Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu Yu Hakusho: Investigator Of the Month!

Yu Yu Hakusho: Investigator Of the Month!

a part of “Yu Yu Hakusho: Investigator Of the Month!”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

The Spirit World is in need of Detectives to Track down some more Demons. With your power in hand, you join the everlasting struggle to battle Demons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu Yu Hakusho: Investigator Of the Month!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yu Yu Hakusho: Investigator Of the Month!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Yu Yu Hakusho: Investigator Of the Month!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yu Yu Hakusho: Investigator Of the Month!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Hmm, interesting. I love Yu Yu Hakusho XD. So. Can I reserve a spot? Will have a char up ASAP
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Go For It! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 pm

So, do the members have a detective item? Or are those in possession of the assistant?

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

I Guess That's up to you. I've just recently been getting back into YYH. So I need all the help I can get.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Alright this sounds fun. Can I get a spot? I wont be able.to set a character up till late tonight or even tomorrow. Can I use the dragon of the darkness flame?

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Okay. I'll mark you for Member 3. Then that means only two roles remain. Unless you want the Botan/Detective's assistant role?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 pm

JayZeroSnake wrote:I Guess That's up to you. I've just recently been getting back into YYH. So I need all the help I can get.

I see, well, I guess I'll leave those thing-ma-jiggys in the hands of the assistant. Don't want bad things to happen of course. :P
And ehm.. Yeah If you need any help just ask. :D

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Welp, so far, It seems no one wants to play Assistant...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Haha! Well, I guess it sounds boring, no? Meh, maybe it's just me.

Anyhow, are you going for an original storyline? Or did you want to copy off some things from the anime?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:01 pm

I think it'll be original. We'll copy if we need to, I suppose.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey, Jay. Hope you don't mind me joining. Just let me tweak my character with your OC, and we'll be good to go. I would really like to be a part of this, so please give me time.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:18 am

True Grave....I've already accepted your character. I could not say no. Especially not to you, or your awesome OC!

Welcome aboard!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks, man. I designed Ken for a YYH roleplay two years ago that fell through. Now, I'm interested in continuing his story as the heir to the Hanamiki bloodline. He has a close connection to the original Team Urameshi, so it will work for that, too. Allow me to begin my journey with a bad-ass opening.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:07 pm

I took a chance and just submitted my Character. I know I took forever and by the looks of the character tab you already have everyone you need but I'm still hopeful I'll get in.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Actually Acer, two players didn't take member roles that I know of. Also, your Profile isn't there. D:

Nice Intro, True Grave! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Thank you. I thought it was a perfect way to kick things off. I did reserve a member role, just to be clear and prevent confusion. So, now it's up to you guys to set the stage for when Kenshiro comes to America.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:29 pm

I'll resubmit. I'm new to all this stuff so work with me.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:13 am

No prob, Acer.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:30 am

Mine is in so if I'm good to go then can I post?

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!