Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let There Be Death

Let There Be Death

a part of “Let There Be Death”, a fictional universe by LoveHateKindOfGirl.

10 sick and demented 'Alices' have altered Wonderland, turning it into a world full of sick, sadistic creatures. There are 10 of those who fight back. So, Alice, will you come join us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let There Be Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Let There Be Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:54 pm

I also agree. It's difficult making stuff up as you go along and have everyone else make up entirely different plots.
If i made a joke it's funnier in anokian . . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LRmember
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 am

Well, then I would suggest that we start off with what the good guys should decide to do. I'm guessing the bad guys don't really see much reason to panic yet, and would much rather have the good guys come to them either way.
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

That sounds good, say, timothy, since we're talking out our plots, should we tell them the link between johnathan and lyra, or is that still our little secret

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:59 am

Oh, I'll leave that to you. Their characters still wont know, so it's all the same to me (:

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 am

If anyone wants to know, just ask, other than that, i think we should contine figuring out our plots.

[wow, its really hard to type on my wii, yes, this OOC was writen on my wii, THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET CHANNEL! XD]

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Would the bad guys mind discussing death of their charrie? or at least defeating them? As the good alices we will probably have to defeat them in some way. And as the good alices i think we should see who wants to be attacked first. yeah. that's all i have to say. HEAR ME FOR I HAVE SPOKEN! just got done playing quelf. Tis a fun game.

LRmember
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am

Though I have grown incredibly fond of Elysium, I'm sure I would be willing to let him die when the situation calls for it. I've already planned for Jonathan to die one way or the other, so if any of the bad guys want to be the one to kill him, then step up and in line! ..It's early in the morning.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes LRmember, that could be good, could the little converstation at Lyra's ball some how lead into the Bad guys think of the only way they could die. Hmmm, I MUST POST!

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm

I really like my charrie but i am willing to 'kill' her if absolutely necessary. Of course if you die in a dream you wake up But i want her not to be able to wake up until she remembers her true form. If someone would be willing to go to the real world and show my comatose charrie a mirror so she can wake up that would be fun. Once she does then she can be released from limbo and wake up. Anyways i kinda want to kill the twins. Ruriko would you be okay with that?

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruriko on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Well yeah i kinda had the intention of killing at least one of them. How about this. Darius kidnaps you, you kill him, Valene kills you then kills herself. Unless someone else wants to kill them.

Ruriko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:29 am

I did a remake, if anyone interested

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!