!

you're welcome :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AerynV
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:33 am

Yeah, the Roleplay layout can be a little confusing when you're used the message board/forum style. There are a couple of options, actually, but probably the most convenient is to click the "Activity" tab. It'll show you the 25 most recent posts. At the top right, there's a "Reply to this Roleplay" button (or something like that, I forget the exact wording). If you click that, it will open up the text editor where you can write your post.

Glad to have you with us, Aeryn!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AerynV on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 pm

thanks so much! i found that before, but i wasn't sure if i was right or not so i wanted to double check. i will get to posting then as soon as i get home! I'm at work atm. :P

AerynV
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi, im kinda new to the site, so yeah...

Anyways, i was wondering if you could work my character in?

I kinda left it so that you could easily fit him in and that it could help the Roleplay, for it can make a good mystery from it, or adapt to any mystery you have planned.

Anyways, i hope to see this get started soon (or has it been started and i don't know where to look?)
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamawaytheday on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Doodlepoot's laptop is not working. Which means neither of us will have access to the internet at home for a while.

We do have internet access at school, so we'll try to check up every couple of days, but we definitely won't be responding daily to private messages, the OOC, or the story.

Please keep writing though! We will try to respond as often as we can!!

dreamawaytheday
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverReject on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm

this is a really neat plotline, and i'm totally hoping to join. if i do, could i snag two spots? one as a regular human, and one as a skol? :) if so let me know!
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear. Not absence of fear." - Mark Twain

CleverReject
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamawaytheday on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Good news!!

Doodle's laptop is fixed, so be expecting a response here soon, sorry about making everyone wait!

dreamawaytheday
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodlepoot on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 am

I promise this rp isn't over guys! Dreamawaytheday and I have been super busy these past few days, and with my computer not working right, it's just been really hard being able to find the time to post. My laptop's back in working order however, so be expecting a post from both of us within the next couple of days! Thanks so much for your understanding! :)

doodlepoot
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm still here, I promise -- things have gone CRAZY for me over the last couple of weeks, unfortunately, so I've just not had time to sit down and write. I check regularly, though, and I want to get something up and advancing in at least the next couple of days. Just wanted to let you all know! :)

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamawaytheday on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm

To anyone whose still with us, despite the HUGE gap in posting, I want to let you know this rp is not dead! Life has just been hectic lately.

I've recently had to deal with a death of someone who was very close to me, so needless to say I haven't been in the right mind to write, or do much of anything really. But now that I've had a few weeks, I'd like to get things back to normal.

So if anyone is still interested, I should be posting as both Cael and Riley either today or tomorrow. Even if its just Doodle, May, Kittycatdancer, and myself I think we should keep going! (:

If you do decide to quit, which is understandable after such a long lapse in posting, please let me know so those of us who remain can figure out a way to write out your character.

Thanks everyone!

dreamawaytheday
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!