Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The House That Time Forgot

The House That Time Forgot

a part of “The House That Time Forgot”, a fictional universe by SithFaced.

There is a lonely house that sits on a hill - a lonely house, that holds more power within than one could possibly imagine. So, what happens when you stumble through the doors, and find out that this house can travel through time?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The House That Time Forgot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The House That Time Forgot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The House That Time Forgot"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] The House That Time Forgot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 am

I'd be interested =]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 am

Holy crap, this house is a massive TARDIS.

I MUST OWN THIS MAGICAL PLACE.

Edit: And I didn't notice until after the "House = TARDIS" bit that you have a Doctor Who quote in your signature... I WILL MAKE A CHARACTER.

SOON.

JUST NOT NOW.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm

GAH o_o I MUST JOIN THIS.

so can we have a character from any time period? :O I want one of my characters to be a pirate >:D

oh and have fun in Tokyo, btw ^^

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Holy crap! I only just realized I had people interested in this RP. Do any of you think that you'd be willing to give it a shot after this couple of months? If you would, I will finish my development of my character. xD

Also, hello Cypher. xD

And yeah. This is sort of my official post saying that I don't want to give up on this idea. xD Soooo if anybody would like to join, I'm open to it. :3

Also, to answer anyones question. You may have any kind of character from any kind of time period. :) If you're still hesitant about it though, you may always ask me here (now that I'll check it) or in a PM.

PS
I had a wonderful time in Tokyo, and if anybody would like to see any pictures or videos from Japan, all you need to do is ask.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

I completely forgot about this roleplay's existance. XD Hi there!

I'd be more than happy to join.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 pm

And I'd be more than happy to have you, Cypher. :3

Just submit a character when you get the chance. I'm going to go ahead and finish my characters profile as well. xD

Anyway, to those reading this for the first time, we're open and looking for characters! :) So, please join~! <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darccannan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm

When I read this I was excited about the entire concept. But it doesn't seem like its made any progress beyound that point. A shame really. If it ever gets going and you need a character just pm me. Goodluck! :)

Darccannan
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Yeah, I know. I've had people message me about creating characters, but so far none have come through. I don't want to finish my character for this is I'm not going to get interest on the subject. I just wish people would submit characters.

We don't have to have MANY to start out. Maybe one or two or three. Because they'll all come in eventually. Just, basically ones to start out in the house. :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm

I guess I'm really unclear on how to make a character. Does the house exist in every time zone simultaneously (as in it's there in every time period at the same time), or is it only there in the 1970s? And if so, would I have to create a character from the 1970s? (Because I'm pretty sure a follower of Timothy Leary stumbling into a time-travelling house inhabited by a Victorian-era gentlelady would be a pretty freaking awesome thing to do right now.)

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 am

You may make a character in any time that you'd like. :3 if you'd like to make a character from the 1970's, that'd be great, since the house is there already. BUT you don't have to. You could pick another era, and the 1970s statement could simply be an example. :)

And yeah, it does exist in every time possible. Its usually hidden away, or one of those "haunted houses" that nobody ever goes near. And the outside CAN change if it so has to, but its default image is that of a second era Victorian home. its actually the house in the picture of the roleplay, which is actually my friend Mary's house. xD If you'd like a larger picture, I can provide one as well.

But yeah. It exists in all times at one time. But the time that you come out of rotates. :) I hope that makes sense.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 am

Yeah, makes sense to me. The house itself exists everywhere but it's 'passengers' are only in a specific time.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!