Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deerfield Academy

Deerfield Academy

a part of “Deerfield Academy”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

(NEEDS MORE MALES)Deerfield Academy is a prestigious boarding school that not just anybody can get into. These students are trying to handle their academics and just living their life to the fullest. It's almost impossible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deerfield Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Deerfield Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

You can meet up with Sage and I, we're outside looking for the infirmary right now....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Cool I Have Posted(:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Hey
Septemberism isn't going to be able to post for a week or so. She was sent to a psychiatric ward yesterday morning. This is her friend. She called me during her phone time and told me to take care of informing everyone who is in her rps. I might be able to fill in but I don't know how roleplaying works much. I'm barley lucky I figured this site out. :/

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank you, i hope she gets better.
Roleplaying is easy, you just type what your character is doing, either first person or third person. Not that hard. I've been roleplaying for 16 years, yes yall heard me right, 16 years. If you have any questions, let me know.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Okay well I'll read her character thingys and them her last posts and I'll go from there.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am

I'M BACK!
Sorry about that.
I'm actually willing to say what exactly happed if you want me to.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 am

i understand, life has twists for everyone. Me on the other hand, i've figured out what my life twists are, me being alone for the rest of my life, and i accept that.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Aw. I won't ask since you probably don't want to be asked.

Aside from that, I've read though the posts and Ailliana kinda left me hanging...

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

Glad you're back Septemberism. If you want to tell us what happened you can. Also, If you have nothing to do we could have Angela and McKenzie run into you outside on our way to the library.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey yall, i am looking for more characters for my revolution rp, feel free to submit a character if you like.

roleplay.php?roleplay_id=13213#ooc

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Okay! I'll post right now and just meet up with me when you can.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Hey, guys, we're having the carpets replaced and the contracting company we've hired (we just hired them today) are called Deerfireld's Ltd, what a weird coincidence!

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skullstuski on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:32 pm

I am going to pop into Classes
Talk about Empires? Bah. The biggest? Bah. The Strongest? Bah. Long live the Imperium!

Imperium 1
Other Empires (-5)

Skullstuski
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ailliana Stone on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Gah I am so sorry! My internet got screwy for what seemed like forever!
"People who say writing is boring obviously never wanted to be god of their own universe."

Ailliana Stone
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey Skull, this is roleplay. There is no such thing as too long of a post. You're doing great, keep up the great work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skullstuski on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am

Thx mate I am normal writing a paragraph so I wanted to go long on a new roleplay. I use my notes on my iPod and unload it to gateway I have to much time on my hands. This is my first high school rp.

Skullstuski
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Just to let you guys know I'm flying out tomorrow and wont be back for 2 weeks at least I will have some internet access but can't guarantee that I will post regularly, sorry about that!

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Hello everyone. I will be away for about a week and will not be able to post at all. If anyone would like to take over my character, McKenzie, they may. Just please stay true to her character.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skullstuski on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm

I can't as I do not know her that well. Soz. Erm.. My sister Annebeth has put a character in and is waiting for a replie. I have done the same. I am sorry that it is another Teacher. I am not to good at teenagers even thought I am one which is not good. Erm.... I am copy/pasting my posts off my IPod notes so they will be a lot longer. I am sorry about it but I am writing a lot on a Military novel. So as I am out I am writing for the role-plays. I have been having good ideas but I don't think they will do for a Rp. With you are interested in a Military or a moster Rp of which musters are attacking a school in waves an it has a ammo store with weapons. If you would like to join this please PM me. Also I hope you like the combat/ drop out scene in the Flackbacks. These are in part of the novel that I will may be put up on a forum with a Rp based on it. Thanks.
Skullstuski

Skullstuski
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:53 am

Is this RP already dying? Sad. I was enjoying being a part of it.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!