Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This is War

This Is War.

a part of “This is War”, a fictional universe by +delusional+world+.

One side craves power and immortality. The other side wants to keep the way to gain it hidden. A war soon spread over the lands to solve it. (Alot more inside.) ALSO, PLEASE LOOK INSIDE. :) WE NEED CHARACTERS AND THERE ARE PLENTY OPEN!! :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This is War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] This Is War.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 24, 2011 11:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "This Is War."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[ Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] This Is War.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 25, 2011 1:34 am

Hey there, I really like the idea of this complex rp and was wondering if I could reserve Chante? I haven't played a char like that in awhile and I think it'll be fun. I won't be able to create a profile til later and I do have a question about her. What is the exact reason for her turning on her friends? I wasn't quite clear on that. And does she still appear to be 17? Just so you know I am an experianced rper and have been doing it now for almot 10 years.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 am

That is fine and thank you. :)
Chante turned on her friends because she wanted revenge on them for continuously fighting over and over and tearing the world she loves in two; yes, she still has the appearance of a seventeen year old. :P

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 25, 2011 9:23 am

Okay thanks. I hope others join.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed May 25, 2011 1:06 pm

me too. :)

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Um, I can't quite remember how old Chante is at the moment. I know she's over 500 years.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm

lol, just say something like, "Age isn't important to me anymore..." or something, but if you want to be the same age as Jole and Firo, then just say 760 years old. :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Ash on Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Is it okay if I take Maria's spot?
Keep calm,
And carry on.

Sky Ash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat May 28, 2011 10:08 am

What kind of powers did Chante have before she became the Devil's wife? I ask this because she still looked young when she married the Devil. Was she there when they became immortal? Did she become immortal? Not quite sure after reading the intro several times.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sat May 28, 2011 9:52 pm

@Zodia, she was immortal when the two friends became immortal too; she was apart of the mafia. Thats about it, and she basically has the power of transforming into an ultimint unnatural beast; i will leave that up to you to choose. :)

@Sky, of coarse. :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat May 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Okay now I can finish this profile. Thanks.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 am

Reserve Joel?

EDIT::
I could also be Leah, if you would like. ^^
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 am

sure, thats fine. :D so both of them reserved... right? :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue May 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Yes please. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 pm

If you need me to play anyone else I will.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue May 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey, whats the tech level and im interested in William (though him not partial to the name, had a GF who cheated on me with a William...grrrr) Is it furutistic or is it more twentieth century?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Did you see the year on the Introduction page? Definantly futuristic I think.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:06 am

uh, i really never thought of that.. >.< its a bit mixed up, like the computers are still like ours now, but way more advance...are you following? <:} lol.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 am

Is is going to be a mix of science and magic too since several of the main chars have powers?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 am

Just curious if everyone likes Joel, if there is anything in need of being changed please do not hesitate to inform me. ^^
I will try to get Leah in ASAP, as well,
any idea when the ball is gonna' get rollin', cause I'm pretty excited, not gonna' lie. :D

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!