Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Snow White And The Seven Deadly Sins

Snow White And The Seven Deadly Sins

a part of “Snow White And The Seven Deadly Sins”, a fictional universe by SaintAndSinner.

A twisted, dark, wicked, vamped version of the classic fairy tale

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Snow White And The Seven Deadly Sins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Snow White And The Seven Deadly Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Snow White And The Seven Deadly Sins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Snow White And The Seven Deadly Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chelonian_princess on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Ooh this sounds like a really interesting roleplay!

Okay well this is my second day on this site, so I'm not sure how things work properly yet haha! But do I have to tell you on here first that I'd like to try out the part for wrath and then post my character description thingy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chelonian_princess
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Can I reserve the sin of lust?

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Hello there,

Well, this roleplay caught my interest ahaha~ I wonder if I could roleplay as Snow White? Or is it reserved for anyone?

Thanks.
~Life is like a flower...pretty but never lasting.
Life is like the sea...wavy and filled with unknowns deep within.
Life is like the weather...unpredictable at all times.
Everything is part of Life, but Life is not part of Everything.~

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Yeah sure you can have snow white. And sorry Carnella, I made lust before I checked this. But feel free to do any of the others. I suggest Greed because it's similiar to lust in a way. And for anyone else interested in making characters, remember that we need some more males too.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks a lot! I'll send my character profile for your approval as soon as possible after school. ^^

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Can i reserve Envy?

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Sure. I plan on waiting a few days before starting. But, don't take forever posting your characters. If you don't create your characters in 24 hrs and someone else makes a character for your spot, I'll give it to them. Reservations only last 24hrs unless you talk to me about it

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:51 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: Only one more of the remaining characters may be female. To keep it even. First come first served.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Okay the three remaining characters MUST BE MALE.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:53 am

I would also like to reserve the part for Greed, please. (:
only because it seems pretty slow and I wanna get this rolling. :D
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm sorry, I hate to do this but you can take the reserve off, but I just went from understudy to lead role last night and the show opens Friday. So I don't want to take the spot from someone who could actually play it. Again, I apologize.

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh . . . Well good for you. I know what you mean by being busy. My school's doing Grease and we have practice all the time . . . But we don't open until the end of the month so I don't feel as pressured as you must.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!