Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asylum

Asylum

a part of “Asylum”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

What if your friends were fake? Your family? Your life? Your mind? It's all crashing down on you but your foundation is no longer there all there's left to do is close your eyes and tumble into the abyss of...Insanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm

ehmmm, idk miss genevieve, our GM has pretty much disappeared and idk if he'd be ok with it, though its fine with me :D
just so long as you incorporate your charry into the story, like it wouldnt make sense if a new patient just 'appeared' so maybe ur charry has been a patient there for a while already?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:38 pm

soooo, what are we waiting on right now? if no one else is gonna post then i think we should just do a time jump to the next day or something so that those of us that are still here can continue posting :P

speak now or forever STFU

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 pm

I'M BACK!!!

Those shows were KILLING me! I didn't have time to do anything at ALL. I slept, woke up, did a show, rinse and repeat.

But I will post tonight! WOOT!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 am

Shows huh? As in stage type thingies? Sounds fun fun!

cant wait for post!

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 pm

okay, awesome, i almost dropped this RP, can you post in the OOC once it's cool that Angel wakes up? itd just be a lot more convenient for me hehe

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 am

in my opinion it looks like timmmay and pbj can post now

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm

alright, I'll get on that lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:42 pm

i wonder if pbj is even GOING to now... its been a long wait

lol and still no ZeroDaggerz huh?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am

Yea who knows *sigh*

its kind of hard to keep an rp going without the admin.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Trufax. Strange how that keeps happening. :/

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 am

hummmm... yeah, this is a real downer, I guess I'll be dropping this RP soon, if things continue at this rate(dead)

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:36 am

I know, you and I must be some kind of rp poison huh Lovely. We scare away admins.....

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 am

No jokes. :( It is sad. I'll go ahead and post something up... just because I like Florence and I feel like it. No sense in letting the character die because the GM is being a butthole.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Well, we could try to come up with a new story to use these characters in. Ive done that in the past and its never worked out, but If enough of you are interested I wouldn't mind starting a new rp forum. I really like Lana too...

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am

same exact thing that ur talking about (Psycho) just happened to one of my other RPs. I'm willing to try it with this RP as well. Maybe some new people would get into it as well. Just let me know if you do end up making it. Would it be like this one, like the powers and species of the characters? And are they still going to be in an asylum?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 pm

One of my Ideas is we take these characters, have the same abilities and such. And throw them all into a house like thing, with no windows and locked doors and no idea how they got there. Then they all interact, there are no guards or anyone besides them, and they try to figure out whats going on and eventually try to escape.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:21 pm

yes, that could be very cool, is anyone else interested?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:20 pm

ive officially left the RP, shame it died :(

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Holy crap yah can talk, sorry about letting the RP die, things kinda popped up and got out of hand. But don't worry I'll be reviving the RP and I'm sorry again and I am aware this wont makeup anything.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri May 20, 2011 11:34 am

whoa. Zero is still alive.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!