Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Geass: The New Revolution

Code Geass: The New Revolution

a part of “Code Geass: The New Revolution”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Five teenagers; students of the Britannian Empire, raised in a new world of peace and prosperity. Or so the world is told. But even the sacrifice of the Demon Empire can not uproot the prejudices of menâ€Ļ Perhaps these five can?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Code Geass: The New Revolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Code Geass: The New Revolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Code Geass: The New Revolution"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Code Geass: The New Revolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:11 pm

I's like to reserve the Pilot. I'll have her up by tommorow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Consider her reserved.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitkatbar123 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Hi..i have a question....can we make up characters or do we have to pick from the character bar?

kitkatbar123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 pm

You would have to suggest the idea to me for confirmation. If I don't like it, it won't get in.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitkatbar123 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Kay..=3

kitkatbar123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Oo~ Can you reserve the second in command for me?
I'll go work on it as soon as I can. C:
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul â™Ĩ

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Certainly, consider him reserved.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Can I be reserved as the spy.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Could I be reserved as the Medic?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:47 pm

yes, to both of you.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Hmm, I'm having slight problems with the geass part.
I have thought of limitations and weaknesses, but not the power itself.
I might need a little help with it.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm

We're looking for a male charcter in a roleplay heres the url roleplay/lie-to-me-tell-me-i-can-be-loved/

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Phew:) I have just finshed editing my chare.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 am

Alright.
1) PrincessBoy is on vacation so we have to wait until Sunday to start the rp.
2) Whomever reserved the PIlot is NOT creating their character, so we need a play for the Pilot.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm back so we can start whenever. C:

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Are we gonna finish this RP? I really like it, but Everscale hasn't replied to it in a long time and we are waiting for you too.

Not trying to be impatient, but I'm just wondering why it's taking so long.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Well one of us should PM him when he is online,

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metsumi on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 pm

I know it's late, but would you like me to be the rp's pilot? It's okay if you don't -_-"

Metsumi
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!