Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Roses Red

Black Roses Red

a part of “Black Roses Red”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

Two Feauding Kingdoms. 4 Princes. 4 Princesses. Can marriage finally end the war that has lasted more than a century? Can love finally turn black roses red?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Roses Red”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Black Roses Red

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 am

That sounds good :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Pardon there was no post last night as promised, there was an unexpected death in my animal family. A beloved horse passed on so I was quite upset but we're typing up posts now :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Oh I'm very sorry to hear that. Please take your time with them :)

Edit: Oh and feel free to go crazy with replying to each other without me. I'll probably just do 1 big post for the two of them and just post it after Lilian and Roselin call them back. So no need to wait for me :)

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 am

Hey, just wanted to see if everything was okay with you both. Haven't heard from you in a while so wanted to make sure that everyone is still alright.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 pm

We're okay O_O sorry for the no replies, it's been hectic for the both of us. And thank you for asking. We're still in for the RP, just need to get to where we can post.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 pm

No need to be sorry, I'm glad your both okay. With the crazy weather lately never know what could have happened.

Glad to see your still here too :)

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 am

The weather's been decent so far, just freezing. And Cortez isn't going to be able to reply very well or at all for a bit, her internet's out and the connection she has is too slow.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:22 am

Lucky you. Sooo much snow......

That's okay with Cortez, I more just wanted to make sure you both were okay. I don't mind waiting.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:27 am

Cortez says she has snow too... and she thought I was crazy when I said the weather was decent <_<... Good luck with the evil white stuff :P And thanks for waiting.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:24 am

Lol Maybe your crazy then ;)

I hate the snow. I'm actually thankful it's raining right now.

No problem, I don't mind waiting.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Hmm, if you guys still read the OOC, then Hello. Been a while, so i wanted to see how you guys were doing. I'm always up to continue with this if you both are. Had a lot of fun with this one, of course if you still need more time I'm always good with waiting some more too.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Glad to hear from you! I was worried that Cortez and I took to long of a break on here that it died. O_O We would love to continue with it, and it's actually good timing too. I have Finals this week and next, but I should be free this weekend to start back up. :)

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 am

Lol, was not too long a break for me. Just didn't wanna rush you both. I would love to continue this. Not sure how available I'll be on Saturday (depends on if I end up going to see the Avalanche Tour or not), but I will definitely be here on Sunday, if not on Saturday too :)

Glad to see you both doing okay, because I was afraid you guys just may not wanna do it anymore.

Good Luck on your Finals :)

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Ok, we didn't forget about posting; the weekend went by quickly and packed O_O *glares at weather channel* I've got a final to study for tonight, so once tests and a weather gives Cortez and I get a break we'll get our posts.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon May 02, 2011 12:51 am

Haha that's okay. I was at the Avalanche tour tonight anyway (which was fucking epic I may add). Take your time with it, no rush :)

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue May 10, 2011 2:56 am

Luna and I have posted! Whoo! *fist pumps*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue May 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Whewt!!!

Lol, and both were very nice to read again too :)

I posted now too, and I do hope it doesn't disappoint, although I had thought it was longer while typing it.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 am

It most certainly did not disappoint! :D We're very excited to be posting again! *noodle arm flail*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri May 13, 2011 7:05 pm

:D I'm very glad it didn't. I too am very excited to be posting again, I missed this rp.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 am

We've posted! So sorry for the delay but being down South, we've had quite a few tornados and other bad weather as of late!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!