Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Do Robots Dream of Electronic Sheep?

Do Robots Dream of Electronic Sheep?

a part of “Do Robots Dream of Electronic Sheep?”, a fictional universe by Nevermore90.

A philosophical/action roleplay in which players will look into the minds of their technologically-made counterparts (Not based off the book). Any level roleplayer allowed, so long as you can keep-up. 3-5 people max [still accepting]. Be ready to fight!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Do Robots Dream of Electronic Sheep?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Do Robots Dream of Electronic Sheep?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

well on the case of weapons, my character has a weapon the picture just didn't take.... and i haven't replaced it yet. as for the character sheet. i move everything so it's not in the center.
and the "child" goes with her, just not INTO the missions and things. he mostly waits at the base

*edit. i fixed Ophelia's and gave her weapons that are visible.
one question, are all our characters on the carrier?

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Thank you for changing it, and yes, everyone is on the carrier.

Eh... why does the equipment just say "x2" ? Nevermind, really slow CP X.X

As far as I know, her training is limited to small firearm experience. She's mostly a scientist, right? She must have one bad-ass job if she can fight with two pistols at once... (just saying).
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:25 pm

well she keeps two on her for protection reasons. she knows the robots can get dangerous and all. so she is cautious. she knows how to use guns she doesn't like too. and the pistols are easier to carry to conceal.

alright cool, well i posted. if anything should be altered please let me know.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:50 pm

No, just the fact that she has two. You have any idea how friken impossible it is to be consistently accurate while doing that? Let alone with basic firearm training...

Also, would you mind working on the grammar? The fact that you could properly form a sentence is a god send, Rizzy, but a little more thought into capitalization and apostraphies? Thanks :D

And thanks for posting. Now we just have to wait for C.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 pm

ooh haha yeah sorry about that >.< I've been getting a little better at remembering to capitalize since i got on this site but that has always been my number one problem. I promise im trying to improve on that i just have to force myself to remember >.<

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 pm

It's alright Riz. I was *kinda* hoping I could make this RP get good reviews or something, but my ego is making me try to overachieve too much :(

I *did* say this was open to anyone of any level. I'm glad that you will work on it, truly, but I don't expect you to suddenly become life-long, best selling author material... :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 pm

alright well i went through and edited it. i think i got everything but i might be wrong. either way i got everything i could see.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 am

Great to see everything is up and running =) I added a weapon for my character and i've got my post up. Here's to a good run with this RP.
A conclusion's just the part where you got tired of thinking.

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Alright thanks guys... and I just had a face-palming moment. At the time I started the first post, I wasn't 100% sure as to what the first problem would be... But now I do... about 99% of it, anyway. When the pilot informed them on the short window, I didn't think about how long this could possibly take. I'll explain it off as "bad intel" because everyone having to edit everything would be too much work... (At first I was thinking of "Killer robots, take them down" then realized that the point of this RP isn't primarily action...)
Like I said, I'm new to this philosophical genre :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Rizzy, you have to posts. C has... reasons for taking an absence until the time being. Alright? :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 pm

OOOh okay. i'll get on that here real soon then. Thanks for letting me know, i was just going to wait. >.<

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 pm

I figured you would want to wait, that's why I told you. If you find anyone online who might be interested, INVITE THEM! (NOT to replace C. Just I'm uncomfortable with the forum-RP being mano-e-mano ((er, mano-e-woman..o?)))

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Uuhhm. well i might be able to get someone interested. I'll ask her and see if is she is interested. She's a brilliant writer so that's not a problem. might even be able to get someone NOT a scientist. even the roles a little. well either way i'll see if i can get someone. ^_^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Rizy, that would be great! You get a silver star for trying. I'm sorry for my post sucking; I ran out of time yesterday/last night and I just got home from school...

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Alright! im still trying to find people. Did you try posting in the roleplayers wanted forum? I'll let you know if anyone i message seems interested.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:24 pm

nope... but thanks! :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am

Sorry it took so long to post... I was busy building a portal/gateway to hell. The usual...

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 am

ooh well thats a good reason. portals/gateways are a fantastic way to spend time ^_^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Did Cy PM u about what we have been talking about??

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 pm

nooope i haven't received any PM'S

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!