Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Ask a Character

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask a Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 pm

(LOL. Why do I get the image of Antius pouting like a child while Asmara and Hilde takes his phylactery away?

Antius: But the nice voice offered to share his knowledge with me!)

Antius: Well, as much as I like Ser Bruce, he needs to stop hiding from his problems with the bottle. I'd warn Hilde. He'll thank us both one day.

Connall: Wait for the entertainment to ensue.

Your reaction to the romance options in Dragon Age 2 being either a pirate slut, naive elven blood mage, mage-hating reaver, abomination, and a chaste monk is...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Sev: Pirate-slut.

Blysse: No one. D:

Cash: Mage-hating reaver.

Freya: All of them and then some.

How did you handle your first crush?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Asmara: I'll get back to you when I know. o.o

Tiaryn: I didn't. It was really awkward for a while because neither of us ever said anything, and now we're just friends.

Hilde: Oh, I 'handled' it rather well, if I do say so myself. *winks*

Who in the group would you most like watching your back/helping you out if you had to attend the Landsmeet?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Zephora: Ser Sev, she is from royalty and knows of such customs better than I. Or, perhaps Jasper; though I know little of his past, he can parade as royalty and seems the type to know how to get what he wants.

Inspired by a previous question: Not only do you discover proof that Andrastre was a mage, you further discover that she was a Blood Mage. What do you do?
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Antius: The world must know! (begins writing a book and distributing the information as well as he can)

Connall: Laugh at the irony and rile up some Chantry priests about it.

What's your question at the Gauntlet?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Asmara: If you break me, I do not stop working. If you touch me, I may be snared. If you lose me, nothing will matter. What am I? (The heart)

Tiaryn: What is it that no man ever saw, which never was, but always will be? (Tomorrow)

Hilde: It's greater than the Maker, more evil than Darkspawn. The poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you'll die. What is it? (Nothing)

Is there anyone in the group that you especially look up to/admire for a specific trait they have? If so, who and what is it?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 am

Sev: Tal. He has a very big...sword.

Blysse: Tiaryn, how does she make all of those people on paper?! D8

Cash: Bruce since he pulls off the bald look? I dunno. Shems are odd.

Freya: I really like how Circe can blow the Circle away. She's not a traditional mage.

You are a superhero! What is your amazing power and your amazing superhero name? O<

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:12 am

Bruce : My hero name would be...(Dramatic pause)...The Messenger.

STOPE LAUGHING! It has a stong meaning for what king of 'messages' that i bring to society. Ouch! stop throwing rocks at me! Argh! Eee! Oh!

Same question as before.
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 am

Antius: The Enchanter!

Connall: The Punisher!

What are your plans for after the Blight?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Jasper: Go back to my ship and try and find some other way of amusing myself, I suppose.

Tal: I do not make plans. The present is what matters.

Efriel: I imagine I'll be going back to Anderfels with my sister and hunting demons. It's what I've always done.

If you had to enter a competition for "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Bruce : I think my most useless talent would be the fact that whenever I say something that is related to the Chant, I receive either rocks or tomatoes from the group I am currently in. In other words, the fact that I'm speaking is a - Who threw that?!

Your underground, fighting off thousands of rabbits. What are your thoughts about this situation?

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby constantine21 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 am

Circe: *Smirks wickedly and casts a Varilent walking bomb before shoving the big bunny into the crowd with the others!*

After the fight with the murderous bunnies, there are tons upon tons of left overs... you?

constantine21
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 am

Sev: Call Kujo over for a big supper.

Blysse: *devours the carcasses*

Cash: Ehm...I could salvage some meat for food for the group and the pelts for boot lining.

Freya: Ewww. *scurries away*

You come across a very silly penguin and after you tickle it the thing follows you everywhere. Always. Laughing. How do you proceed?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Antius: It's adorable. I shall keep it as a pet!

Connall: Looks tasty...

You find out about what happened at Kirkwall. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Sev: I'd like to gain a perspective on what happened. *seeks out Isabella*

Blysse:...I don't like the halla here. .-.

Cash: Again. Why the hell do you think I'd care?

Freya: Varric. Vaaaarriiiiiiic. *fan girl mode*

A tribe of wildmen (FFFFFF I don't even know) are for whatever reason eternally grateful to you and offer you three choices of prizes;

a) you get the leader's attractive offspring as a companion
b) the village is renamed to your choosing and armed if you need their aid while within their territory
c) you remain in the village as their new leader (you have to kill the current leader and their lovely offspring)

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby constantine21 on Sun May 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Circe: Hmmmm... Name it as I please and a small scale army at my disposal? I'll go with that one!

Arum seems to have fallen ill and will not let anyone go near him (even Circe!). But he's seemed to have taken a liking to curling up around the camp fire, taking all the warmth and ability to have hot food. You...

constantine21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Antius: Keep him warm and read a book on dragon diseases.

Connall: Keep him warm and make one of the Mages heal 'em.

Your clothes have been stolen. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Mon May 02, 2011 11:52 am

Arvin: Ha! I don't need clothes, I can just use one of my forms. Pbbbbt

continuation of that question.
Who in the party do you think has stolen your clothes?

Ara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Sev: Either Hilde or Jasper.

Blysse: *frolics around naked searching for clothes* Maybe the drake, he looks hungry. D:

Cash: Ryuu or Freya. o_e

Freya: What do I care? This is fun!

Freya has stolen your clothes and is waving your knickers all around camp, skipping and singing about it. You..?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon May 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Antius: My robes! (chases after Freya)

Connall: Go around naked, I suppose. She'll give it back.

You're hungry. What do you do for dinner?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!