Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lycanthropy: It Is Real

Lycanthropy: It Is Real

a part of “Lycanthropy: It Is Real”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Vampires and Werewolves are all just fairy tales, right?...Wrong. Come see what Lycanthropy really means.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lycanthropy: It Is Real”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lycanthropy: It Is Real

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lycanthropy: It Is Real"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Lycanthropy: It Is Real

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 pm

how exactly is posting going to work. I suppose the therianthropes protect humans from the demons?
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Can I reserve the younger sister in Rashen please.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 pm

@Aloha Girl: Yes, you can.

@Sabimaru: Yes, but the Lycans also act like normal humans when they're not hunting. That's why they have a human form. They have jobs, lives, etc. They just live for very long periods of time, as you can see from Michaline's profile, she is over 900 years old, but only looks about 24.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:30 pm

ah, that's better than my characters gonna have. he crawls up out of a hole in hell... well, whatever works. should our characters already know each other. then?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 pm

They could. Demons never really die, they're just defeated and the respawned in hell. So, truly the Lycans can never actually win, as they do die. Perhaps They've faced eachother before. But mind you, Michaline is the Council's top hunter. >:)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 pm

sounds good. how many times has she killed me?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 pm

That's up to you :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Wait so is a Kitsune bad, like on the bad side, with the demons? If not I wanna be one! Can it be a girl!? :3 Can you reserve it for me? I have a soccer thing to go to. I will put it up after! :D If Kitsune is bad then I will be a Fenris. I would like to play a girl character.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 pm

No, the Kitsune were good, but they were looked upon as evil because of their powers. Yes, the last remaining can be female. Reserved.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:59 pm

if we have such history, then you've killed me quite a lot. when do we begin?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Well, we have to have the male human taken. That is necessary, as well as at least one more Hunter besides the younger Rashen and the Kitsune. The Kitsune has been spoken for, as well as the younger Rashen, we just need the human male and the other hunter. :/ If you want to get the word out and see if you can't pick up another person, be my guest. I've already spread it around my own rp's, no one is interested.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Hey dragon I wasn't able to find a half dragon form is that okay, I looked through 2500 pics on deviant art and I was left empty handed. Well I guess I'm just picky XP.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Hiya, was just wondering if all the female spots were taken...? O.o
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 am

@Aloha Girl: Yeah, that's okay. Try photobucket too, but if it takes awhile, that's fine.

@ChildOfNone: Any of them, unless specified as male or female, can be either.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Okay Dragon my character is up let me know it I need to edit her.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Thank you ^^

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Yay n.n Can I reserve a Shiran? I'll have her up as soon as possible.

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 pm

I'll try and spread the word, but the friends I made a year ago don't get on any more...

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 pm

@Aloha Girl: Yep, np/

@ChildOfNone: Yep, reserved

@Sabimaru: Okay, thanks. With Child, we just need someone to play the human and then we can start.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!