Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

LIMIT: The Last City

LIMIT: The Last City

a part of “LIMIT: The Last City”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

From ruins the world has rebuilt itself, all those who were left have built a single remaining city using magitechnology. Now, that city is protected by the organization LIMIT.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “LIMIT: The Last City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] LIMIT: The Last City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Argh D: sorry, slipped my mind. Gimme til tommorow and the post will be up. Thanks for bumping this thing in my post list ^^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Lol, Ghaarme, you're such a loser.

Just kidding, of course. But you almost made Kiku sad. Don't you just feel like a horrible person now? Unless you ant to make her really sad, you should post in Revelation, too, ya bum! XD
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Erm... I'm not quite that fragile, Machina. It would be cool if you posted in Revelation though. *cough*

Anyway, Happy New Year, dudes!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 pm

- w-...no, I dont feel bad about making a girl cry. I feel bad that I was invited to an xmas party but not the new years because of one teensy, weensy theological debate...

And I wasn't aware that Revelation had begun. I shall post forthwith. Did I use that word right? Forthwith?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:25 pm

... you didn't debate the existence of God with a Christian at a Christmas party, did you?

Some arguments are best left alone, dude.

But yeah, that's how you use forthwith.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 pm

;-; shh. It wasn't so much about God as...erg. It was mostly the whole Adam and Eve thing. If all of humanity spawned from just those two, someone had to bang their sister/brother. It's mathmatically impossible for incest not to have been a factor unless several other completely unrelated families oined the equation, and even then incest was extremely likely to occur at some point...and isn't that like, a sin?

Hehe. Got em real riled up with that one. And the question; "Where does a mentally disabled or braindead person go when they die?" Since they either have no clear concept of morality or true faith, or maybe even nothing at all, are they sent to hell, or purgatory, or what? And even then, mentally handicapped people(at least those i've met) are really sweet as a whole. Nice people. They don't get no heaven? Like, wtf?

Mk. I'm ranting. And I had a day out today sooo, i'll post tommorow morning ^^;

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Well, technically the huge genealogical portions of the Bible which are otherwise boring as all get-out indicate that there were other humans around, they just didn't get to party in the garden and stuff. It's all pretty unclear, actually.

And the whole 'people who can't understand faith thing... I think I'd want to be kickin' it in purgatory anyway. I mean think about it... it's where all the cool pagans get to hang out. Who wouldn't want to hang out with the ancient Greeks or Chinese or whatever? It would be totally badass.

I fail to take things seriously at all times. (^_^)

And yay! Post!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

But isn't purgatory some horrid, endless isolation where you are vaguely aware of other beings yet unable to interact with them?

;-; and I dont take things seriously either! People feel that they need to force belief on me though.

And yes. Post. Go have fun with Sable~

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Collaborative posts ftw! Machina and Kiku productions is proud to bring you... A GIANT WALL OF TEXT!

We thought it would be the best way to make some sense out of that mess. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Dawww. You guys and your collaboration so cute XD

I shall read now...

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm

The next post might as well be mostly a timeskip that gets everyone back to HQ, except of course what remains of the rebels and such.

But anyway, Dante's purgatory is I think slightly more interactive, but then it's Dante, not some theological authority, so who knows?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Should I wait for Angelwolf to post or are we the only three left? Cuz...three rpers does not an rp make.

Well, that's not true, but this story doesn't feel like it was meant for so small a pool of writers. But! If you two are still interested me post whenever~

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 pm

My vote is meh. I like the story, and think it could be carried off with three people, but I dunno. Whichever way you guys are inclined is fine with me. It's not like we don't already read enough of each other lol.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Haha, Machina, that last part is certainly true enough. I like it too, but I'll leave it to someone else to decide since I am far and away not in charge of this thing. Ghaarme? I guess that means the kill switch is all yours, dude.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm

...you people aren't very decisive :/ SO WHATEVER! We can just do it on the side as a casual thing until it gets boring.

So ne wait for Angel or just post?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 pm

I'd say just post. She can jump in if she feels like it.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Yep, sure. Seconded.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!