Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn

E.P.I.C. Reborn

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

you have just gotting a acceptance letter to a school you never heard of nor applied to but none the less you are going ----- you get a letter with a raven seal on it saying they have a job for you

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] E.P.I.C. Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "E.P.I.C. Reborn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] E.P.I.C. Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm not really sure, but is it possible to have someone who is kind of nuetral. You know like someone who would do work for either group but kind of switches back and forth? If not I can choose one or the other. Just wondering. Figured it could be an interesting plot twist.
***Some further explanation, she would be like someone for 'hire'. Although in this case she would be a hacker/cracker that you can pay to get info from.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:13 am

Yay revival! :D
I will be playing essentially the same character, but seeing as we had more E.P.I.C than Raven by a fair bit last time, I'll switch sides and corrupt him into a force of evil. ^^
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:46 pm

I am going to resubmit mine, I want to do the opposite of elloit and go from Raven to EPIC

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Sorry for my submition i forgot to add that he is apart of E.P.I.C. I'll put that in when i get the chance
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)> <(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)>
Every one Dance

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I put E.P.I.C. at bottom

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Hey guys Lodnir just popping in for a quick note.

Since the other roleplay actually has "dead" in it's description and this is an apparent re-make/successor RP, I've decided to mark the other RP as "closed". This of course means any information within that RP will become inaccessible, and essentially "deleted". But because there may be information/characters/other reference material which you guys might want to copy over, I have decided not to immediately flag it as closed until tomorrow, Monday April 25, unless there is nothing you guys need from over there.

That being said if you do not wish for the other RP to be closed for whatever reason please PM me within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Lodnir

Edit [04/25/11 7:30] - Because of a sent PM, I will not close the other RP until a follow-up PM is sent. In the case that the follow-up PM is not sent within the next week, I will post again.

Lodnir
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:11 pm

ok once we getsome on to play the head of E.P.I.C. we can start

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 am

If no one else wants to and it's alright to have more than one character I'll do it.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Its nice to see things are going better this time. Everything is soo much calmer than last time.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:55 am

Yh, Epic's people are actually saying something,... like 2 of them xD. Btw, I'll either be gone for a week, or until the weekends over, I'll see you guys then.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey I'm posting, I just don't have anything going on right now and I'm waiting for the E.P.I.C. to start talking
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 pm

EPIC better get going.

You all got two of em playing grab ass, while a bunch of unorganized drunks and nut jobs are on the way to the staff.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 pm

I check this every day yet I am so lost......
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Its not hard, EPIC has been taken over by a 15 and 18 year old flirting while Raven in on the way over to get the staff.

I've here all day because I'm laid up in bed so I got the time to sit here and read everything. Its really entertaining for me.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun May 01, 2011 9:36 am

Ok....I guess

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 am

I don't think EPICs side of the story can move on until Psychs posts something

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Sorry for the over posting i'll cut it down from now on

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solanacea on Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Lol me to sorry about that haha im still trying to figure out the message system i didnt notice the 3 post max till earlier today,
ps= how do i im somebody back lol

Solanacea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Theres a reply button above the subject line.

You guys really aren't hurting much by going on. II don't think there's any thing wrong with it just because you two aren't bouncing around from people to people looking for a reason to post on top of that you two aren't advancing your sides of the story.

I just think its funny that Raven is on the way and you two are flirting. That and an 18 yo female is flirting with 15 yo. All hell would have broken loose if that happened at my high school.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!