Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wyld Hunt

The Wyld Hunt

a part of “The Wyld Hunt”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

When Midsummer's eve comes, the Fey gather to hunt the man creature. Can you survive the night?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wyld Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Wyld Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:37 am

She is mist, but the essence of who she is and her magic is attached to that mist, so I think it is possible that he might be able to see that. He would very definitely be able to sense her presence.

I thought your use of the girl's (forgot her name, lol) phone as an indicator of approaching fey was clever, Angel.

Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Darklord on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:50 am

wakeangel wrote:Angellicady: Like Vasa said. Just pick an angle that seems interesting to you and throw yourself in there. None of us bite. Except for Harlequin. You gotta watch that one. ~_^

...Okay, I think we all bite. I just doubt that we'll bite you is all. XD

Well I can say that I would never bite you Angel. Of course you already knew that. :) lol

More seriously I expect to get a post up in the next few hours, sorry about the wait, I was trying to figure out exactly what I wanted Illisar to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Darklord
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 pm

alright i wasn't sure becasue i had interpreted the fog as an illusion and her physical fog form as too separate things... no biggy.... this could be fun.
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

-curious face- Is there any way Marra could know that Fein was marked as a chosen? -nervous face- I am sure that is a stupid question sorry.

Angellicady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 pm

not really. i think my lips will still glow blue, as that's where she kissed me... something Fein hasn't noticed yet lol

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Yes, Fein's lips will forever more (unless cosmetically altered) look like he's been swimming in a cold lake for too long, and fey magic flows through him, not a lot, but definitely there. Irridhwe's proclivities are well known, so yes, Marra would be likely to recognize him as a chosen. And nope, not a dumb question. It's not something that has been asked or talked about yet.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Running around biting people? Tch, I've been here such a short time and I've already got this reputation. Honestly, I have no idea where it all comes from...

So, who then is going after Cady's human character? (Yes, we have two Angels, so from now one of them is Cady. I like it. Sounds kinda cute.) I always have Reynard, I'm sure he'd appreciate someone to play with, especially a pretty little girl like Rachel. That is, of course, if no one else seizes her first. And I dont want to spread myself too thin here. Seems like I'm damn near everywhere as it is.

Oh, and Angel. You have any issues with my post, feel free to message me about changes, hm.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Presentation of past and present possibly perfect. Petulant princess preens, pleased. Pm, post posthaste. Pleasant pastimes, players.

<3

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 pm

thanks for the alliteration lesson ;)

*edit
also i posted and im really sorry it's so short i'm about as dumb founded as my character, a fey that wants to play and not play as in hunt Fein isn't what i was expecting... lol

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Don't ask what made me go all Penguin up in here last night. I honestly couldn't say. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time, I guess. ^_^

Our Angellicady is a gentle soul, not given to a bloodthirsty nature. Fein nay have just found himself the start of a resistance movement. Heheh...

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 pm

made a slight edit to my post nothing big just some description added in as i realized i ignored and my character seemed to have noticed that she had reformed from the mist which was kind of obvious.

im sorry to Angelcady for not responding to Marras action and only her words but i feel it's fixed now, i will most likel try to describe in my next post as fein get over being dumbfounded...

Cady if i missed something or miss spoke just let me know i figured the blade would be at least visible if i was wrong i will change my post...

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:42 pm

I posted too. -smiles brightly- Do not worry vasa my post was not long either. -nods- Thankies for editing a lil bit for me. I hope it was not a problem. -nervous face-

Angellicady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 pm

So i think it's official Fein is easily hypnotized... CRAP... oh well he had to have some weak point i guess...lol

i've posted and would like for some other posts before i go again...

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Darklord on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 pm

So is anyone planning to post? I am currently waiting on kohananinja lol

The Darklord
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 am

Well, I would post summat, but I have nothing to work with here. Waiting on certain ... people. It's all got very slooow.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Sorry I haven't replied guys. I'm getting ready to move into my college dorm, and I just had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, so i've just been a little busey and umm...drug induced lately. I'll try and get a post up for you guys tommorrow.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 am

Are we just facing delays because of school starting or are we dying here?

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 am

im waiting for a post from cady and im starting school next week... school shouldn't interfere to much though :)

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm

I've been waiting for Ninja Ninja. If there's nothing by the end of the weekend I'm going to post anyway.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm glad to hear you gentlemen are still here. Vasa, when I get a chance, I'll see if I can get a hold of Cady elsewhere to let her know you're waiting.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!