Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Orem Valley

Orem Valley

a part of “Orem Valley”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

In the small town of Orem, everything is peaceful, until a virus spreads in the town's water supply. The people who drink it become crazy, angry and savage people who's only thoughts are to kill.(NEED NEW ACTIVE RPERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Orem Valley”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Orem Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Orem Valley
Based of "The Crazies"

Orem Valley is a small, quiet town in Utah, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The population is a little under 300 and everyone knows everyone. It is in the middle of June and there's been a long drought since the beginning of May. The water supply has been getting low for the farms and the water supply has been infected with a virus, unknown to anyone in the town. Now, people of Orem Valley begin to act strange. They seem unresponsive to the rest of the world, and unable to control their actions.

The virus takes a little more than a day to settle into the body once it is processed. As you can guess, this virus is very easily and quickly spread because water is used out of the tap at least five times a day, whether it's for a shower, washing your face, or for a glass of water; no matter how, if it touches your lips, you can kiss your sanity goodbye. Once it is into the body, the person turns into an unresponsive, and savage human being. Though it could take up to two days to actually take full control, there are many signs to having the virus, like irritablility, and the pupils of the eye get smaller.

When you are taken over by the virus, you're brain goes into focus on only one thing, and that's killing anyone and anything in your path. Your looks become much more...sickly looking as in veins begin to show, sometimes skin changes color and even eyes turn colors. You become a savage beast and nothing can change it.

The military is also now getting into it, now that they have discovered this new undiscovered virus. They have begun a containment process, keeping anyone and everyone inside the town, infected or not. The military is sent for one reason only, and that is to kill anyone in the town that shows any signs of the virus, or even seems a possible threat others.

We are the few survivors of this horrible virus, and will have to group together to keep the 'Crazies' out and away from them, and to make it to the neighborring town, Price which is a bit larger, and hopefully uninfected. Everyone is an enemy, including the military, and nobody can be trusted, because the disease won't always settle in early.
Last edited by Jayhawker010 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Oren Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon May 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Wewt!
Bring on the Virus =3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Oren Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes! Can't wait :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Orem Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Wed May 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey Jay might submit a character for this one..looks like you're in need:D
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed May 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Please do. I don't know why more people aren't joining. I see people join the cliche zombie rps all the time :(

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Shadow, like the picture. She's my favorite on true blood :P

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Fri May 27, 2011 1:04 am

Thanks same here love her:X

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri May 27, 2011 4:58 pm

... Ohai, Jayhawker. Long time, no see.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Well hey there cypher :D

We'll start tomorrow guys, even if we don't get any more Males but if anyone knows anybody who would be interested than spread the word :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Fri May 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Thought I'd give you a hand with the male character:P ( still keeping it true blood)

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat May 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Ok, I'm going to post the intro, but I want to let you all know how we're going to set this up. I was thinking that we'll have about 10-20 posts of set up to realizing what is going on around town. For instance, seeing someone infected walking around and acting strange. Then it'll become near night time and the military begin to come in to town to take everyone out and kill anyone infected to contain the virus. Then it'll go on from there :D

Sound good?

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sat May 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Sounds good to me..I posted:D
P.S : YEYY we've started
P.S.S Have you noticed that the male characters are quite similar? Like the tough, flirty kind of guys?!:))

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Ya, I did...I was actually thinking about adressing that, but I really don't want to make anyone change there male up. I think my male character is more toned down. Anyways, let's try and keep those three as seperate in personallity as possible so they don't seem like complete clones lol.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sat May 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Agreed....mine is gonna be the absoulte dum brute, so to speak.Oh and is the post alright? or should I add, date and time as well?

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Tue May 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Sorry, I have one of the male characters. I don't usually use male characters, so I only have one who is the same in all of my RPs and I didn't really check the other males. I can change my guy a bit, make it more diverse.

treskttn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Guys POST:((

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm

I'm sorry I'm waiting for Ava D: I'm going to send out notices to the inactive people.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Guys, I won't be able to post Saturday or Sunday, atleast till the night, so I'm sorry. Also, I garuntee this will get faster, I promise. Found out that Ava is on vacation, so let's not bother her, and Cypher said he'd post so I think this will get faster. Thanks for sticking around guys :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Post people D:

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr.Isaacs on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 am

Well I'm not gonna post unless people start posting... I did my thing to enter so yeah. Just saying, unless people start posting... I'm not coming in deeper to the rp.

Dr.Isaacs
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!