Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Other Side: Dreamwielders

The Other Side: Dreamwielders

a part of “The Other Side: Dreamwielders”, a fictional universe by Alexander_Right.

Select humans can cross over to the other side, The dream world. Not understanding the society and it's needs the humans have incited rebellion against the ruling court of immortals. What side are you on? (Accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Other Side: Dreamwielders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Other Side: Dreamwielders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu May 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Everyone's invited! It's a party! lol yea they have to wear formal attire, mostly like ball gowns and fancy man suits lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

alrighty then
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh TheSilverProject, my character's name is Daina not Diana. I know it's a weird spelling and this may seem kind of tyrant-ish, but I'm very picky when it comes to my characters and their names especially. It's like this other forum that I'm on my characters name is Carlotta and this one person keeps spelling is Charlotta. I really don't get that one at all (okay rant over)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 pm

For the record, I had been calling her Daina, but I saw in another post she was called Diana and "corrected" myself. I'l re-re-fix it.

*rant retaliation over*

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost on Thu May 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Still open for another human?

Ghost
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Thu May 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Yes, duh! Come, meet me! :P *also, your act is up, so please post soon!*

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Well that will have to be tomorrow because I'm headed to bed for the night, and my act? Could you elaborate on what you mean by "my act"?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Thu May 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Ha! There's been a misunderstanding...
a.) I was refering to Ghost.
b.) His "act" is in another RP, and he's up next (circus).

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Fri May 27, 2011 11:09 am

The roleplay is always open for more people. Human is good :) Just create a character sheet, and you can post XD

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Humans..... more humans.... I really thought we'd struggle to get the baby pinching faes, not the humans -_- If you want another human, let me know and I'll make one of those, since I'm practically half the "other side" hehe
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat May 28, 2011 7:51 pm

lol yea personally I would like to see more of the fae. I'm going to make a second character I think.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat May 28, 2011 9:22 pm

You've been using that word a lot, "fae". What does it mean? And yes before you comment on my ignorance, I am and very blissful thank you.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sat May 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Simply? We'll go with... fae is a more appropiate (in my opinion) form of the word fairy.

Fairy = Faery = Fae = hope this helps (if not you could always look it up)!

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun May 29, 2011 4:02 am

Yes, see technically they probably wouldn't be real faeries, or at least traditional ones. I always liked the idea of the "Fair Folk" with their two different Court, seeile and unseelie. (which shows what a geek I am when it comes to fairies). But fae don't have commoners. But I still class them as fae, since no race was ever established. ^_^

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 pm

My character is currently "stuck" in the bedroom. Someone please come visit her! :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm

I think I will be sending Calcifer shortly.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

^^ hey so how can I jump into the story?
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Just go to sleep in the human world and then you get to wake up on the other side! But you can only stay in the other side for about 8 hours or so. Eventually you will have to wake back up.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Okay! thanks :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

*NOTICE*

Won't be able to post as much over the coming week or so, on vacation, but I'll try to keep up and post as much as possible.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!