Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wyld Hunt

The Wyld Hunt

a part of “The Wyld Hunt”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

When Midsummer's eve comes, the Fey gather to hunt the man creature. Can you survive the night?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wyld Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Wyld Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm

I can safely say yes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshine on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:37 pm

How exciting! I'm not new to the site, but I'm pretty new to this whole 'roleplay tabs' gig, so I'mma do the best I can.

Anyhow, would a human who has been... shall we say, assigned, customer service (in place of jail time) be able to find a place here? Not a hardened criminal or anything, just an unruly girl with an attitude problem?
Last edited by starshine on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

starshine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 pm

~laughs~ Look at us go all stalker over fresh meat.

EDIT:You mean community service? I think that could work. She'd probably have to be pretty local for that though.
Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshine on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Oh, darn it, yes! That's what I meant. *feels stupid* In any case, yes, I'm kind of making her up as I go, but yeah - a local girl. Maybe with some prejudice against all these rich outsider college kids... or something.

starshine
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Haha! Awesome. It sounds like she's already gelling in your mind. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, Irish Wolf, Derek, Harlequin or Kohananinja or post 'em here, okay?

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshine on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Okay, awesome! I'm going to get to planning.

starshine
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Darklord on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

The Lord Illisar is always pleased to have more humans to feast upon. Come one in. ^_^ lol

The Darklord
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Welcome starshine, we can always use more troph....er pieces of mea....er humans
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Sorry about the double post in IC guys.
~holds a small leafy twig in front of extra post~
We are a hedge. Please move along.
~random Tick reference~

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshine on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 am

Well, I hope I did that right.

starshine
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 am

Looks good Starshine, feel free to post in the IC Thread.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Alright I'm back;

before i post i want to clarify something, angel, your character is in fact touching mine right now right, just want to confirm before i post something that wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Nope. Not touching him, but close enough to, and her skirts made a soft rustling noise behind him.

Oh, and welcome back. ^_^

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Mahahahaha angel,

I'm in mah woodz, stealin your prey

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 am

I kinda feel bad for Aly, I have a feeling she's in for an especially rough night...I wonder how she'd react if she knew two of the highest ranking fey there tonight were hunting her to either:

A) Enslave her for life as aperently some kind of Unseelie entertainment broode mare

B)...Well i'm not entirely sure what the Forest King does with his prizes, but he does have a pack of ghostly hounds after her, so so far not pleasent.

I'm kind of curious about how Aly would react to the forest king though, being the woodsy nature loving girl that she is, though being hunted like and English fox is probably not a good start ;). But intimidation wise, I see Aly being far more terrified of the Dark Lady.

Well, Good hunt to you both, though be warned, Aly's a fighter and won't go down easy.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Darklord on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:33 pm

It might be a couple days for my next post, busy with college preperations

Or it might be tonight. Actually probably tonight. lol

The Darklord
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshine on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Ah! I'm sorry I haven't posted yet! I just got slammed; work, got an internship (yay!), more work... you know, life. I'll probably post tomorrow. Or tonight. Probably tonight.

starshine
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 am

Not my best work, Vasa, I apologize for that, but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. Any delay would have meant another full 24 hours.

Congrats on the internship, Starshine

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 am

feel free to always take your time, im never in a hurry and another 24hours is nothing really.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 am

Fair enough, my dear. I may make an edit or two then, if I have time later. Nothing to change what she did or said, though.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!