Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let There Be Death

Let There Be Death

a part of “Let There Be Death”, a fictional universe by LoveHateKindOfGirl.

10 sick and demented 'Alices' have altered Wonderland, turning it into a world full of sick, sadistic creatures. There are 10 of those who fight back. So, Alice, will you come join us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let There Be Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Let There Be Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Ah! I'm back! Sorry I haven't been here in FOREVER! Me and my sister share this account and I've been busy with school, she's been using it, yada, yada. No excuses! Anyway!

There is a lot of posts. O-O I'm confused as what's going on, so.. I don't know what to post! xD Catch me up to speed? :o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Luna Star wrote:me got to ask does tweedle dum have to be a guy or can it be a girl

well, mainly apperance and history have to be discussed with each other, anything else is totally up to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Whitney080 wrote:There is a lot of posts. O-O I'm confused as what's going on, so.. I don't know what to post! xD Catch me up to speed? :o

Glad to have you back, m'dear!

SINCE YOU LEFT...

Your character and Kit was down in the hatch that I described to you in my PM. As you came out, you discovered that yet another Good Alice, named Lexi was there as well. You were offered tea and discovered that your host is slightly "not there", breaking things, shouting and grumbling to himself. However, tea was served, and as people began to prepare their own, a butterfly came in, and turned into a young lady in a flash of violet light. She introduced herself as nobody wanting to harm you, and clearly knew Jonathan from earlier.

Shortly after, another Good Alice (Taara) barged in and rumpled Jonathan's papers, who in turn flew off the handle and gave everyone and earful. As Taara turned to leave, thinking she was unwanted, Jonathan gave an awkward apology and offered her to drink tea with the rest. Kit and Conary - the butterfly lady - has asked Jonathan to provide them with some biscuits, and are anxiously awaiting his reply.

During the conversations, it has been made clear that something needs to be done about Dark Alices, but nothing has been set in stone.

MEANWHILE, the Dark Alices have all gathered at Lyra's place in order to talk things over and have sugary things. Edward has been teased by the twins because he allowed you and Kit to escape, while Elysium left his maze, much to everyone's surprise, and quietly demanded some information on what the hell was going on. Edward has decided that he has to do this on his own to redeem his reputation, Elysium is highly suspicious of the food, The twins are frolicking around with each other, and Lyra is dancing with her butler. Crys has yet to make an appearance.

They've decided that the Good Alices are growing stronger, but few of them see a reason to panic.

I think that's it. Correct me if I got something wrong, or feel free to add important information that I forgot.

Can't post anything properly until my internet picks up, though. It doesn't like roleplaygateway.
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Holy crap you just summed everything up in 4 paragraphs. 0.0 I iz surprised.
If i made a joke it's funnier in anokian . . .

LRmember
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Ah, okay, thank yhuuuu! ^^

I will try to post soon, hopefully it won't be too short or lousy. Been a tiring day, so my brain is mushy and blaaahh.. ._.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:17 am

I think everything's correct xD but when you write it all that way, it all seems rather random...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Well, we are kind of random, my dear. Also, posted some Jonathan rage and Elysium thoughts in the IC, for good measure. I do like writing Jonathan, even though I don't always agree with his tantrums.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:04 pm

I find his tantrums entertaining xD so I can see why you would like writing them.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 am

Ugh, first day of school is over with. If anyone needs any more information in order to post, by the way, I'll be happy to supply them with it (:

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am

Poooosted~

D'awh Tim, hope school wasn't too rough for you ^_^ <3
They can shoot me dead but I'll have the moral high ground.

Is this thing on? Okay, *ahem* You are now thinking about what Zarbon did to you whilst you were unconscious. Have fun with that.

allonsy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm wondering how much it's okay for Jonathan to know about the Dark Alices. He probably wouldn't know much about Elysium except what the rumours say, and to tell the truth he's had little contact with them, except for his rageful moments including frying pans and shouting... Hm.

Haha, school wasn't too bad. My brain doesn't quite like the thought of early mornings though (:

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 pm

I will be posting soon. It will probably be pretty short and might not have everything that has happened, but I'll try to get Art caught up. xD

School today sucked for me, have bunches of homework. <-> Oh joy,

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 am

POOOSTED. Again.

I tried to keep as vague as I could, seeing as my characters have practically nothing to do with each other, but I'm guessing that even Jonathan should be able to find out something about the huge frickin' maze. Also, free chocolate cookies for those who manage to work out the HUGE (not really) plot twist that I've started to hint at. Which has been discussed with our dear GM, of course.

I may or may not be drinking this weekend, though. So, basically, I may or may not be able to post. Heh.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Come on guys, you know you want that choclate cookie! X)

anyways, heres a pic of what david and Miranda look like!

David:

http://eveamlizya.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/sebb.jpg

i know somw of you guys will notice that this is sabastion from Black Butler, but i don't care, i think Lyra and Sebby would make a good couple if they ever met, even though the butler Lyras in love if is called david.

Miranda:

http://forums.mangafox.com/attachment.p ... 1305514476

innocnece hides the true crazy person Miranda is, ha, i love it!

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:44 am

XD Edward and Estella are complete opposites!

That was entertaining to see...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:10 pm

okay im going to post but what will it be about. Where should Estella be?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Well, a few posts ago I did give a full description of where all the characters are at this moment, if you don't feel like reading through absolutely all the posts. You can place her wherever you feel she'd fit in the best (:

I'm done drinking by the way, but I'll hold the posting until you guys can react to the new information. Also, not wise to post while hungover. I'm not an alcoholic I swear.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:19 am

Though it may only be because I lie to my brain in order to convince myself I have more spare time than I actually have, I'm still afraid that we're starting to move a little slow again. If nobody minds, I would suggest that we could discuss plot points and the like in the OOC, so that people will have an easier time posting if we know what direction we're headed.

For example, should we move towards an epic showdown between good and bad in the nearby future, does anyone want to take a ride through Elysium's maze, should the bad guys attempt to take out the good guys one by one.. That sort of thing.

I don't know. Feel free to ignore me, I just tend to go off the hinges when I can't write something :P

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 am

XD I would be posting, but it is really late in my timezone and I have school tomorrow. I agree with Timothy's idea - and with that, g'night ^^"

I will contribute tomorrow! I promise!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 pm

I agree also, anyways, and update on Crys [Aka, SoftPurpleFeathers] she has been addicted to writing fanfics, thats why she hasn't been posting, don't ask me when she'll post, i have no idea.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!