Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Changed

Changed

a part of “Changed”, a fictional universe by WindsOfWhimsy.

Four Teens Attacked by Rabid Dog in One Night--That's what the headline says, but you know better. It wasn't a dog that attacked you. You were bitten by a werewolf.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Changed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Changed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:36 pm

I agree completely. I know that people have stuff going on, because I am one of those people, but you've got to be willing to put into the effort. If you didn't expect this to become something that is at least a part of your priorities, then you're ruining it for those of us who take it seriously and want this to succeed.
Ciao,
Whimsy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 pm

I gotta agree. Even though i just took my laptop in for a fix and I'm using one with a really slow connection, I still take time to get on. Mainly because I just LOVE this roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I agree with Midnight . . . This is an awesome RP. . . great idea, great cast
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 pm

I do too
I love all of you guys, and your characters

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I just realized how not-so-good Emily and Minnie being stuck in close quarters is going to be because of August...
Or maybe I'm just being paranoid...

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Because August has a thing for both of them?

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

I'll see ya'll monday! ((I be going to my mother's))

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Anyone not want me to skip to the next day? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Also, where's Silver and Sparrow?

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Well everyone's asleep so i think it makes sense to go to the next day

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

mkay

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:14 pm

What happened to Gilthanas!? :( No Gilthanas . . . What do we do now?

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm

I KNOW!
What happened to Tori too?
*annoyed sigh*

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Did you try pming them?
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Very annoyed

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Sparrow hasn't been on sin the eigth
who's gonna play Gil?

Also
Saint and Stella are sisters?
That explain a lot (now that I realize it)

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 pm

I would play Gilthanas but I already have two characters so it'd be a bit much . . . and yes, we are sisters. She's older by a year though. We usually do the same RP's so we have something to talk about - and not kill each other :)

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

i'm jealous
my little sister really doesn't like writing/reading, which means i have no one to talk to about this stuff when i'm at home
one of my old teacher's, who's my sister english teacher told me that we were polar opposites about reading. He'd have to take books away from me during class, and it's utterly impossible to even convince my sister to pick one up

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm

That's pretty amusing. My teachers have to tell me to stop reading sometimes too. And one's who've had my sister always say "Oh you're just like Kate." That really kind of annoys me actually but it could be worse. Despite being alike though, we fight alot. Like all sisters

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm

lol. Double Vision totally reminds me of August!

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm

I have this horrible habit of trying to relate every song I hear to my life or my writing
Like, 'Final Goodbye' by Rihanna was what started all of this
and 'More Than This' by Vanessa Carlton became Hope and Mike's couple song
and 'Love, Save The Empty' by Erin McCarley reminds me of this roleplay as a whole

..I sense a RP playlist in the making *headdesk*

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!