Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Out Cast

The Out Cast

a part of “The Out Cast”, a fictional universe by kylewolfblade.

a boy can see stuff no one else can see. Will you bealive him? (open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Out Cast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Out Cast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Out Cast"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Out Cast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 am

So whats the plan with this RP =)

Awaiting more characters?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Yea but feel free to post now. I dont know if more will join. So lets just start it.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Made another character. Thought it would help out. :]
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:56 pm

can i reserve Psychic number 6 ?

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Alrighty I'll get to posting,

Oh and with the number of character Kyle could you label on the main page who plays what instead of just taken? sorry if its inconvienient =') but it just helps if i forget and saves having too look through everys ones sheets

Anna plays the psychic who befriends the boy to help!

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Thats a lot to ask for :P haha but oh well i already did it :)

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 pm

yay thank you very much!!! XD

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 am

i made a another rp called bridge to life or death. feel free to check it and please join if you want. i just made it so hopfully it will get more people. please and thank you

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm

lol..i thought of a good major twist for the rp xD haha. lets see how you people get this.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 am

lol your making me rather worried for this kid :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:03 pm

haha okay i will take it easy ater this

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheKeldarinKiller on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 pm

ok i dont get this WHOEVER IS ABBY POST JESUS CHRIST

TheKeldarinKiller
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Abbie is another character in the rp. and take it easy dude.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Lol I PMed her telling her that she can start posting now since she hasnt. Hope you dont mind Kyle o.o

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:52 pm

0.0 why would i mind???? that was a good idea :)

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 pm

i should hae thought of that @.@

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm

:O :O :O I KNOW THEY WERE BROTHERS!!! but why does he beat him up :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 pm

there not blood brothers more like step. and i thought about it and its like a past kinda thing i will spill later in the rp.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

OH MY WOW!!!! >.< I was like "What?!?! No way!!!!" but then I was like "AWSOME!!!!!" It makes for a totally unexpected plot twist ;)

And yay! she posted! Its okay if you didnt think of it sooner n.n thats why you have us to help ya! :D

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!