Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy for Witches and Warlocks

The Academy for Witches and Warlocks

a part of “The Academy for Witches and Warlocks”, a fictional universe by Sky123.

Title says it all. These powerfull witches and warlocks go to an academy but what they dont know is the teachers plan on draining of them of there power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy for Witches and Warlocks”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Academy for Witches and Warlocks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky123 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Academy for Witches and Warlocks"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Dance as Though No One is Watching, Love as Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before, Sing as Though No One Can Hear, Live as Though Heaven is one Earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sky123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Academy for Witches and Warlocks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm

May I reserve a water element witch? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby STARisRAWR on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 pm

I submitted a character!

STARisRAWR
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Huh, don't know why but my avatar came out a black square. Anybody know how to fix that?

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 am

god, why am I stuck on at night when my Character's Dorm mate Roleplayer/the GM is on during the day for my time xD
When I'm on, people start going grazy
When I'm off people go iswane.

"There are those who need war, and those who supply it. I know this, because I am apart of this system."-Maumi Orishina Sky Crawler:Innocent aces

xldExtract
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 pm

My internet died, had to barrow somebodies computer. I won't be able to get a post in till tommarow. Sorry.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Who am I stuck with dorm-wise? I'm lost... :(

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Also, for Elementals (three other chars?), could we morph all Elementals into one class (Elemental Studies... so there are less one person classes)?
Last edited by TheSilverProject on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:41 pm

And can History of Magic be in one period for everyone tkaing it? I think we're kinda all other the place, sorry if anyone takes offense, it's only my opinion...

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 pm

found a computer to use temporarly.

I am actually trying to hook up Dale with Beny if that's alright with you Trident.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 pm

WHO AM I STUCK WITH?!

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyxbliss on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

New Character~ ((: Glad to be apart of this awesome role play.

lovelyxbliss
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 pm

i dont think Cyrin has a dorm mate. anyone wanna join my lonelyness?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

i lied. =/

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyxbliss on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

So we're going to form a band and if you want to be apart of it just ask
Vocals: Serah and Cyrin
Drums:
Guitar:
Bass:

lovelyxbliss
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm

I'd love that, but I don't think my char would play Drums, Guitar, or Bass. :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyxbliss on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Would she sing?

lovelyxbliss
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:47 pm

I SHALL SING! lol im all for it. =] might take some convincing ue to stage fright buuut im cool with it....btw she also plays guitar

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyxbliss on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 pm

yeah. can we do a chat. chat is confusing to me, i'm new. how can a few of us do a chat.

lovelyxbliss
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyxbliss on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 pm

How about you sing and do guitar and I sing and do bass. We just need a drum player.

lovelyxbliss
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!