Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hearts of Darkness

Hearts of Darkness

a part of “Hearts of Darkness”, a fictional universe by X64.

A 'Beauty and the Beast' style RP. Four siblings find themselves in such a tale, but not all is as it seems....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hearts of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hearts of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 am

Okay, sankyuu! Btw, which character are you analogied as? I'm Estonia.
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 am

Hm...No one has really analogied me as anyone, but I think I'm a cross between N.Italy and Canada. -.-;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 am

Hey there, can I re-enter my old char from this? I'll making the necessary changes of course. It would be the youngest sibling. I am guessing you were insipired by her lol. Do all the siblings have magical powers?

Edit: Also do the sibs have magic powers like their parents did, and I AM not sure how long ago it's been since the war ended and the curse started. Has it really been ten years? What is the ranking of the siblings? I am not sure on that either. Yes, I have read everything.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:31 am

Hi, Zodia! Nice to see you. ^^ Yes, I was inspired by your youngest.

Feel free to re-submit your character.

As for thier abilities, they DO have powers like their parents did, but ONLY in their human form.

As for the age, if it's a year or two off, then I don't really mind. So, don't worry if you mess up on the age. If it's way out in left field tho, I'll just ask you to change it, no biggie.

The siblings were nobles, but not royalty.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 am

N. Italy, and who? :p

If anything I can be a perv like France and I am awesome so...Prussia is in there as well?
I am glad some one asked the surname question, I was going to ask the same thing.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 pm

I submitted my char and I made a few changes to her char but nothing major.

FYI my ancestors were from Prussia. lol

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Hah, sooo...posted the eldest character. Hope he's good. I kinda like him...he's egotistical. XD
Hope you like too!

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Ziddie! Now I remember where I have seen you before, I knew we were in a rp at some point. * feels proud*

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh yeah, I recognised you! *proud too!*
I've been dead for awhile now though. I think we may have been on either a neko or high school rp together? Or something with a prince...?

Anyway, nice to see you again! Yeah!

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Heheh, yes it was neko rp I believe.
Question for X64, let's say two people apply for the same spot. One get's it, it will be alright if they applied for another spot if there are any open?

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm

And I have a quick question as well: Do all siblings have their own rose or do they all have one rose to share?
Blah, I know...but I was curious.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm

@Pizza: Yes.

@Ziddie: One rose for all, I know it's old-school, but somethings gotta stay the same, lol

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 am

Ug, I can see you and Pizza are in a bit of a predicament X.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 am

Hm? How so?

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

I think it's 'cause all the girls want to be the littlest sister (except you, of course)...and you gotta pick only one.

And Zodia, I see your MTG signature~ Hurrah. I'm green/white myself.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:09 pm

I saw how someone else and I submitted a char for the same position.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Yes it would seem a lot of people want to be the youngest, I am girl 1 though so all is well here.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 pm

I'm curious...when are we gonna get this started?

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

6-7 days from now. I gave a week for everyone to get their charries in ^^

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Ahh..will you send a pm out when everything is ready then? Pretty please?

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!