Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Otherworld: First Emergance

The Otherworld: First Emergance

a part of “The Otherworld: First Emergance”, a fictional universe by 2.2zenith.

Humanity is alone only within this dimension, but by digging deeper, it is found that an intelligence similar to Humanity resides in the 11th dimension

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Otherworld: First Emergance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Otherworld: First Emergance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 am

Yes you may

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Hm, I must've skipped Gaunt's post. I swore I posted right after Strenght pushed him through her portal...

Guess I got some revising to do then. Sorry for the hiccup. I feel pretty dumb now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Lol, we all make mistakes once in awhile

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 am

@Luna: all accepted

Hey guys this vid might be a close representation of a Denizen trying to kill her Human counterpart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpnJvKeC ... re=related

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Okay, now I got a basic idea.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 am

okay, Commisar, you have a character neighbor, made by bizzare

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 am

Sorry for the horrible post. I wasn't really sure where my character should go or how she would come across anyone else. I can edit it if needed or necessary.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 am

well, it was good. I don't like people who just fall from orbit and smash into the commotion on the first post.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 am

Okay, I am now developing a Vehicle concept for this rp. So do try to come up with something that will be suitable for your Denizen+Human team. The design of your vehicle is supposed to be a Denizen of a Denizen if you know what I mean. If not, read on.

The vehicle will appear when your Denizen or Fused character kills a Denizen or another Fused in Reality, aka 5th dimension. The vehicle will NOT teleport into sight. Just that both your Human and Denizen will be aware of this new third party. The vehicle had to be summoned by a certain hand gesture, unique only to your pair, in ALL dimensions. It can be summoned by Human, Denizen or Fused. Subsequent killings will result in upgrades in the vehicle. I will put up a video which features what type of vehicles to expect in a couple of days in the ooc, along with an update on the intro.

If you have any suggestions or questions, do make them known on this ooc.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feedmepudding on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 am

hello hello ^^ I'm new to this place! but this game sounds so interesting! Anyways nice to meet everyone! (please excuse my noobness cause im figuring things out atm...) am i aloud to start posting?

feedmepudding
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:40 am

Well, pudding, you are required to create character(s) in the roleplay. Go to the first post and click the link. Create a character and obtain approval for it also, I must emphasize on decent length post. I will not accept any lesser than five lines of words. Any questions on this RP, do ask before making a post. And if possible, do use spell-check

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 am

Okay, pudding I have read up your character sheets. Locket and Grimm. Well, seeing the fact that he is lazy, what makes him well-liked? Add the reason into the personality. And as for Grimm, why does he care so much about Locket, considering the fact that they have never met before. Once these questions are answered, your characters shall be approved.

And one last question, since Johnathan is 17, he would be in Highschool right?

@Heartless, uh... The Otherworld has no schooling system. The Denizens will automatically gain knowledge through their counterparts. The only thing they have to learn is to survive. Aaaand your character should look at the very least like a cosplayer to the untrained eye when wielding his weapons and in his Otherworld attire, which means he would stand out more... In a strange way.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feedmepudding on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 am

okay! I'll fix it up!

jw, isn't silvia and dale in middle school? cause it says dale is 17 so i was thinking jonathan would be in middle school as well!

edit: btw I have a question, so the denizens are human counter part, does that mean they look alike can they have different personalities?

feedmepudding
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:17 am

well, they should look alike, and the Denizen's apparel changes whenever their Human counterparts experience a change in personality.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 am

@2.2zenith
You never said anything about a schooling system for Denizens and neither did I. You claimed Denizens arrive where their counterparts rest/sleep. Riley's a college student, thus she sleeps in a dorm, thus he teleports to her school. You also, never said anything about atire. I figured since Denizens 'always watched over their human counterparts silently' they would know how to engage with the humans and fit in, since they're invading and such. And it's my character. Why can't he wear what I want him to wear?

In Tobias' character profile his weapons are nanites. So he looks completely normal unless he's using them.

It's like your trying to control some of the stuff that other people are doing. Not by a whole lot, but enough. To make things less confusing you should put exactly what goes on with Denizens and how the humans' reactions are, so people aren't posting stuff and then being told to edit and such.

Please don't take offense to what I'm writing. I'm not trying to be a dick, just merely pointing some stuff out.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:37 pm

@Heartless, Denizens do not require sleep, so there is no such things as beds or dorms for them. I did mention that. And I am not trying to control anything I was just stating that in a different world, people dress differently. And I have associated dorms with school, that was why I stated it here

I did not try to control anyone, I merely stated my expectations of characters in my rp. Also, there were a heck load of things I could put up like spell-check enforcement, read clearly, ect. But did I? No, I didn't, because this is an RP, not a book. So do refrain from making such accusations. After all, as a GM, I do have to ensure that everything is in running order instead of the RPers going all rampant. If that happened, I wouldn't be the GM anymore. You guys would be the GMs.

Yes, Tobias may be your character but in the Otherworld, Denizens are dressed for combat, not to be socially acceptable by others like Humans. Tobias has to behave and dress like a Denizen. It would be strange when Tobias dresses up like a human and stays in the 11th dimension. You wouuld not expect an alien to dress the same way a human does. It is not very helpful in combat to be wearing skinny jeans and polo-tees. Yes, you can have a fashion sense like Strength, who wears reinforced Oranex fabric, which can stop rifle bullets at medium range. Just an example.

The phrase always watching over their counterparts was mentioning the Order's actions in studying humanity's struggles, the Order's members are composed of Denizens after all. If your character used the portal before, then I have nothing to say as he has seen the 5th dimension before. And I did state "Any questions, do ask me."

Should anyone want me to further clarify anything about this RP, do ask. After all, a picture paints a thousand words, and a RP is obviously more than just a video, which is more than a image, with words and sensations, it could be more than millions of words. And I could not possibly anticipate your choices or grey zones where RPers would run into as this is a world and it is already hard enough for a police force to corner a single criminal in a single town.

And Heartless, if you wish to type this kind of messages, do it via PM instead of coming here and making a ruckus of how you failed to read clear instructions again. Oh yeah, no need to get offended, I was merely stating the facts.
Last edited by 2.2zenith on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm

@2.2zenith
Please don't make it seem like I'm trolling the OOC when I'm not. It's easier to explain/point stuff out here. You do it. That's what the OOC's for, right? To sort out stuff about the RP?

I'll PM you, though. Sorry if I offended anyone else who's read my posts.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

[Deadpan Voice] You could have just asked the question(s)...

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 am

Sorry for the frustration I'm guna cause everyone, but I'm leaving the RP.

You can have Strength kill Riley or something like that, 2.2zenith. It might add a plot twist or something.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Okay, now that Heartless has left, you may control her characters the same way you do with NPCs. Any Questions on this do ask.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!