Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed:

a part of “Assassin's Creed: Revelations”, a fictional universe by Aufeis.

A group of modern day assassin's have been gathered to step into their ancestors shoes to discover the location of a Piece of Eden

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassin's Creed: Revelations”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Assassin's Creed:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:24 pm

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/shaolin-monk-vs/32088

Here is the link to their episode. Won't find much on youtube but this episode has the swords in it. Should be one of the first weapons shown as well. Enjoy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Idk if anyones noticed but sometimes I will mistakingly refrence the name Ethan, most of my characters' names are Ethan so I might put it once in a while when I'm typing fast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:36 am

Hey, sorry about not being on at all today, I stayed up real later the night before and then slept all through the day, then I had class, and then I hung out again. I'm working on a post now, so I just wanted to apologize.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey do you mind that if my character has the bleeding affect? It won't giving him special powers but he's just going to see stuff. Its mainly because he was caught by the templars before and he was in the animus for days at a time for 6 months.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm

I guess. I mean, I don't have a problem as long as it doesn't effect the main story.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:21 pm

I wanted everyone to know I finally said fuck it to finding or trying to draw a picture for my character profiles. Couldn't find one that I liked, so I'm just going to throw up a description in the CS's, if you wanted to take a look.

OMG, Another double post!?

*asplodes*

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:29 pm

so, due to RL I forgot about this, but would still love to join if there is room?

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 am

it won't it. He's just going to see stuff like people and well known events.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:15 am

It seems I missed that little memo, yeah I meant Salina but I suppose we can ignore and just stick with the open challenge.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:59 pm

No sweat, Henry and Salina can duke it out later at a game. She has some really important techno-babble stuff to attend to.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 am

Bloody hell, sorry Kurokiku, I never saw your post with Wendy introducing herself! Maybe I can pass it off as Janie being a wee bit deaf in the ear you talked into. It's not that wierd, everyone in the highlands talks loudly, I swear highlanders could hold conversations on the peaks of different hills.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Haha, I kinda figured that, it's okay. =)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 am

Hey everyone, it's been a while. If you'll notice, two new locations have opened up in the places tabs. To keep this roleplay organized, I'm going to be updating the places Tab as new areas are unlocked, which should help you to keep your bearings on what happens where. While I would like you to try and use the places drop down menu in your posts, you do not absolutely have to. I hope everyone had an awesome holiday season and is enjoying New Years! Stay safe and have fun, everyone!

-Aufy

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:33 pm

As fair warning, next time I post with Janie, I'm going to unleash the full power of her accent. If you have trouble understanding her, say her dialogue out loud, and if that doesn't work, tell me and I'll ease off the accent.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm sorry i haven't posted for a LONG time, have a really bad Writers block so can't think of anything yet, when it passes I'll post right away.
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 pm

I wish someone would post...All of my RP's have come to a dead stop, and it's unnerving.

> _ >

< _ <

> _ >

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm

I know, but I don't want to interrupt the very first animus sessions.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about it, Nobody really seems to be responding at the moment, and just knowing someone is still out there is comforting, lol. I hate this time of the year for roleplays, what with the holidays and school. Bleeeeeh.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm

I check a few times a day so I am out here watchin, but it is holidays and just wanted to let everyone know Ima be gone for about ten days. Family gathering going on and i got a plan to catch tomorrow

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 am

don't worry i'm here too, a post will be up shortly

Architect
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!