Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Monster Inside Me

The Monster Inside Me

a part of “The Monster Inside Me”, a fictional universe by Clearly Insane.

Have you ever wondered if all the bad inside you was in a physical form? What type of person would that be? Would you be able to handle him/her? Or succumb to their power?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monster Inside Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Monster Inside Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 pm

This is the OOC please keep all OOC conversations here, also if you like to take part of this RP simply PM me or comment here. I want literate RPers, thanks.

RP:The Monster Inside Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Monster Inside Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 pm

May I play as the victim, if I may? Or, reserve for the time being, that is. If so, I can have my character up by today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Since the victim may be taken, may I reserve the female friend then?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Spectrum: Yes you may have the victim role.

Crybloodredtears: Okay your spot is reserved.

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Eh. Was going to make the victim, but I see now that is taken. Really can't think of any other roles I'd like right now. So I'll just be observing as you guys go.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

May I have the older sister ? (And is it okay if she's not that much older ? like, a year or two ? :P )

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Alright, hope you enjoy and know you're welcome to join whenever.

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm

I'd just be adding another burden to the pile, so I probably won't end up joining. I will follow along, however.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm

NerdyKidNickerson: Yup and yup.

Rispetto: Alright, also don't speak so negatively about yourself makes you look bad ;]

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Okay. I'll have to wait for Spectrum to post the vic., basicly because I need stuff like her age. :P Can't wait!

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 pm

It's not.. negatively. It's me already being in several RP's, having to write articles for the newspaper, and having to moderate another site constantly because some ruffled users are deciding to cause drama.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm

When I said 'burden to the pile'; I didn't mean I'd be adding a burden to your RP. I meant that me being in another RP would just give me more to juggle. Although I do wish to join, the Victim is really the only character I had mapped out in my head.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 pm

NerdyKidNickerson: Alright no problem with me.

Rispetto: Ah, okay I understand even though I didn't have to do that many things, wow I'm impressed and hope you the best. Sorry that you have to deal with the drama though, I hate it =l

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Yeah. Don't worry, though. You might get lucky and I might have a moment of muse and think of a character idea. I'll PM you if such happens.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Alrighty ^^

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Yay! Thanks. I'll start making the character now for you guys. Oh, but a quick question, CI. Does it matter if the victim is a female or a male?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

I've thought about that and if you wish it to be a female very well you may have a female/

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh, I don't mind either way! Whichever you'd rather have more. I'm good with playing either gender,

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Alright, then go ahead and make your character male

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!