Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devil

Devil

a part of “Devil”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

He saw her when she was just a little girl, her light captivated his heart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Devil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Devil

Spots;
The Prince: Taken by Resurgam
His Friends;
1. Taken by Eli the Walker
2. Taken by RainbowCorridor
Alice Heart: Taken by Lovely Spade
Her Friends;
1. Taken by Chihari
2.Taken by Zodia195

We are currently accepting!!!
Last edited by Chihari on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Can I have the 2nd friend of the girl please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Your spot has been reserved ;)!

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Yay! My character is accepted!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:37 pm

All we need now are the prince and his two friends!
Zodia I'll be waiting for your profile :D

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Could I reserve the Prince? I'll try to submit his profile later today.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Sure thing, I'll save your spot now! :P

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Looks interesting, I might join.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:56 pm

>o>
Everyone who joins gets a lifetime supply of...um Junior Mints and uhhh money! :D

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 pm

...I've been bought.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Can I reserve a spot for one of the Prince's friends? Or is it to late?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 pm

I just created my char profile so hopefully it'll show up soon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:56 pm

can i reserve the second friend of the Prince? and does it matter if it is male or female?
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Submitted my profile. Hope it gets accepted soon!

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

@RainbowCorridor I'll reserve your spot!
@Resurgam your character has been accepted!

EDIT: IC posting has begun!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:12 am

Just got back from class and planning to post soon. I'm just wondering where to begin... I think I'll start from the bit where the prince is planning to pose as a high school student to get close to Alice. Let me know if I should start somewhere else.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 am

That will be fine to start from planning to be a high school student!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Alright he's in. I hope you like him!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey Rain, since Rocky is very close to Satariel, he can refer to him by his nickname, Tari (unless he wants to be more formal. That could be a characterisation point, Rocky using Tari's full name when he's really serious and wants to get his attention). That'll save you the trouble of writing 'Satariel' all the time!

Also, I really like your character. I have a feeling he's going to be doing a lot of chasing after Tari and trying to get him out of trouble.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay! Thanks, I wanted him to be the 'fatherly' type, always worrying and trying to get Ryan and Satariel to behave! I read both the profiles before I made him, and it seemed like a character like him was needed. Plus he's just so funny :3

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!