Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. Marie Academy the II

St. Marie Academy the II

a part of “St. Marie Academy the II”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

When an experiment goes wrong, the students at St. Marie Academy have their DNAs altered with the DNAs of animals. What will happen now?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Marie Academy the II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] St. Marie Academy the II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "St. Marie Academy the II"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] St. Marie Academy the II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Ooc:// Hey, am I posting in the right place? Anyway, I was just wondering if I could join as a male character. I'll fill out the form and everything. Sorry if I get something wrong, this is my first time on this site, this style of site actually, but I have roleplayed before and this plot sounds interesting. =)
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:09 pm

This is so random-ass and insane--but since when was that a bad thing? XD I'll see about a character if I can.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Oooh~ I found a good school roleplay! Lucky! Anyways if I may, I'll be putting up a female wolf character! She's going to be so bad! Like whoop butt as soon as you turn the corner! Those dragons won't stand a chance >:D muahahaha
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm interested. Probably join later as a cat.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Ok and just so everyone knows I had started this role-play a loooooooooong time ago (like the concept and stuff) and I'm just restarting it because it was slowly starting to die. So if anyone wants to read the past one I can tell you guys which one it is.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh and just so everyone knows, the role-play like starts out around winter.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Character entered. Hopefully you find it acceptable.

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Whoa...I just realised I completely left personality blank 0_o Er--I'll get to editing XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:25 pm

I submitted. I hope it looks okay! I kinda did it up quickly because I saw posting and I didn't wanna fall behind but I believe I got what she needed in there! Hope to join all of you soon!

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Omg I'm creating anew role-play called the Hollywood Tower Hotel and it's going to be so good... It's about a haunted hotel that 6 teenagers are forced to stay at and 6 teenagers had died there in the year 1920, and their ghosts now and they haunt the hotel....
Yeah.... You have to actually read the intro to get it....
But it going to be awesome..... Heh heh heh....

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Do you create RPs are a rate of five a day or what? 0_o

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 pm

are you guys still accepting? :)
Image Image ImageImage Image

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Actually no. I've been planning the one Hollywood hotel one for like a week or so, and on this academy one I made this one because my first one of this role-play died so I really just copied and pasted all the information... So yeah.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Nah, I was just sort of joking :P

Well, that makes two of your RPs I am participating in :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 am

You just wait nagato. It going to be awesome, you just don't want to admit it. Ha ha ha me going to prove it to you.... Just wait... I'm going to...

(ha ha ha I'm laughing right now)

I'm going to prove it to you... Yeah, I am. So HA :P

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

I never denied it being potentially awesome, I don't doubt that it will be :P

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:45 pm

I have submitted a character for approval. ^^ this RP sounds like fun!

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:56 pm

I posted my intro and I left a part at the end where anyone can enter if they want. I'm not sure if I was supposed too >.> but I hope it was okay.

By the way, I just hadn't seen any other posts other than Kellykat's and Nagato's so I figured maybe if I posted it would stem others to post....I'm so conflicted!

Anyways yeah, I posted. Hope you like!!!!

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 am

Hey just wondering, what time is it in the rp? xD I'm lost... I think its morning, but I'm not entirely sure.... xD

EDIT: Will post after Cayleen posts :P shes busy today. . . *sigh*
Last edited by th4everlove on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!