Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Piece: Another Voyage 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One Piece: Another Voyage (Remake)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

I just want to write

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Id say we might want to start over a little bit with better planning, but if we do the whole thing over some of us might have to wait a while to come into the rp. It would be weird if the captain met the whole crew at one time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm

I don't know if this will help with anything, but its cool either way. http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6563 ... 731440.jpg OP MAP!

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 am

Well it doesn't matter me, I had realised in my last post I really needed to get my character to interact with yours so I was going to make it that the world government sent Cloud on a mission to observe Ryu, which the best way to do that would be to join the crew, he would slowly be infected by the hapiness and freedom and quit the wold government. Or something like that.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 am

i'd suggust restarting with better planning, and not having everybody met at once
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 am

I was thinking we could all pick a place on the map where our character is from, and the plot the rout that we take. Just because it would be a good way to organize things.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 am

That means we each have our own issue at each of the islands where we come from, right?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:16 am

I guess I'll take gosa island then

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 am

Hmmm...well...I got some other bad news...I'm not finding the time to start yet another RP...^^; can someone do it?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:03 pm

I could do it if no one else wants to, Id just have to warn you that I tend to be kind of overly organized. You'd still want to be captain though right?

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm fine with organized. I live with a mom who has OCD so I'm used to it

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:29 pm

OCD in the game World of Goo is Obsessive Completing Distiction and I have been collecting them

Must complete under specific requirements! not enough time!

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 pm

on the grand line it's would aslo be possible to make our own islands, seeing how nobody, takes the exact same route, cause their are different islands, and with a regular logpost, its completely random which one you go to next

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 am

Yea I was thinking of making up an island for my character anyways, given that not all of the places in the world have been named in the series.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

Not even all the fruits/powers have been given names, like I don't think it has been stated that Apoo (One of the eleven Supernovas) has his power from a fruit or not, and if it is a fruit it hasn't been said what it is called.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

So, should I go ahead and make a new rp board then?

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 pm

yeah go ahead. also can we make up the "Big Enemy" whose on the island we come from, or do want do that

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 pm

*sigh* Dan it...I barely even get on here now -_- sorry guys...

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 am

Dont worry about not being able to get on too early and stuff, we all know what its like to have stuff going on in real life. Just post as much as you can manage and ill be happy.
Ill try to have the board up by tomorrow night.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:04 am

roleplay/one-piece-another-voyage-reboot/

ok guys here it is, let me know what you think and if i should add anything.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!