Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked

a part of “Shipwrecked”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The sailors and passengers of the good ship Sea Breeze end up on a very strange shore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shipwrecked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shipwrecked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Just posted, next please!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Aaaand again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I will have a post up tomorrow.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Jade?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Still here, still reading. Still puzzling out how to get Loare definitively on the side that probably won't kill her on sight.

I have the next few days off, so I'm sure I'll have a chance to reply. Hopefully today. I'm on it!

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Perhaps have one of the sailors or one of our characters save her from a scary snake monster? Or perhaps she ends up at the base of the ship and James/Calder/Maggie help her up?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:01 pm

My character's kinda hanging at the moment too. I read that your character was running along the treelines and I placed my character in your route Jadeling. So let me know if there's anything we can work out.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 pm

*nudge nudge*

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:05 pm

*cough*

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 pm

I've posted.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Posted for your pleasure.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 pm

*tapping foot*

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Northern? You gonna have James ask the captain to go on a scouting mission?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:29 pm

I suck, I know... I'm on it.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:07 am

Must resist jokes about girls and how they "suck"......

Anyways. I have posted. Will we be seeing Xo show up at some point in the near future?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 am

I can do... It's just, to be honest, I'm struggling to come up with much inspiration for this RP. Now that the two groups have split off, you're going to effectively be RPing on your own. That and the only native character still active is mine (which makes things difficult as I don't know where you want the plot to go).

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 am

The plot is loose and willing to wiggle!

Now I suppose that we have a few directions we could go in, depending on how you feel about it.

Option one

James and party find the town Xo was heading to in the last or only post she was mentioned in (page 2). When the humans show up, the Lythari capture them, with Maggie (damn I am that weak) or James (damn he was right) or a random sailor escaping to bring Calder to the "rescue". The captain arrives just as the language barrier is standing to fall and his plan to free them might get everyone killed.

Option two

James and friends find a nice cave (or get chased into one) but before they can report back to the beach, the surviving raiders find them and attack! Can they hold out until rescue?
In the mean time, Xo appears on the beach with a party of her Alliance warriors. Tense stand off, while the leaders try to communicate. A native brings a report of the sound of the strangers weapons in the mountains. Can the massage be communicated in time to save James, Maggie and the sailors?

Option three

James and friends find a nice location out in the woods and bring the news back. James gets to gloat, while the captain glowers, as they rig up a way to carry the supplies and other gear to the spot. All the while Xo continues to watch them, almost getting caught a few times, until she tries to approach the strangers, on behalf of her mother or just to learn more about them?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 am

Oh and if you'd like some more natives, like say a hunter or warrior, say the word and I'll make her.

Anyways, time fore bed.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 am

Well, I think option 1 sounds the most interesting but really, it's your RP. Perhaps we could do with some more recruitment too...?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 am

Perhaps a combination of 3 and 1? Say we get through the part in 3 where we meet Xo and they are headed back to her city when the hostile natives of the other sect strike, taking Xo and some of the group hostage while the other's escape. Perhaps then it could turn into a collaborative rescue mission between the shipwrecked sailor and the people of Xo's city? I got the vibe there was going to be war between the two sects anyway, so perhaps this is a catalyst that gets the ball rolling?

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!