Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magins: Imagination Turned Real

Magins: Imagination Turned Real

a part of “Magins: Imagination Turned Real”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

As the appearance of Magins, people developing powers that connect to their personality and imagination, begin to appear in the advanced world of Arin, life changes chaoticly. But are they really a threat or just a misunderstanding?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magins: Imagination Turned Real”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Magins: Imagination Turned Real

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuiHa on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

For my post I imagined that the signal light device was like the ones that appear in some futuristic movies that are more flying orbs than anything, at first I thought in the flashlight type but this is supposed to be a futuristic rp so I went in that direction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuiHa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Just a warning to all Magins, the signal was already activated, meaning we'll be having a "boss" level enemy showing up soon. Just get ready >:3
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 pm

This just a slow weekend?

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuiHa on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Sadly I will see little action thanks to placing my character a little away from the rest, I´m waiting for this Boss to appear (you know Im still a human. What if I get one shotted? lol)

SuiHa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingVelociraptor on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Gah, sorry I haven't posted. Had to go perform at ISSMA, then a friend of my mom's came over. I'll post shortly.
Friend: Do I even want to know how in the h*** you managed to lose a velociraptor?
Me: Honestly, I don't know myself. It's one of life's great mysteries.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS: ...Clever girl.

MissingVelociraptor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am

ISSMA?
Cool, then I'll wait for you before I post again.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingVelociraptor on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 am

It's a musical competition. I was a solo singer.

Gah, apparently I meant "tomorrow" when I said "shortly" D: But it was almost midnight. To the RP, away!

MissingVelociraptor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Cool. Do you know how you placed yet?

I'll try not to hold it against you too much. Slow and a liar. Does that mean their a slow liar? And would that translate to stupid liar, or a liar that takes forever to come up with a decent story.... I mean, uh....thanks for posting in a timely manner. Lol

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingVelociraptor on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Yup. I got a gold rating.

Image ... XD

MissingVelociraptor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 am

Wanna describe 'The Peacekeeper" for us Obliv, so we can shoot at it?

@Missing: Awesome! (I think) E-five!

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 am

*waves finger* nah uh uh, all you could possible get now is the ship it's in. After all, what kind of a boss type enemy will it be if you jsut shoot it before it arrives? XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuiHa on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Suddenly I see a massive robot like the ones the Protoss build or one of those that appear in Robocop just bigger and more modern. Oh the possibilities... See? That´s why I stay away XD. To avoid a sure death.

SuiHa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 pm

C'mon guys! Get it together!

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am

Mmmm, alright I'm going to ask for some advice for youz guys. I don't want to godmod, but I don't want my character to seem like a complete idiot for not realizing this because it is a part of her power. But she can control and manipulate mechanical things... and that's a giant mech. Soooo.... should I just make it seem like it's too large and the system is too complicated or something for her to control? Or maybe... eh... I dernt know... Controlling it a little would be a little fun :P... Opinions pweze >.<
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 am

I'd probably go with the system being too complicated to control the whole thing but then control small bits and pieces, like locking up those rockets, or screwing up the targeting system so it has to target manually.

Axel is gonna be extremely loopy and screwed up.....

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zydaline on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 am

Yeah, giving the mech a handicap will be fine. Up to you what it is, of course.

And do you think my posts are too tl;dr, guys? I'm used to writing like this for fanfiction so...Yeah, just tell me if I should shorten it/put less detail.

Zydaline
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingVelociraptor on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 am

breemee: Yeah... maybe they've even been creating anti-technopath systems specifically to fight against Magins, and this is the first field test for the system.

Zydaline: No, no! I look forward to your posts. The details are great :)

MissingVelociraptor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:56 am

Very very good, guys. all working on it while I wasn't here. XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zydaline on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 am

Gah, tl;dr post!

So sorry, but it's the Lunar New Year's now, so I might not be posting until the weekend is over. (Visitations + celebrations, etc) Yes, I'm Chinese, so it's kind of a compulsory family thing. xD

Thought I'll just put everything Allen will be doing in one post. Sorry~

Zydaline
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuiHa on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Apologies for not posting before my house was attacked by a semi storm that blew my fuses and when it finally subdued the fuses blew again, now thanks for humidity and... another reasons the fellow that repaired it know well while I lack the skill to remember all of them. Anyways post incoming soon.

SuiHa
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!