Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hell's War on Earth

Hell's War on Earth

a part of “Hell's War on Earth”, a fictional universe by A.C..

The time has come for the war between Heaven, Hell, and Earth to begin again... The casualties will be astronomical, the collateral damage will know no boundaries and will swallow up anything and everything... That is unless somebody stops it...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hell's War on Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hell's War on Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hell's War on Earth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hell's War on Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Wow, this looks awesome. I'd love to join.

Just one question, I thought the four horseman of the apocalypse were Death, War, Famine and Pestilence? Where did conquest come from?
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Simple Conquest came from the Bible, while Death and Pestilence are the same thing

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 am

As a demon lord would I be allowed lieutenants?
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby byockery on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 pm

angelwolfchild wrote:Wow, this looks awesome. I'd love to join.

Just one question, I thought the four horseman of the apocalypse were Death, War, Famine and Pestilence? Where did conquest come from?

To answer your answer..the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse represented Conquest, War, Famine, and Death. All four are different ways of death. Conquest is death by civil violence, War is death by...well..war! lol. Famine is death by hunger, and finally Death is death by plague or sickness. I got all this information from The Revelation in the Catholic Bible.

byockery
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alecstasy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 pm

I accidentally abandonded my character...lol how Do i get it back?
I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and ev'ry highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. ~Frank Sinatra~
You Make Me Feel Like I'm living A Teenage Dream
Click Click BOOM
The one I LOVE I HATE But the Sex is GREAT! --Dope "Bitch"

Alecstasy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 pm

best way would be to remake them, as the orphanage doesn't work right

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alecstasy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Okay. Thank you~

Alecstasy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:27 pm

I am having problems with this system and there is a coding error with characters so if in the last week you have created a character it is not accepted unless I have PMed you that it is, I will be putting this on the information tab and in the OOC section

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erayu on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:51 pm

I have a question. Did you approve or disapprove of Michael? I fixed his bio so he has no friendship with Death but havent gotten word since.

Erayu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nefarious-66 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 pm

this looks like a very intersting story line i noticed u needed someone to play victor id be more than happy to do so

nefarious-66
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:00 am

I dont need someone to play Victor I need someone to play the Devil's Grandson, so if you want it then make an application and you can name the char what you want

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby romanticfiction on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 am

Well this was the first rp to catch my eye on here :D

Submitting a character now!

romanticfiction
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isidar_Riddle on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

I hope it's not too late to submit a character!!!

Isidar_Riddle
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!