Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aesmund: War of Ages

Aesmund: War of Ages

a part of “Aesmund: War of Ages”, a fictional universe by Fatalfrost.

Once long ago there was a war that shattered the very foundations of the world of Aesmund. One group of heroes rose to combat the evil, you are those heroes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aesmund: War of Ages”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Aesmund: War of Ages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Aesmund: War of Ages"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Aesmund: War of Ages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 am

Ha ha..
Just laughing at your signature. xD
Anyways, I'm very tempted to join as possibly an elf, though the roleplay seems to be rated R. I do watch 18A movies, so gore doesn't bother me. May I still join?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SharpDressedMan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 am

Would it be possible to join as a dwarf wizard?

Since I quite enjoy characters who defy convention and the image of a short, drunken, angry, racist slinging fireballs is just too good to pass up.
"Much as I would enjoy launching you out of the airlock, that is not the method of transportation you will be using." -General Zod

SharpDressedMan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 am

Go ahead and make characters, I myself am working on an elf.

And a dwarf mage is just fine

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Seeming as you mention demons would it be alright if I were to have a Mage character who happened to acidentally summon a demon who simply doesn't want to go back to the demon realm? or something like that, basically a demon character, he isn't bad or anything and he'd probably be far from serious, I can make it he doesn't like fighting and possibly add in some major fears here and there just to make him evened out.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 pm

mind if i make a homosexual monk?
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Ya thats fine Shadow

And if you really want to Hirochi I wont stop you. But I get the feeling you just want to mess up my RP

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:46 pm

just because i want to make a homosexual character? please....

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I said go ahead, I wont stop you lol

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magister Man on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 am

Lol, I thought you said we had to add the word 'Aesmund' at the bottom of our character application, yet Tsuinken still got accepted when he didn't add it.

Magister Man
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:06 am

I think that';s because Tsuinken is the GMs character so he made the rules

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magister Man on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:26 am

argh, didn't notice, damned stupidity

Magister Man
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:58 am

can happen to anyone. But I think we can start posting in the near future so should we not think of a way to let the story start? I thought that we two person being mercenaries and the other two (Possible three) are also good fighters so I think we need someone to act as hero gathering support from mercenaries wile picking up the other one or two on the way to make up a group so we can begin. What does everyone think of this?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magister Man on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:36 am

It's a good idea. We need a way for the characters to meet up together (or they can start individual campaigns against the king and meet up later in the story), but perhaps we should wait for the GM to see if he wants to start the story off first.

Magister Man
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am

Ya we can meet together later, not right off the bat. I might make my character recruit everyone, or enlist the aid of Jager in recruiting mercenaries. Unless someone else wants to do the gathering of them, that is?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 am

well Ngak is a leader of a small group of Orcs so it would be logical Jager knew that a group of Orcs with a distaste for the king exist so it could be he thinks of them as worth to recruit as Orcs make good soldiers

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Well Vivi could probably meet up with someone who recruits him for helping them. I mean who wouldn't want a powerful mage on their team? plus it is a two for one deal, because if you get Vivi on your team then Raphael will follow.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Then I think it's decided as every one agrees the posting can begin

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Yes we shall seek out Jager for help in building the fighting force. I will post now

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 am

After reading BumblingImbecile's post I was reminded of a person I knew who played RPGs like D&D, he had a dwarf character called Grim the Limb Trimmer, why did he get the name? because he cut off the limbs of giants. Be interesting if someone made a character like that, have to hell strong and would probably go into a frenzy at the sight of giants.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!