Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heir Apparent

Heir Apparent

a part of “Heir Apparent”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

"Heir Apparent," she said, "is like bean soup."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heir Apparent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Heir Apparent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Heir Apparent"

XD
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Heir Apparent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:02 am

sounds fun. XD Can I reserve girl 5? :3 I'll get her bio up after in an hour or two after my exams. x_x
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:26 am

This sounds interesting, can you reserve girl three for me? I'm really excited about this roleplay.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 am

Girl six please? I should have her done later today.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Sure you guys can all have those characters.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 pm

XD My fav part(s) in the intro:

"Excuse me?" I said.
"Playing Heir Apparent," she explained, "is like making bean soup, whereas Dragons Doom is more like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."
I had no idea what she was talking about.
"With Dragons Doom, all you've got to do is remember you're making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and you'll end up with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Barring, of course, dropping the bread, peanut-butter-side down, onto the floor."
"Of course," I agreed, just to humor her.
She continued, "But with Heir Apparent, you can approach in any one of several ways, and still end up with bean soup. You can use pinto beans or black beans or navy beans. You could maybe add macaroni, or not, and you'd still end up with bean soup. But there're all sorts of dangers- if you do decide to use macaroni but you add it too late, it's undercooked, maybe even crunchy. Add it too early, and it becomes mushy. You can have too much salt, not enough pepper. Tarragon might help, or it might make the whole thing bitter." She leaned forward confidentially. "And that's not even going into the question of boil or simmer."
Just my luck to get an explanation from someone who didn't know when to give up a bad metaphor. "Not just one set of decisions?" I interpreted. "Okay, I'll go for it."

&

The bus stopped in front of the museum. "Have a nice day, Shinku Touya," the bus told me.
I smiled and gave a Queen Victoria wave, and muttered under my breath, "Your mother was a toaster oven."

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks, I can't wait to get to roleplaying!

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby munchyroll191 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi guys.
I hope Kelly accepts my profile, because I'm itching to start this roleplay.
Let's hope that others will join too.

munchyroll191
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby munchyroll191 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Yes! I got in! Thanks Kelly.

Actually, wait. Never mind. I'm being considered..
Haha. Sorry, new to this site

Oh wait. Never mind.
Just system wait time.

munchyroll191
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:17 pm

I nearly fell out of my chair when I read your profile. First off, I love Pieces by Sum 41, one of my favorite songs. My signature is a quote from that song, ironically enough. Then I realized that he was prince 2. I am Girl 3. Anyway, Welcome to the roleplay!

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby munchyroll191 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Wow, thanks. I love that song too, I heard about it from my sister.
And I didn't notice that song in your signature. What a coincident thing to have in common, even before we're supposed to bond as roleplay characters.
I can see we're going to get along. At least out-of-character.:D
By falling out of your chair, I'll take that as a compliment. I apologize to whatever part that.. almost landed, though. Could've hurt. xD
I like your profile too, along with KapugenWolf's. I'm not too crazy about cute and fuzzy stuff though.

munchyroll191
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:22 am

Good thing my chair is surrounded by fluffy shag carpet. xD It's a compliment, Don't worry. Cute and fuzzy, Ehh xD Hope is.... Hope is Hope shes kind and stuff. I can't change that. Hopefully Erik will like her clumsiness xD Thanks.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!