Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Ask a Character

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask a Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Asmara: Something simple, but tasty, to share with everyone! I'm not the world's greatest cook, but I'm pretty good.

Tiaryn: Find out what supplies are available, and turn them into something exotic, spicy, and delicious. A-as long as nobody sees me, of course.

Hilde: Ask Efriel to cook me something.

What article of clothing most closely describes/correlates with your personality?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby constantine21 on Tue May 03, 2011 12:20 am

Circe: That'd be my beautiful armor... Even if it doesn't cover much, it's still mine! It was a gift from.. *long story insert <here>* .. and yes, it is nothing but gold coins, so to speak.

Circe has challenged you to a game of truth or test (truth and dare), she gives you the option to go first... What do you say?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

constantine21
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Antius: Truth

Connall: Test, of course.

You see Harry Potter. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Sev: *twitchy* Mages cannot be trusted. Mages cannot be trusted.

Blysse:...their werewolves are ugly. I'm ugly too. );

Cash:...what the hell is wrong with their voices?!

Freya: No nude scenes? BORING.

The group's leader, Severia, has died in battle. How will you proceed with the journey to protect your home?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Antius: Umm... Wow. Give her a funeral pyre? Then, um, continue to the MAgi Tower?

Connall: I shall be the leader! We shall go forth in battle to avenge our fallen leader!

You see Lord of the Rings. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEH on Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 am

Atrum: Hey i'm atrum, I'm a covert ops sniper..so uh.. yeah i probably shoudln't of put that out there. I think that if the people in lord of the rings had the stuff we do now it would have been about ten minutes long instead of four hours.
(i saw this and immiediately wanted to join.)
Whats your favorite food?

MEH
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Penguin, I think we've had this conversation pages back. This thread is not open to non-Dragon Age: Damnation members as stated on the first page.

Severia:...that man, the ranger...has a nice sword.

Blysse: There are no halla. This movie is boring.

Cash: Why do I keep watching movies?!

Freya:...where's the sex scene with Legolas and Strider? They totally need to do it!

If you had the chance to pull a prank on the crafty dwarfette Freya, what would you do? She's done too much to you and the others!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Mon May 09, 2011 7:21 pm

(I had to do this one, despite the exams! XD)

Bruce: Why...I'd tie her to a tree, soak her in honey and then make her watch as I, wearing dark clothes and a sack over my head to cover my identity, how I take her weapons and dip them in water...They will rust within minutes! I shall not laugh or talk as it will give me away. Just show her hat I do.

After that I'd leave her for the night and then fetch her tomorrow as Bruce. Most likely telling her that it has been her lack of faith in the Maker which has caused her to experience this horrible event, as I attempt not to laugh or smirk too obviously.

Event:
You find a baby in the middle of the woods. It is a strange combination between a Qunari and an elf. How will you raise it?
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Antius: I would raise it with full knowledge and respect of both his or her cultures and teach him/her about contempory Ferelden culture. I'm confident he or she shall be able to do what he or she is meant to do.

Connall: They shall be trained as a warrior! No coddling, training from Dawn to Dusk when he or she turns 6 and raiding Orlesian settlements in the Dales. Like most of my clan.

Freya is pregnant. Who is the father?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon May 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Jasper: I know what you're thinking, and it is most certainly NOT me. Bruce can't hold his liquor to save his life; perhaps you should ask him? *shrugs* It's probably Orik.

Tal: I neither know nor care.

Efriel: Er... well, that's a rather insensitive question, isn't it? I'm quite sure that it's Freya's business and not anyone else's. *pathetic attempt to direct conversation elsewhere*

You are given a million sovereigns, and you can't spend any of it on equipment or food. You?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon May 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Antius: Finally.... MY OWN LIBRARY!!!!! *passes out from the excitement*

Connall: *goes off to spend it at a bar*

Same question as above because that has me curious.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 am

[Klause, hope you're doing well! Ace those exams! O< And what Bruce said he'd do would make Freya cry haaaard. You haven't been missing much, I'm one muse-killed GM. Going to stab myself if I don't post tonight man. Been trying to post since Thursday and nothing will come out right. :/]

Sev: I'd use all that gold to buy the freedom for as many enslaved elves as I could.

Blysse: HALLA RANCH. HALLA RANCH. OTL

Cash: *censored*

Freya: I'm opening my own brothel and involving Bruce's name in the title. 8D

...Freya has opened her brothel. How do you feel about this?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 10, 2011 11:35 am

Antius: Resigned. I knew this would happen eventually...

Connall: I approve.

In Kirkwall, you run into a drunk claiming to be a Prince and Grey Warden. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue May 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Asmara: Believe him of course! What reason could a total stranger have to lie to me about something so important? I would bring him back to where I was staying, heal him as much as possible and ask him if there was anything I could do to help.

Tiaryn: Ignore him.

Hilde: Barkeep! Another drink for His Highness the Warden over here! What? He's cute, and either way, his life kinda sucks. I feel almost sorry for him. *shrugs*

Name the two other members of the group that intrigue you the most. You don't even have to like them, just the two people you most want to know more about.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Antius: Asmara and Tal. I always wondered how an Apostate lived and evaded the Chantry their whole lives. Not to mention their own unique branch of magic. Also, the Qunari sound intriguing. They have a whole different set of customs and yet, the Chantry refuses to allow people to document them. Such a shame.

Connall: Ser Sev. She's strong and the leader. I respect that. And Tal seems like someone I'd like the fight.

You watch the movie, "Passion of the Christ". You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu May 12, 2011 12:44 am

Jasper: Mmm... better keep our Templar well away from this.

Tal: Why are we being told to watch all of these "movies"? I would much rather spend my time doing something more... useful.

Efirel: Erm... interesting, I suppose? I can't exactly see it, so...

What is one skill you could really stand to improve right now?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Sev: Perhaps learning how to wield two-handed weapons, it looks amazingly fun! *puppy eyes at Hilde*

Blysse: I think I should learn to blend in better with others.

Cash: What? There's nothing I need to work on. I'm perfect. *hair flip*

Freya: A new move I've heard about in the bedroom...just need a test dummy. *glances at male OCs*

Do you ever wish to be married or do you prefer a more unchained love life?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Asmara: Un-chained...? What does that mean? I have never heard of a wedding ceremony that involves chaining before...

Tiaryn: I'm... not really looking for either, but if the opportunity were to arise, I suppose I would rather be married. *seriously needs constancy in her life*

Hilde: Decisions, decisions... I don't know if I'd ever get married, since those vows might interfere with the ones I took for my Templar training, but I'm not actually against commitment... assuming he or she could keep things interesting.

Eh, I'm lazy. Same question.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri May 13, 2011 3:32 pm

[*cuddles* We love our lazy questions. In other news I finally made a damn post.]

Sev: I used to but now? No. I don't think it'd be fair to whoever it was asking me to marry them. I'm a Grey Warden now. The Blight comes first before anything else, they'd be second on my list and that is NOT an acceptable way to keep your mate. I'll die early and that'd leave them alone, heartbroken. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Blysse: Oh I'd love to get married someday buuut they'd have to accept the fact that I'm allowed to love more than one person.

Cash: I don't think so. Marriage is a "shem" thing to do. I want to be bound the old fashioned way of the Dalish.

Freya: Been there, done that, no thank you.

Do you have any embarrassing, uncontrollable habits? (such as giggling and then snorting)

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat May 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Asmara: Sometimes, when I should be jogging, I just start skipping instead. I'm never trying to, but it just happens.

Tiaryn: When I sneeze, it sounds like a really squeaky mouse, not a normal sneeze.

Hilde: I'm not embarrassed by any of my uncontrollable habits. I enjoy them all thoroughly. *wink*

Pick two people in the group you hardly ever talk to, and name something about them that you admire.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!