Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Tithe

Blood Tithe

a part of “Blood Tithe”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Seven girls are given as sacrifice to the dark castle in which it is told a demon lives. Though… in truth its vampires who lay in wait… one must wonder… is this better then their imagined fate?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Tithe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blood Tithe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:56 pm

"Blood Tithe"

If you have any questions or suggestions please ask them or state them here.

Once again this is a Remake of Human Sacrifice by GenericUserName
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blood Tithe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Yay! I'm in! Can I remake my old charecter and double as a vampire?
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 am

Yes you may remake your character from Human Sacrifice and yes you can double as a vampire.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 am

Thanks! I'll be submitting them asap!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 am

Most excellent... soon this Role-Play shall be fully operational... Mauahahahhahahahahha

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerial on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 am

A few questions: When is the roleplay taking place (for characters age and history)? And are guns a usable weapon or would you prefer bows and crossbows?

Aerial
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 am

Um… as this is a RM I’m not sure specifically but… I assume its around renaissance to colonial er, so guns would be musket/flintlock.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 am

I can't wait until the rp starts ^_^

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0xthecheshirecatx0 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:40 am

I absolutely LOVE Puck!! I'm trying to describe it but I can't. The words original, interesting, unique all come to mind but they don't quite sum it up.

0xthecheshirecatx0
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:45 am

Yes... everyone loves Puck I've played him before and while he is annoying... I think everyone who was with him found something about him funny, or at least memorable.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0xthecheshirecatx0 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:49 am

Well I'm easily amused so that shouldn't be a problem.

0xthecheshirecatx0
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reika-Chan on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 am

He blows up into nasty tasting cupcakes XD

Reika-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:52 am

We will be starting tomorrow, all humans will start out in the courtyard being greeted by Arithral and his officers(2ed and 3rd in Command) along with and soldiers that join by then, otherwise the soldiers will be around the castle. This is so you can start thinking approximately what your post is going to be about.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:57 pm

It hath started.

I will be allowing characters to join from the original “Human Sacrifice” even if their original spot is filled, just P.M. me before submitting your character.

Summery.
So everyone understands what is going on I will be posting a summery of specific things revolving around the castle/my characters.

Along with the seven map scrolls an eighth one has appeared made of a strange fabric of quite a few colors… it also seems to jingle when moved.

All of the girl’s rooms are located on a single hallway which overlooks Arithral’s personal guardian, Talisman a vampress who is pretending to be regular male vampire is currently in the hallway outside their rooms… having just finished making their beds. She is a woman but she is pretending to be a man for a actual reason. Thus when referring to her please refer to her as a man until your character can legitimately identify her as a woman… do remember there are emasculated men and such.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Your_Dark_Prince on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey guys. Just wanted to come and apologize for disappearing in our last rp. Some serious crap went down with my ex, trying to move out of the country with my baby girl.
First Class and Fancy Free
She's high society,
She's got the best of everything,
What could I guy like me, ever really offer?
She is perfect as she can be
Why should I even bother?
Cause she is so high
High above me, She's so lovely

Your_Dark_Prince
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Ah, no need to apologize for missing out due to such a serious problem as that.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Why is everything so s l o w?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!