Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unofficial, RPG [LIVE] webcast.

a topic in Game Design Workshop, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars

A forum for discussions about the general design of RPG systems and techniques for building good roleplaying games.

Unofficial, RPG [LIVE] webcast.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 pm

And, role play discussion randomly throughout the week on Tinychat.

Every Saturday night at 8pm EST I do a webcast on Ustream. I'll keep this post updated regularly with information about the show and the various topics. However you will have to browse to the newest post to view the topic of the week.

I'll be doing a show 5/7/11 on storytelling and advanced world building!

You can always swing by Tinychat and see if I'm live there for questions and help, or if others are there.

Keep in mind that both sites are moderated and follow the same rules as Role Play Gateway.

Stay tuned for updates!
Last edited by Vexar on Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: Unofficial, RPG [LIVE] webcast.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Just a reminder that the show is still on for tonight! All about GM driven role plays vs Player driven role plays!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Awesome show Saturday night, everyone! Thanks for joining.

The next show will be all about Storytelling and Advanced World Building! Hope to see you all at the next RPG [LIVE].

Spread the word!

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm

No show tonight =\ Lag is too brutal in this chat and throughout the site. Hope the problem gets fixed soon! See you all next week!

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Scrapping RPG [LIVE]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat May 14, 2011 9:03 am

Not going to be doing RPG [LIVE] any longer. Scrapping this project as Role Play Gateway's chat has been unreliable for two weeks now. As I said, if I couldn't maintain 10 viewers I wouldn't be doing the show again.

If anyone would like me to continue the show, please post here. Depending on said results, I may continue to do the show. But, for now, there is no RPG [LIVE]

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!