Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colleges of Magic

Colleges of Magic

a part of “Colleges of Magic”, a fictional universe by Blazin Beard.

Students will learn to channel the mighty and turbulent winds of magic where the path to greatness is littered with duels, drama, and the cynical eyes of instructors. Surviving is easy, thriving now that is the challenge at the College of Magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colleges of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Colleges of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonadira on Sat May 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Hahaha x3 I was thinking Light, considering that no one is in that Lore now, but we should be friends! XD" I'm hoping that with my character I'll be able to play with the visual spectrum (light, lol) and be a little trickier and less healing. I mean, I'm not sure what direction the leader wants to take Light. But I'll give it a shot anyway.
Only Youuuu~ Can make me feel so truuue. - Captain Jack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonadira
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat May 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Ooo! Hex yes, second dibs!
I woud love to see Otter all cartoony with her piercings in and maybe even like an angry bubble screaming at her as Damian or Onyx. ^^
And thanks bro! :D
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonadira on Sat May 28, 2011 3:22 pm

*awaits approval* o.o!

Btw I'm very new to this site so I hope I did that right, help the noob! XD I'm very much so NOT new to roleplaying tho. I promise I'm literate =3

Sonadira
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat May 28, 2011 3:24 pm

It's cool if your new, everyone started here one day or anoter.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naimless on Sat May 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Yeah, that. Not exactly a veteran here either. x)

Naimless
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat May 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Can haz third dibz? Do wantz!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nori on Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 am

Third, second, and first dibz noted :D I is offically done with the line art for Jamie already and will get to coloring(and probably posting) tomorrow, when my friend goes home :3 and yay, a new face! Always a pleaure :D

She seems to have turned out a bit...angrier than I intended, but here's the finished Jamie doodle :3 Image
Last edited by Nori on Sun May 29, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun May 29, 2011 10:11 am

Fourth Dibs on Izhak! :D
...I am soo late T.T

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sun May 29, 2011 11:24 pm

lol please dont let what happened earlier discourage you from making NPCs. The reason his ended so.. poorly was that he tried to pick a fight using those npcs with one of the most.. well, rather rough teacher.

Happy to have you Sonadira. The teachers teach how and what they want, but what you do with what you learn is up to you. Luther, the light teacher, wont like you (but he doesnt like anyone), but you can use what he teaches you to be as mischievous as you want.
Nail: "guru sir, we have another traveler from earth!"
Super Kami Guru: "oh tell me you didn't let him inside..."
Gohan:"Hello mr. guru"
Super Kami Guru: "Oh god damnit!!!"
Gohan: "Mr. Guru, sir, my friend Krillin told me that you could help us by touching me."
Super Kami Guru: "Do I look Catholic to you?"

Blazin Beard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Yay yay yay.
I'm next for the doodle.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonadira on Mon May 30, 2011 9:53 am

Hahaha awesome, I'm excited =3 Thanks!

Edit: Tried to hurry along an opening post =3! Added a little flashback in order to do so. It's a little short with some description but meh, I wanna get into roleplaying =3!

Sonadira
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon May 30, 2011 9:35 pm

*sigh* I remember my my first RP (Two months ago)

*Sniff* They grow up so fast! D:

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonadira on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey it is a little slow atm but I want Cal to meet her instructor before she mingles with you guys =3!

Sonadira
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 am

Where's Blazin Beard??

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 am

Ooh, I'm a bit late.. But NORI! I LOVE IT! It's my new iPad background xD
Thanks, though. She does look mad, she should - fire is fierce and always changing, right? Great job :D

And perhaps he's on vacation or something. We have a whole other day (IC time) until classes come back.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:44 am

Hey! It's been rather slow with other people besides myself and NewLidOnTheBlick.
Maybe try messaging others about their whereabouts? I don't like the death of this roleplay only riding on our shoulders. Lol. Although i wouldn't let that happen.
Unless you wanted it to die...for some reason. Lol. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Yay! People! :'D

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 am

Yay :D
Haha, looks like everyone's just chillin' with their boysngirls right now ...
O.o

"Screw class, let's make out."

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 am

Well, when the cat's away, the mice will play.

And by "play" I mean... ;)

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Icwatudidthar.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!