Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teeth

Teeth

a part of “Teeth”, a fictional universe by WindsOfWhimsy.

A rogue werewolf changes the lives of four teenagers and the pack that takes them in. (( Closed ))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teeth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Teeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm

I actually don't find him that much of a jerk . . . Even though everyone else does. I don't know why - but I just don't think he's that obnoxious. I've met people who were much more obnoxious. Will is just sort of guarded. Like I feel like everything he does is an act - not his actual thoughts or feelings. I feel like he's hiding
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Haha well that's kind of what I meant. He acts like a jerk, but that's probably going to start changing in the other books. I'm still rooting for him over Jem, just because Will has more chemistry with Tessa :P, and because he's sort of similar to Jace (who I love XD haha).
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 pm

For this class, my friend had to take care of these obnoxious electronic babies
My friend Jessica named hers Jace, and my friend Jasmine named hers Alec, which was amusing, because she didn't find out she was gay until right around that time
Which reminds me...
Magnus amuses me. He's just so...magnus-like?
Ciao,
Whimsy

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

I love Magnus too .... he's the sassy gay friend I've always wanted. But I think he's actually bisexual, thanks to Clockwork Angel. Anyway i've always thought that Will and Jem are like the two sides of Jace, you know? Like his nice side and his mean side. Still, I like his mean side more

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 am

OMFG! You know the picture of Jagger? Well that guy, Alex Pettyfer, is playing Jace in the Mortal Instruments movie! Coming out in 2012 bitches! OFFFICIAL! God I'm so excited - It's like Twilight onl GOOD!

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

Woohoo! I always thought he'd make the perfect Jace :D!

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:42 am

Me too! So apparently Lily Collins has signed on 2 play Clary but Alex Pettyfer hasn't yet signed on 2 b Jace .... He's considering it tho. He says he's read the books and loved them but he has 2 think about accepting the role - considering it would be a long commitment considering it's like a 6 book series - even if they're not all out yet

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm

*slams head against keyboard repeatedly*
Sorry for not replying that much lately guys...This month has kind of been really stressful, and it's kind of affecting my motivation to sit down and type out stuff

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Sooooooooo. . .

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 am

Soooooooooo...
I'm kind of waiting for more people to post their reactions, so I can type a decent length post

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Well Jagger's just staring blankly off into space . . . So I find it kind of hard to make a whole post out of that

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!