Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lycanthropes against Vehires.

Lycanthropes against Vehires.

a part of “Lycanthropes against Vehires.”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

[Has already started, but plenty of places needing to be filled.] These foes have been at each others necks for centuries and living their lives seperate from one another, always fighting for their own benfits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lycanthropes against Vehires.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lycanthropes against Vehires.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lycanthropes against Vehires."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Lycanthropes against Vehires.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Ah. Sorry, nevermind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Hey, can we start posting now? Or at least an intro post?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 pm

That would indeed be nice. Regarding NPC's, should they be treated as player characters minus the characters? Or as cannon fodder? I planned on making my character enter the rp by destroying a verhire though I do not know the fesability of such an act. It would be a good way to kick off the hostilities between the lycans and vamps and as we all know, conflict creates story.
0=={==============>

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 am

Yes, and yes! :D
Intro's are indeed WAAAAAANTED! :P

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:39 am

I will be happy to kick off the roleplay with an intro. Should I do that whenever I get the opportunity?

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 am

Posting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and regarding the NPCs, i would say it depends on the importance. I mean obvously a NPC that is on purposly driving both sides to war so he/she can take charge and defeat them both would not die easily, but like in my intro post, the vampire/Veshire (i got that right right?) that tried to kill my charrie was completely disspossable....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Sorry to double post, but i was wondering if anyone was planning on posting in activity soon? Just asking.....im getting the feeling none of you come on till i have to go to sleep.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 pm

I hope my intro post was satisfying. I was a little upset at the cheesy dialogue, but what can you do? And if anyone was interested in what the note said specifically it said, "Here's a present for you! Hope you like puzzles!"

Issac sure is a nice guy, isn't he? Protecting all those damsels in distress and ensuring the continuation of mankind and all that good stuff. Such a dutiful and chivalrous citizen! =D

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 pm

No it was good. However i should note you should probably say somewhere if your a Veshire/Vampire not hunting my charrie, because unless you say otherwise your most likely hunting her. Just please note if you dont want to hunt her. This doesn't mean looking for her, it just means if you meet her or get the chance you will try to kill her.....i mean i wont let you, but still. You can if you want look for her though. I should also warn that vampires may come out of somewhere a lot.....there are a lot hunting her. This is just part of her story....

Now anyways, i REALLY want to post now, but i will wait another 18 hours. Ok?

And yes, yes he is. Just wait for him to meet my charrie, possibly the only vampire/Veshire without a taste for human......or any....blood :D They can be bestest friends :D

Now post up guys! We cant wait forever!

I would also like to note if you feel that i am going overboard or doing something wrong doesn't hesitate to PM me

Just because the last 20 critics of mine died doesn't mean you will too!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Oh dear me. It seems someone else has posted at the same time I have. Since mine is the last post in line, I will edit my post to better fit the occurrences in the roleplay. I will not change anything but we can simply assume that Jojo noticed the vehire after his little rant. If Jojo feel's like responding, she can edit her post appropriately! Happy times, happy people!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Well i posted, things are getting interesting....

brb now, gotta go do something real quick. Hopefully you will post before i get back ^.^

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Important question? Are we literally at war and at the necks at each others, because i mean, if a vamp aint doing anything bad, what reason do you have to fight them? Then again, Ian is doing many things wrong (referring to Meth as one), so i guess its really something that affects others physically.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Question is still waiting....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:59 am

Well its clear no one reads the OOC anymore D:

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Sorry that I have not been up to date with OOC, I also will not be posting for the next few days due to holidays. UGH!

For your question; I guess not at total war, but all of the vampires have killed a human so that is reason enough for them to kill the vehires.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!