Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hearts of Darkness

Hearts of Darkness

a part of “Hearts of Darkness”, a fictional universe by X64.

A 'Beauty and the Beast' style RP. Four siblings find themselves in such a tale, but not all is as it seems....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hearts of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hearts of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Why, of course! I will send a pm out to everyone who gets their characters accepted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey, there are still a few spots open, so if you guys want then feel free to spread the word about this RP to your friends!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm

How many more ppl do we need? Have you decided who will be the youngest daughter yet?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 am

We definately need people to fill the childhood friend roles, besides the one Pizza has. As for the youngest slots, I will be PM-ing the two who have sent in sheets for it (to discuss things).

I have accepted her character because she is your co-GM.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

Oh, okay. You realise that I Was the other applicant for the youngest right? lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:58 am

Ziddie's character has been accepted. Hooray!

The two of you who have submitted for the eldest: I still have to PM you. I'm so sorry it's taking so long, but I promise I'll get there. However, if one of you would like to switch to another role, feel free to. ^^

Rizzyrat: Sorry, this is really late in coming, but if you don't mind, could you add a few more things to your character sheet? I would like more on the personality, mainly.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:52 pm

alright. does that work?

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 pm

If you don't mind, could you also add more history? I mean, it's pretty easy since I've already given the basic structure.... -.-;

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

alright. sorry it was so short before. i added a little to pretty much everything. if i need to add more i can but i think i got this time (here's hoping >.<)

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!