Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cantarella: Masked

Cantarella: Masked

a part of “Cantarella: Masked”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: Masked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Masked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:48 am

Why am I having this FEELING about the Fire Deseos prince? Just saying. ^^"'
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 am

I've decided.... that I won't announce the pairs right now, but instead I will announce them during the roleplay :3 (I will have a palace guard announce it once everybody is at the ball)
I am now going to do the first post :3

Btw, here is the format for posting ^_^
Code: Select all
[color=YOUR HEX CODE HERE][center][size=200]CHARACTERS FULL NAME HERE[/size]

TEXT HERE[/color][/center]
Last edited by Shinku122 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:00 am

OMGOSH, EVULZ! >.< I am still kept in suspense! Okay, so we start posting? Where are we all supposed to be at the start? The chosen girls, I mean.

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 am

Fire and Water? Would be a funny match.

I'm looking forward to what the pairs will be :P.

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Sorry guys I had planned to post last night, but roleplaygateway had stopped working for me >.> so I just decided to post it today. I'll post it right now.
@NinaKerndall- The girls are really just being brought to the ball, like leaving there own home and stuff, like my post is an example.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm going to give all the characters a little time to get to know each other before I announce the pairs

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 pm

lol :) im sorry but since this is a fantasy world im not sure Richard the lion heart existed. Of course, you could say he did... and just make up a story, I love fantasy for that.

Also.. Your characters main weapon is a bow, yet you lead from the front? A little Legolas thrown in there as well? :)

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Yeah I know, but I didn't have any better person that follows the same ideals.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 am

Hmm I suppose :)

>.> Random, but Iv always been A Commissar Cain fan myself. Any man who can run away from the fight and be dubbed the Hero of the Imperium is just awesome. Also, Cain is epically funny. He IS the humor of Warhammer 40k.

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:35 am

Lol, Cain is really funny. Though I'm a fan of the Ghosts just a bit more. I try to follow Ibram's ideals in my own life as much as I can. I'm even trying to work his ideals into this character.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Eh I just hate the Guant stories.. In their books imperial guard are all but invincible (which they shouldn't be... I like Imperial Guard cause they arnt.) Also.. Im not a Dan Abnett fan. I find he spends too much time on character development and not enough on the story itself, or describing the surroundings.

In Cains stories, the Imperial Guard are who they are meant to be.. :) regular men and women who are way outclassed by almost every enemy. They dont pull out victories out of thin air, in fact they lose often.. I love that, many of the Characters die.. I just love the way its written, how the characters are displayed.. everything.

Personally my favorite 40k writers are Graham McNeil and Sandy Mitchell, but this is just my opinion XP

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

>=D Time for the big announcement

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 am

Should I try posting first? Because Spectrum appears to be busy, lately.

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Sure if you want to NinaKerndall

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:07 pm

!!!

Oh crap! I'm so sorry you guys! I have been busy, but that's no excuse for not posting here. >< I meant to yesterday, I really did, but I ended up posting in other places and finishing a character and before I knew it, I was about to get kicked off the internet. I'm really sorry Nina! Have the couples been announced yet, Shinku? >< I would post now--I really, really wish I could--but I have practice and am literately running late for it now by posting this, but I felt an apology was in order. Um. Unfortunately, this is a long practice since we're also taking pictures today, so I won't be home until after 8:30, but I will post when I get home tonight! I'm sorry again ><

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:32 pm

D: Someone abandoned there character, now there isn't the full amount of characters

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 pm

May I apply for the spot?

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Sure Equilibrium

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I'll make the character right now.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Done and Submitted

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!