Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Perfectionis Era

The Perfectionis Era

a part of “The Perfectionis Era”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

The human race has evolved; with new technology so advanced, they were able to make human machines; called Perfectionis.... but after one perfectionis experiment went wrong, the human race has been wiped out... [Alot more information inside!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Perfectionis Era”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Perfectionis Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 am

I prefer the first one as it fits the image better of someone who rules the world like with ease the two wolfs also could be included as guards

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Well I'm almost done making my evil character. I'm just being lazy about it. Lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:39 pm

i was wondering if i could reserve one spot for the evil side,
plus i have to ask if someone or me made the last good perfection (the male one) would it be possible if my character (an evil one) could be the sibling of the good male?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Sure; they would work. ^^ You'll have to ask them and make sure that they would be okay with that though.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

@Wonderland - Yeah, I'm sure I can Post Daily, but I do have School. Either way, I can Post. I would Post in Supernatural Loves, but it really does look kinda dead, I can go post now if you want though =D
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Alright... well I've reserved the spot for you and you can make your profile sheet when you're ready.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 pm

I was wondering if you can help me find a picture for my character
(will i have to turn in the character info first?)

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 am

I tihnk we should start soon so hurry up or it's my opinion to leave you behind because of possible dead form waiting this long already (not angry or insulting but a pretty long time has already past) so I would say that we start tomorrow so 31-7-2011.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 am

The rp was made two days ago, it's not always easy to fill a lot of places in two days.
Actually, it wasn't even made two full days ago.

And if we do start the rp tomorrow the chance that I'll be able to post is slim. Tomorrow's my birthday, and a Sunday, so I'm gonna be busy with church in the morning, birthday stuff in the afternoon, and church in the evening. Just to warn you all.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 am

I have seen role plays die in less time with more players so I'm just being careful and it is a long time to make a character I made mine in less than a hour maybe half

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Alright; we need one more character to start, okay? And he has a job and he is going to try to make it today... I'm pretty sure so. Just be patient please. :/ We have lives apart from the computer. But if he doesnt make a character tonight we can start entrances.

Also; you can only post twice while entrances are going on. When everyone has posted an entrance that rule breaks.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:02 am

good good everything is good and going I don't have a real live else than role playing it's vacation so I'm having enough time for being bored also I'm pretty young so I got enough time besides school but still I did reacted paranoid.

Who will post first? most times the GM post first and I wouldn't really know how to start

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Hey wonderland are we supposed to post like from where we woke up? Cuz I will post first if you would like.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 am

I would say yes but I'm not the GM maybe wonderland is busy?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Alright. I'm going to say this once and only once.

I'm posting first. My post is half done. So be patient and stop nagging me about posting/

It is bugging the fucking hell out of me and I'm going through alot of crap right now.

So please; not to be rude, but I really get irritated when I get a bunch of messages nagging me about starting the roleplay or seeing people complaining in occ.

I will post by tonight.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm posting my character having a flash back of when she woke up and it's only been a day or so since. She's out savaging and she meets the others.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 am

sorry...

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 am

Alright. I've posted.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Is this RP dead now? 0-0 Bummer if it is.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 pm

It shouldn't be, me and AJ are waiting until a little more people post, so we can get a good grasp of the situation and where we would best place our characters.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!