Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devil

Devil

a part of “Devil”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

He saw her when she was just a little girl, her light captivated his heart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Devil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks Res. I am surprised you didn't make Diana's weapons Bow and Arrows, seeing how it was her weapon of choice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Aw man I get a freakin' awesome sword, sweeeet! I'm off to post!
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey guys, I am going to need players for my rpg. I have just opened up 2 more spots due to the inactivity of 2 players and their failure to respond to my pms. So there's 3 open spots. 2 girls and 1 guy. Not much has happened in the rpg, the chars are just getting to know each other at a festival and that's it. Thanks.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/stones-of-incienda/

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:03 am

Zodia, now that you mention it, a bow and arrows for the Moon object would have been fitting. But when I made the items up, I was thinking that one should be offensive (sword), one should be defensive/healing (shield or cup) and one should be more miscellaneous/spiritual, so I went with a wand. Taura could grab a demon bow to defend herself if she wants to.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:30 pm

That's fine than. I was just wondering hehe. I came up with a cool idea about Diana. I was going to have her hair color change depending on the phase of the Moon. As it's waxing, her hair will be changing from black to white and during a full moon it's completely white, while during a new moon it's black hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Haha that's Alice for ya :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 am

Lol, that's something I would do, I am too clumsy for my own good.

Btw, I checked out when Eli said he'd be back. He started basic on June 15th, and said be gone for 10 weeks and 4 days. So he should be back in a little over a month hopefully.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm

I can't wait for Eli to come back so everyone will be here!

Random fact I posted YAY!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:23 am

Lol, same here.

Ohh Lovely, I love your new icon there. Eye candy!!!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 am

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting. My life is really stressing me out right now and I'm overworked with university. I can't afford to do badly because I already failed some subjects. I'll have to withdraw from the rp for the foreseeable future.

Really sorry to do this to you, I struggled with this decision. Because we've already lost Eli and Rain is having troubles, I know that this could wreck the story. It wasn't an easy decision, but I have to do it for my sanity.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm back . . . if that makes any difference now.
"I'm sorry, but this is the first time I've been beheaded." ~ Alexander Blackwell, shortly before his execution.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Hey Eli! Nice to see you again :)

As you can tell we lost one of our main people, so unless we can find a replacement, then I don't know what to do.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:37 am

I'd offer to take up that spot, but I don't know if that would help.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 am

ELI! *Glomps* Just glad to see you're doing well.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 am

I'll ask Chihari what she is going to do!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Zodia195 wrote:ELI! *Glomps* Just glad to see you're doing well.

Yeah. Got back from basic training saturday and it was straight to school again.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 am

Hey guys! Wow it has been a while since I was on this forum, but I'm going to remake this with Chi and just wanted to let you all know if you wanted to join it ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 am

Sure. I'm game for that.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh you know I am game. I'll just have to recreate my char. This was one of my fav rpgs.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Devi:The Beginning <----------------there is the link to the new devil, hope you guys like it ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!