Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spiritual Showndown: Fujiko Gozen vs Kynn Lightcaster

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Re: Spiritual Showndown: Fujiko Gozen vs Kynn Lightcaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Fujiko took a deep breath and finished the incantation: Hadō #33. Sōkatsui! Hadō #63. Raikōhō! She released the two spells together. She gripped the solrod tightly as a colossal light golden-sapphire colored blast of energy blazed forth from the tip of the soul rod in a massive cone. The hollows charging from the front simply evaporated when hit. She slung the blast 360 degrees, hoping to obliterate everything in a 15ft diameter around them. The cero was stopped by the blast but it wouldn't be fought against, it was far more powerful than she accounted for. Out of the twelve the blast only wiped out 4 of the adjuchas, leaving 5 more adjuchas and the two vasto lorde' a total of seven left.

As the blast faded, the cero was still on its way. There wasn't time for gathering energy for defense..."Teppeki!" An unknown voice rang throughout the field as the earth began rise in front of them into four 2ft thick earth walls fortified with reiastu. The cero crashed through the walls and slowly lost it's momentum, then the same voice was heard again, this time speaking an incantation.

"Bakudō # 81. Dankū!"

Behind all of the walls and a couple of feet in front of the two of them a translucent barrier in the form of a large rectangular wall formed and stopped the cero, but the explosion was enough to make Fujiko stumble back some. The group of hollow immediately regrouped and the two vasto lorde didn't seem surprised at all as they surveyed the area through the cloud of smoke, waiting to see the new enemy that had entered the battlefield. As the smoke cleared, Fujiko and Kynn would see a woman dressed like fujiko was, but her hiyori bore the ensignia of the 5th Division.

This woman was the Gotei 13's 5th Division Captain; Itsuse Sanada...

Fujiko made her way beside Itsuse and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It is good you came, my dear..we have had quite the problem handling this ambush.." Itsuse nodded as she did a quick survey of the battlefield. She saw the remaining seven hollow and the two vasto lorde. "It's good to see you Sensei..are those...the vasto lorde?" Itsuse held her blade at the ready, she wasn't wasting time, she was going to use bankai if Fujiko's answer confirmed her obvious conclusion.

"Yes, and they are quite fierce..." Itsuse nodded, as Fujiko stepped back to Kynn. "Kynn this is 5th division Captain Itsuse Sanada, Sanada this is our newest ally Kynn.." Itsuse chuckled a bit. "I didn't think you liked younger men Sensei...he's kinda cute.." Fujiko patted her shoulder and turned to Kynn. "All joking aside until peace is gone, I need to get Gozeanna back in my body, I will need some time to find her (10 posts?) She couldn't fight on par with vasto lorde without her full power, it was impossible to face then in her condition, especially after her fight with Kynn. "Kynn please help Itsuse here cover me, if I attempt to fight like this I will surely fall here..I'm going to meditate it will take 5 minutes (4 posts?) to set up a barrier strong enough. channeling reiatsu is very difficult without balance in my body.."

The fight would now be two versus seven and Itsuse was already in action.

"BANKAI!!!"

Upon the shouting the word, Itsuse flipped the blade, placing the back of it along her forearm horizontally as a blinding white light bursted forth from her body, cratering the ground with such a massive Reiastu.Once the glow had vanished she would be seen garbed in fitted full body ebony and silver trimmed armor with a helm and all; Behind her a Silvery gleaming ring, 4ft in size sat a float. "Get ready they are coming!"

She was right, the hollows were already advancing on the three of them. Learon split off into a group of her and 3 others, and Wedrolk split off into a group with himself in front and two others following behind.

(Ooc: Once we establish how long the post count on preparations for meditation and search will be, I'll type up fujiko's part. Start your attack on Itsuse and I'll start on Kynn's after.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

((OOC: 10 posts for search, and 4 posts for mediation is good with me. Time to start round two!
Wow... my post is really long. X___X))

As Fujiko fired the blast, Kynn ducked down so that it passed by over his head. He didn't want to risk getting hit by his ally's attack. He then turned his wizard's sight off, there was too much energy flying around and it was now better to use his normal eyes instead of trying to keep track of how strong the blasts were. The energy was blinding, and Fujiko's sudden spike of power didn't help. Kynn was temporally dazzled by all the bright lights and had to wait a good couple of seconds for his eyes to adjust to all the sudden flashes. When it was all over, there were only seven hollows left, and a strange mysterious wall of rock had formed in front of them to shield them from the cero. Kynn turned his head as he heard the newcomer's voice. Fujiko seemed to know the woman, so Kynn followed along. He was tired now, breathing hard and sweating. While Fujiko and Itsuse talked, Kynn bent over and put his hands on his knees to catch his breath. As Fujiko introduced the two of them, Kynn looked up and smiled; giving the woman a small salute with his right hand while he was still bent over and resting.
"Nice to meet you..."
He began to blush as the other woman had complimented him by saying that he was cute, he tried to hide his face by rubbing his nose with the side of his arm.

"Kynn please help Itsuse here cover me, if I attempt to fight like this I will surely fall here..I'm going to meditate it will take 5 minutes to set up a barrier strong enough. channeling reiatsu is very difficult without balance in my body.."

He nodded his head. "Will do. But I'm starting to run on empty. I'm not sure how much help I'll be. Your last attack did a lot more damage then I thought. Anything dealing with physical movement won't do much damage. Sorry chief, I'm pooped. " He now turned to face Itsuse. "I think I'd be better running defense while you do a full assault. I'll stay close behind you and guard you from all long range fire, or any attacks aimed to flank you. Lead the charge and I'll do my best to back you up. I'll be good as new if you can buy me a few minutes to rest."

Itsuse didn't waste any time as she went Bankai. Kynn had to shield his eyes from yet another bright flash. When Kynn moved his hand down he now took head to Itsuse's warning as the hollows regrouped and began to charge them, once more splitting into two groups. Kynn began charging energy for a defensive spell. His flaming rapier armed in his left hand, and the silver saber in his right. He stepped around to Itsuse's right side to get a better view of the battlefield. He looked over to the now armor clad warrior beside him. "I'm ready when you are..."

Wedrolk at first led the charge, but just like before, he stepped back and let his two lesser hollows move up front. He crossed his arms and began gathering energy for his next attack.
These two hollows were not like the other ones, they looked to be a bit stronger than all of the previous ones that were killed by Kynn and Fujiko. One of the hollows looked a bit like a spider, crouched down on the ground with its hands skittering about to move it along. It was about four feet in length, and its body was thin and wire like. It had six arms and hands, but no feet or legs, only strong powerful arms used to move around. Its chest was facing up towards the sky and its back and arms were bent backwards facing towards the ground. Its entire body was black, and it had a large skull head like that of a bird, and a long sharp beak that would do severe damage if it struck flesh. The creature's head was also bent back to face his opponents, beak facing the sky, and eyes close to the ground.

The second hollow resembled a centaur, but it only had two legs instead of four. It stood at about ten feet tall. Its upper body looked like that of a very muscular man, but its legs looked like that of a bull; strong and furry. It too was all black just like the spider creature, but its arms and chest were completely hairless and was a light grey color. Its skull like head was large and all white, two black stripes like tear drops ran down from its eyes, and it had large pointed horns like a bull sticking out from the top, they were about four feet in length. Both of the hollows now charged for Itsuse. The spider spit a strange stringy black ichor out of its beak like mouth aimed to cover Itsuse's head and chest. If she were to be hit by it it would be like trying to move through molasses, and it would greatly slow her down.

The bull charged straight for her, aiming its large and powerful head down to impale her with its large horns that were on top of its head. Needless to say, getting hit by the sticky ichor would trap Itsuse in place, while the bull would gore her with its horns, and then trample her under its large and powerful feet...
I do commission work at:
LightcasterStudios.wordpress.com
Check out all of my work. :3

Lightcaster Studios: "Creativity unlimited!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Itsuse had seen the spider shape hollow before hand and she was terrified enough to stutter in her stride like she was feeling ill. GozeIkkitōsen was forced to take control as her eyes took on a gamboge orange hue losing all hint of fear and doubt. The stutter wasn't necessarily a bad thing, the spider shaped hollow had attacked and she was in the perfect motion to dodge it; in her unbalanced state, she rolled to the right of the ichor attack dodging it by just a hair, and rolled back to her feet.Next was the hollow that resembled a centaur, she wouldn't be able to dodge this one, but then again this wasn't itsuse...She planted her feet and crouched low to the ground, placing her hands out to grab the things horns and stop it force with sheer power...in this she was unsuccessful. She simply slid back as the force hit her leaning forward to slow him momentum.

After about 15ft she had hopefully stopped the charge and she growled like a beast herself, lurching her back while attempting to lift the beast. If she was successful, she suplex the hollow onto it back with a thunderous sound, using the hollow full weight against him. She had to get rid of the spider like hollow, it was keeping Itsuse away from battle. Meanwhile, Learon and the other three hollow were advancing toward Kynn. The female vasto lorde did the same as her male counterpart and let the other three advance. The one coming from the middle resembled a armadillo with a spiked shell, and it was the sized of an adult bear. As it advanced into rolled into a ball, hoping to flatten and impale Kynn as it rolled over him.

The one above the armadillo looked like a horridly ugly bird and it followed above the armadillo and charged a cero, shooting as it made a pass over kynn. It timed it was Kynn movement if he attempted to dodge the armadillo. And the last hollowed resembled a car sized rhino, mixed with a gorilla, and it would attacked after the dero was dodged, with a swing of it's massive paw, to blow him away. Learon had moved to his back, and her prescence would hopefully strike fear into him as he sought to escape. Their attacks were leading him to her! What would he do?!

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 am

Kynn hopped to the side as the bull charged Itsuse. The woman grabbed the bull by the horns and literally suplexed it backwards, crashing it into the ground and cracking it from the impact. The beast didn't die, but it didn't get back up on its feet right away. The spider creature now jumped into the air, rotating around so that its chest was facing Itsuse, and its arms were straight out. It was attempting to land on top of her and wrap all six arms around her body. If it were to be successful it would slowly began to squeeze the life out of her from its thin yet powerful arms. The bull now stood to its feet, shaking its head around as if it were dazed. It let off a deep roar and then opened its mouth up wide to fire a cero. The tactic was simple, if Spider hollow grabbed Itsuse she would be trapped, while the bull would shoot her. The blast would be strong enough to go through her body and come out the other side if it hit directly. Although she was wearing the armor, so the average person would die from the blast, but it would just do heavy damage to her. Wedrolk was still charging his cero up; the last one missed, and he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. He now spread both of his arms out wide, a cero forming in each hand. The power was immense, and the ground began to shake and crack from the energy as he pulled in more power. If he launched the attack it would be devastating.

Kynn couldn't assist Itsuse like he had planned because an armadillo hollow was now trying to run him over and impale him. Really, why did they like impaling people? At the same time a bird hollow was flying up above trying to shoot him with lasers. Kynn decided to name the bird Tatweet, it was just easier to keep track of them if they all had names. An idea quickly came to mind to attempt to take both hollows out with one attack. He called out "Ventas servitas!", releasing the stored mana from his body as he threw his hand into the air upwards towards Tatweet. The spell created a wind stream that curved outwards and up, like a ramp shooting up to the sky. If the Armadillo was attempting to run Kynn over (which it was) it would roll up the wind stream and be carried up above him, hopefully knocking Tatweet out of the sky. As for the cero that was fired from the bird's mouth Kynn attempted to dodge to the side but it grazed his shoulder since he had stopped to prep his wind spell. The force knocked him off of his feet and sent him rolling towards the Rhinorilla hollow. As the giant paw came down to swat his head off, he slashed the flaming rapier up in a arc from his right and out to his left, which would severe the limb from its arm. The Fantasia Whisper was not sharp enough to cut through bone on its own, but this was not a human he was fighting, it was a hollow spirit; and to make it worse the sword was enchanted with the blazing hot inferno that surrounded the sword. Just as his attack was ending he followed the motion by rolling to his left to attempt to stand back up on his feet. He quickly looked around to make sure that Learon didn't try to attack him while he was down.
He now noticed that she was trying to move around to his back. He would need to keep an eye on her...

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:40 pm

GozeIkkitōsen (Whom is in control of Itsuse's body still) saw the spider hollow leap into the air and attempt to drop on her with a grab. She immediately points her right index finger toward the beast as she gather a small burst of reiastu into her hand "Hadō #4. Byakurai!" A concentrated bolt of white lightning shot out of the finger after a brief charge, toward the hollow's mask and the bolt was like a shot from a bullet; it would destroy the hollow if it hit by penetrating it's mask. She turned to look at the bull like hollow as is fired a cero, rolling to her right to dodge the cero, getting grazed in her left shoulder, even the armor couldn't fully stop the damage.

She immediately channeled a burst of energy to her left hand, turning into a backspin and releasing reiatsu into a horizontal slash wave, at the bull like hollow waist that would bifurcate his top half from the bottom, instantly wiping it out. She felt the massive surge of energy as Wedrolk charged the cero; she faced him and began to channel reiatsu into her right arm. she wasn't going to try and cancel out the cero, her plan was to possibly catch him while he was open. His cero wouldn't be able to catch her raw speed and power...so she hoped.
--
Kynn attack was a success, the armadillo rolled up the wind stream and crashed directly into the bird like hollow and the both of them fell out of the air, Tatweet slowly faded into dust as the armadillo impaled it once the two hit the ground. His attack against rhinorilla also hit and the flaming blade cleared the hollow's paw. The hollow roared in rage as it faded into dust. Learon's form simply faded away as she just appeared within' 4ft of Kynn with back spin using her right heel; her speed was one thing, but the strength of attack would hit like a sports car at about 120 miles per hour. Her leg was armored with white, and if he did try to block it, could her handle the force? Even rhinorilla behind him didn't attempt to attack while she was on the move.
--
Meanwhile, Fujiko's barrier was slowly pulling her leaking reiatsu out of the air and condensing it into a powerful barrier. She was meditating as deep as she could now, hoping to come into contact with her inner world; she had the keep focus, despite her injuries, she let her body become calm and serene as possible. (2 posts until connection---10 posts until search is done)

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:58 pm

The spider hollows head snapped back as the force stuck it in the skull. The mask over its face shattering from the impact and knocking it away from Itsuse. It fell down and began to fade away into dust. The bull was caught with its mouth open as it fired the cero. It attempted to dodge out of the way but Itsuse was too fast and her wave struck it cleanly in the waist. At first nothing happen as the energy cut through, but then the bull tried taking a step forward and a small thin line appeared at its lower abdomen. The top half of its body slowly toppled forward and crashed into the ground, dissolving into dust; the lower half mimicking the top half and fading away.
Wedrolk now let the energy fly loose by slamming both the palms of his hands into the ground, shattering it with the pure force of all of his power. Rocks blew into the sky and disintegrated as his cero shot through the ground. It looked like geysers shooting up out of the earth in twin columns of energy, one row shooting up after another and making their way towards Itsuse. If she were to be hit by the devastating and blinding light of power she would end up just like the rocks and disintegrate into nothingness.

Kynn felt the surge of Wedrolk's energy but there wasn't anything he could do about it because Learon was now swinging her heel towards him. Her speed was like nothing he had ever seen before, simply vanishing away and in the next instant she was right on top of him. If Kynn was at full strength he would have been able to dodge it, but because Fujiko had beaten him up pretty bad he was now slowing down. He brought the flaming rapier and silver sword up in a cross X shape to block her attack, sharp edges facing towards her leg. He was hoping that the flaming sword and silver saber would still do damage and cut her as he blocked the blow. But Her power matched her speed. Her heel crashed into the weapons and sent him spiraling away from her from the sheer force of the blow. Both weapons were knocked out of his hands as he rag dolled across the ground and slid to a stop, his two swords tumbling next to him. He couldn't roll to his feet this time and lay limply on the ground. He tasted iron in his mouth as blood dribbled from in between his busted lips. His left arm wouldn't move properly, and he had a hard time pulling himself up to his knees, and a harder time sucking in air. One of his lungs must have been damaged from the impact. "I-I think she broke my arm!" Tears instantly welled up in his eyes and he let off a howl of pure pain. He couldn't let her hit him again. He began sucking in mana to attempt a full body shapeshift, but it would take time.

In between sobs he called out to Itsuse "I'm hurt bad. I need assistance!" He didn't know if she would be able to lend him a hand, but he hoped she would be able to at least slow Learon down enough for him to change. He was beaten and bruised pretty bad, but he managed to reach over with a shaky right hand to grasp the hilt of the Silent serenade.

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Itsuse thought the blast was coming straight at her, but Wedrolk did something she didn't expect, he slammed his palms to the ground sending a geyser like attack toward her.."I'm hurt bad. I need assistance!" Kynn was in trouble and he yelled for help. She had planned on attacking Wedrolk, but she couldn't let Kynn perish...In the blink of an eye Itsuse's dark blue eyes had replaced GozeIkkitōsen gamboge hues and Itsuse knew exactly what to do. "Ikimi no Voyevoda!" At once the energy that had been stored in her arm was spread throughout her body and she began to hand spring backward multiple times to get some space away from Wedrolk's geysers...then the reiatsu was released in a earthshatter vibration. As her feet touched the ground, she was hit partially in the front of her armor by the geyser cero, but she just seemed to be engulfed by it...

However, her form was seen off to the left of the geyser..she was moving like a bullet toward Kynn and releasing blast of reiatsu from the soles of her feet. Her speed was at least 10x that of her normal running speed but then again, this was the true power of her bankai..she closed the 20 foot gap between them in a matter of a second or two, and she sent at left hook power enough to break a military bunker in half at Learon's jaw and sent her hurtling through the air with tremendous force. She'd definitely feel it, but even still, after about 15ft of flying, she recovered and grinded to a halt furious as ever. Itsuse glanced at Kynn. "You'll have to really change as quick as possible, I can only do that twice. She didn't give him a chance to speak, she was on her guard again as she crouched low.

"Teppeki!"

She used the remain of the reiastu to form a dome like barrier over him; as she did so her helmet began to crumble into pieces, she was using the reiatsu within' her bankai to make the shield fiercely powerful. The strained look on her face hidden as she turned to keep an eye on their enemies. She had taken some serious burns from that geyser cero, and the technique she had used pushed her body hard. "I'll try to hold them off for a while..I'm not sacrificing myself. Think of it as a thank you for helping us out.." She stood ready as Learon launched a kick from her blindside. Thank to her sekkendou, she was able to dodge it with a duck and grab the ankle of the vasto lorde and launch her at Wedrolk with a quick throw. Her armor on her arms began to crack a tiny bit; the force of her kick had some sickening force behind it.

She began to gather reiatsu again, channeling it into her arms. She was going to use the technique again. The ring of her bankai began to crack a bit as she sucked reiatsu into her arms..She was going all out..

---

Fujiko could seen her inner world now and her barrier was complete. She was protected, but now the search for Gozeanna was on...(9 posts of search left)

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Wedrolk was still crouched on the ground from his attack, and now sprinted forward with his hands like an Olympic runner. His speed was equally as impressive as his counterparts, and as Itsuse threw Learon at him he jumped over her as if she were a small log blocking his path, never stopping his pursuit. He began to zig zag left and right and increased his speed to the point where he looked as if he were teleporting from one area to the next, all the while pressing closer to Itsuse and Kynn. As he came within five feet of her he crouched down low on his right leg and spun around, launching his left leg upwards while at the same time pushing off with his right. The result would be that the back of his left heel would shoot straight up and slam into the bottom of her chin if it were to connect, and with the running start it would likely take her head clean off. As he finished the motion of his kick and brought his leg back down, he spun around so that his body was now fully facing her, and jumped up in the air so that his right foot was now vertically shooting up to kick her in the mouth in case the first attack missed.The motion would look like a two kick combo aimed at her face.

Meanwhile, Kynn had started shapeshifting into another form. His fingernails began to grow longer, his mouth slightly extending, and his height now a good foot taller. His bones cracked as they reshaped and his skin slowly rippled. At the moment that was the only change that took place. "Thank you. I need a bit more time, just a bit longer!"
Kynn would be ready by the time Learon recovered, and he planned on countering her before she could strike at Itsuse...

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 pm

She nearly had a problem following his speed, but she was warned just bit by sekkendou; it wasn't very useful against speed orientated opponents. Wedrolk then crouched into a kick; she leaned back to dodge to first, but she didn't except the second, and raised her forearms to block, and his strength made her stumble back bit, but her strength was enough so that the attack wouldn't knock her flat on her ass. As she caught her balance, she would attack him back, "Genzou Ishikiri!" She stepped toward sent a hard left hook at his jaw. Her attack would literally blow him back a good 6ft, not the punch, but the blast of reiastu that followed the punch; the blast would hit like a small car. She knew it wouldn't be anywhere near enough to stop him for long. She couldn't use her technique for a little while, and the second time she would be under until she couldn't take it anymore.

All she had to do was keep them back until Kynn finished..until Learon was seen walking through through the forest, behind her a trail of trees she has flown through. She didn't think anything of Kynn's strange increase of reiastu, and besides she wasn't it a hurry, it's not like a human could make a chance against her power; So was the confidence of the vasto lorde. Hopefully, his transformation would be worth the protection. Itsuse wasn't wiped, but she was getting there.
---

Meanwhile, Fujiko was searching diligently for her zanpakuto's lost spirit..(8 posts of search left)

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Wedrolk slowly began walking closer as Itsuse was struck and stumbled back. He didn't expect her to retaliate so fast though and was struck by the left hook to the side of his jaw. At first nothing happened, but as her reiastu followed the blow it sent him flying across the plaza about 20 feet away, crashing into a small house and crushing the wall down to the ground. He wasn't dead though, he would get back up within a few moments for revenge...

Kynn now finished his transformation, he had used all the mana stored in his body to shapeshift.
Itsuse had successfully done her job by stalling the two Vasto lordes.
He didn't mean to, but the pain was intense and he began to growl and shake as his bones and skin finished the change. His hair grew out to about two inches thick of silver and black fur all around his entire body. He grew up to about ten feet tall, bones cracking as they stretched out. His broken arm snapping and popping back in place as he made the change, and all his wounds healing as the skin shapeshifted around.

His legs now bending back just below the knee to resemble that of a dog so that he was standing on the front ball of his toes. His mouth now a furry muzzle filled with long sharp fangs; drool slobbering out the side of his mouth as he barked and growled like a deranged beast. His fingers growing out to be about four inches long, with an additional three inches of razor sharp claw like nails. He slowly rose from his crouch and stood to his full height. His clothes of course did not survive the transformation and he was now standing completely naked.
He had transformed into a Gnoll, a creature that was the mix of half a gnome and half a troll. They resembled a Hyena mixed with a man's body and packed with over 320 lbs of lean muscle. They were vicious creatures that traveled the land ripping human flesh from their bones and literally eating it for dinner. Capturing the DNA for this creature had almost gotten him killed in the past, but he had help and didn't have to do it alone. He was now going to use its power against the Vasto lorde.
He now spoke up, his voice a deep growling rumble "Itsuse, I'm done. I'll handle the other one. Keep Fujiko safe!"

As Learon was walking closer Kynn now charged forward with the speed of a rabid animal, running at 30 miles an hour to rush her head on. As soon as he was within ten feet of her he used his powerful hind legs to leap into the air and extending his arms straight out to his side and bringing them together as if he were clapping his hands. The attack would slash at Learon's face with both of his claws, slicing at her head in a X shape. If she were to be hit by the slash it would cut from the sides of her head and smash her face together to the center of her nose, ripping it to shreds with his razor sharp claws.

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm

"Itsuse, I'm done. I'll handle the other one. Keep Fujiko safe!" Itsuse turned to face him, with a surprised look on her face. "That's quite the transformation..." She had learned a bit about celtic lore in through her time teaching in shinōreijutsuin, so she remembered reading about gnolls, she had never seen one in the fles, even if it was a transformation. But Kynn didn't stay to talk, he was off at once, charging for Learon and attacked her with his now razor sharp claws; she was quite surprised to see him in this form and his speed was quite impressive. She backstepped swiftly to try and avoid his attack, but she was grazed along the sides of her face. "Damn you!.." she didn't expect this at all, he was just fast enough to catch her now. She didn't waste anytime retaliating though, she stepped up to him, and unleashed a flurry of kicks that would strike and the bridge of his nose, both side of his core and two more kicked aimed at both his right and left jaw. She seemed to be getting irritated, her attacks were proof of this.

Itsuse turned to look at the area she had blew Wedrolk to and slowly made her way in a arc toward Fujiko's meditating form, keeping an eye out of Wedrolk.
-----------------------

Fujiko continued to search as hard as she could for Gozeanna...(7 posts Left)

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:05 pm

OOC: Celtic lore is my favorite lore. ;)

Gnoll-Kynn's swipe grazed the side of Learon's head, but it wasn't enough to put her down. She now did a very fast flurry of deadly kicks that the average person wouldn't be able to dodge, let alone live through. As the attacks came for Gnoll-Kynn's head he raised his arms in a defensive position, very similar to how a boxer puts his hands up. He was able to block the attack aimed at his nose and by shifting his arms left and right he was able to deflect the blows aimed at his jaw as well. And although he could now run as fast as a Hyena at thirty miles an hour, he couldn't bring his arms back down fast enough to guard his body, and thought it best to just tense his muscles up to take the blows head on instead. Her kicks slammed into his sides as his muscles pulled taut to absorb the blow. Even with his advanced strength the attacks still knocked the wind out of him and sent him stumbling back. He let off a growl of fury and shook his fur out; taking in a deep breath to try and recover. The attacks hurt and it was starting to make him angry. He now charged straight for her with his right shoulder to knock her off her feet. 320 lbs of mutated monster muscle attempting to slam into her body. If the attack was successful he would then jump on top of her and ball both fist together to slam them straight down into her skull like a giant sledge hammer.

Meanwhile, Wedrolk now stood to his feet. With one arm he lifted the fallen wall off of his body and threw it across the plaza towards Itsuse. He didn't wait to see if it hit her or not, and charged her the moment it left his hands. If her vision was blocked by the piece of wall that was flying towards her then he would try a surprise attack by shooting a cero at her out of his mouth. Because he was still recovering there wasn't a lot of power behind the charged attack, but it would be enough to knock Itsuse off of her feet.

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 am

Itsuse heard the sound of the chunk of house coming at her, she turned around whipping her left arm at the wall and busting it in half as she stumbled back. She couldn't see for a second and that was Weldrolk's cero blew her off her feet. She hit the ground hard slid for a good distance, it she hadn't had armor, the weaker cero would have seriously hurt but it was shunted off for the most part, she did get up slow, turning to face Wedrolk and advancing on him as she she gathered a burst of reiastu into her right arm and shot it forward at his chest in an attempt to stun the male vasto lorde once she got within' 6ft, closely the gap quickly and twisting her body with a left hook that would hit him in the jaw and blow him back a good 15ft with a force akin to a cinder tiny car slamming into him...If the attacks hit. She seemed to be fighting a bit more conservatively now, but not pulling her punches by any means, she wanted to keep him more or less busy so she could keep Fujiko in her sight. She began to gather reiastu into her arms rapidly.

Although she wasn't watching him it looked like Kynn was doing well now with his transformation lending him power, he easily blocked most of the blows to Learon's surprise and despite him being shaken just a bit once two of her blows got through. Kynn's shoulder tackle hit her and the surprised her with it's force, but she braced for the impact and was able to use her off balanced state to spin into powerful kick that would meet and stop his attack above his head with her right, but she was knocked onto her back hard, immediately getting up to her feet. She was breathing quite hard now, but she was flustered, with a scowl in her small features. She advanced toward him and leaped in a roundhouse kick that would hit three times in total with her angered speed and power; his jaw was aimed at to shake him up, the next target was his right side to knock the wind from him and the three was to blow him off his feet as she ended in a crouch, the force of these simple looking kick was that of getting hit with a solid steel pole, both weight-wise and force wise.
------------------------------------------------------

(Fujiko could feel herself nearly there....soon Gozeanna would be found 6 posts left)

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:54 pm

OOC: I'm having trouble connecting to the site. :/

Wedrolk's mouth resembled a grin as his cero connected. He ran forward to follow the attack up with another one to take her down. As she came within six feet of him she twisted her body with a left hook. "Another left hook? Oh how deliciously predictable!"
This time he was ready for it and raised his own right arm so that the inside of her forearm connected with the outside of his own arm, he continued the motion and swept his right arm outwards to deflect her blow. He then, quite calmly, thrust his left hand open palm at her solar plexus. The result from getting hit by the blow would not only send her stumbling back a few feet away from him from the amount its power, but it would also suck all of the wind out from her lungs, leaving her gasping for air. Wedrolk was planning to tire her out and make her bow to his feet.

Kynn on the other hand was hard pressed with his own Vasto lorde. Her kick connected and prevented him from finishing her by crushing her skull. As he recovered from her attack she now came up with a three strike round house kick. This wasn't going to be good...
If Gnoll-Kynn had stayed in his small lighter form he may have been able to dodge all three attacks with his acrobatics, but in this big hulking form of muscle the only thing he could do was take the attacks head on. Just like before he brought his arms up in a defensive boxer like fashion to block the blow aimed at his face, and just like before he tensed his muscle so that the blow aimed at his side hit at full impact. He let off a grunt of pain as the second blow made contact with his ribs. If he took another one it might break; he needed to change tactics.

However, the last attack aimed to trip him was thwarted as he raised his large and powerful foot, and then slammed it straight down. The result would be that as her leg passed by to trip him, his clawed foot would land and crush her own leg under his monster sized foot. He opened his mouth and let off a slow angry growl. Spittle began dripping from in between his large gaping jagged teeth that resembled the mouth of a shark. If her leg were to be trapped under his foot, he would follow it up by reaching down to grab her throat between his clawed fingers.

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Itsuse wouldn't be caught so easily as her attack was blocked. She leaned her body away from the palm, whipping the back of her right hand at his attacking hand's wrist to deflect it to her away outside of her right side, then twisted her body sending a right hook at his solarplexes that upon impact would explode outward with her reiastu stored in that hand. The resulting force was enough to clear him off his feet, at least fracture his chest to weaken him and send his blasting through the air backward for a good 20 feet. It would take a good chunk of energy, but it would keep him down and gasping for air for a good minute or two (1 post) While he was down, she would use this time to catch her breath and began gathering energy once again in her arms. She was breathing fairly hard after that attack, the strain of bankai would get to her soon, but she didn't doubt they would be victorious; hopefully Fujiko would find Gozeanna soon...she was like a timed trump card at the moment...

Learon's foot was crushed under Kynn's foot and the pain was apparent on her face and she scream out in pain. Once she was grabbed by the throat, she whipped her good leg at his shoulder with a devastating force, in was an attempt to get free and the force was bone crushing to take his arm out of the equation. She was desperately trying to escape his grasp and she was as Itsuse and Wedrolk went at it from afar...she had to get to him to regroup...
----------------------------------

Meanwhile Fujiko was still in search of Gozeanna and the clock was running thin until she would find her. (5 Posts Left)

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

The blow hit Wedrolk directly and he doubled over from the attack, but didn't fall down. The force from the blow sent his feet sliding back across the ground a good 20 feet, but he kept his balance. He placed a hand to his chest in pain and began gasping for air. He didn't want to show weakness but the blow did a lot of damage to him. His face remained a emotionless mask as he breathed in and out. He caught a glimpse of Learon and nodded his head to her. He would try to regroup to assist her. Maybe they could team up to take out the humans and the strange shapeshifting creature. He crossed his right leg over his left and slowly began walking to his side to reach Learon; all the while keeping his eyes on Itsuse. He kept his left hand on his chest and he raised his right hand up in a defense stance in case she tried to attack him. He began gathering reiastu for his next attack.

Meanwhile, Kynn was attempting to reach down and choke Learon to crush her windpipe. He didn't expect her leg to shoot up and hit him in the shoulder. He heard a loud snap as the powerful blow connected and sent him stumbling back. He let off a howl of rage as his arm was broken for a second time. He fell to his knee and grabbed his arm in pain. He would have to shift the bone back together and heal it again, but it would take time. He forced himself to stand back on his feet, he couldn't let his guard down...
He growled out "Itsuse, how much more time!? I don't know how much longer I can keep this up!"
Kynn was a magic user and a sword fighter. He liked to keep his distance with fast, quick, long range attacks. Learon kept getting in close and the result was that he wasn't fairing very well. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Wedrolk moving closer to him. "Oh great... This is looking bad." It looked like Itsuse had wounded him, but he wondered just how severe the damage was...

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Itsuse wouldn't let Wedrolk near his ally, damned if he would be able to help her! She moved with Wedrolk, watched him as he clutched his chest, it would seem he was hurt, although he kept a straight face. She had built alot of reiatsu now; she could feel the warmth in her arms. Learon immediately began to circle around Kynn limping heavily on her foot, the pain shooting through her body with every step. She halted and began charging a cero in her palm, she would have to keep Kynn away, she couldn't keep up her speed like this and the painful was unbearable. Itsuse wouldn't let Wedrolk think about backing up his ally though, she was going to back Kynn up now! "Ikimi no Voyevoda!" At once the energy that had been stored in her arm was spread throughout her body, and the pure surge of power through her form would make her wince with the pressure as she was on the move....or was she? She seemed to stop moving completely now...until her form literally reappeared a good 10ft to the right of where she once was with a soft plume of dust, and then she vanished once more, rush to Kynn's aid with a speed that to increase as the blasts of reiatsu left her soles.

Learon felt the reiastu thick in the air as Itsuse approach and then...she was struck by a right hook in the jaw...the freight train that was Itsuse had literally reached Kynn possibly before Wedrolk or Learon knew was was coming. Learon would brace herself, taking a deep stance with her bad leg despite the pain, but then still, she was blown clear away, hurtling through the forest a good 30ft easy and another 10ft as she recovered through the air. Itsuse wasn't finished yet, the remainder of her fantastic energy was shot toward Wedrolk in a thunderous clap of her hands in a wave of reiastu with the force of a semi and it would plow him back across the barren area they were fighting in for a good 20ft. Afterwards, the effects could be seen, the ring of her bankai crumpled away into the air after shattering like a delicate glass and her armor covering her top half did the same; she was only garbed in the lower armor now.

"Kynn let's move, we need to get back to Fujiko.." She nodded to Kynn and walked back into the field toward Fujiko. Poor woman looked like hell, with her body covered in a thick layer of sweat, bruises and small wounds. Her attack would hopefully buy them some kind of resting time and even enough time to walk all the way to Fujiko. Itsuse muscles could be seen twitching quite hard as her muscles reacted to the over stimulation. The pain was making it harder to move, but she knew the price of her ability, it was a double headed spear, it hit the enemy with the full power of her body and bankai, but it hit her as well, albiet the effects weren't completely unbearable. "I felt something...sensei's power in changing..it seems a bit more controlled, can you feel it? I think she might be up to something, and we need to hold them off until she's done.."

Fujiko was nearly there, she could feeling Gozeanna growing closer and her power stabilizing more, she would soon reach her, and she would set her plan into motion. Of course her reiastu would be felt by the vasto lordes and if they could stop her, then this fight would be damn nearly over...for them. It was a cliche' feeling, having to protect some kind of 'last hope' for surviving the battle, but Itsuse was up for the challenge, she was already challenging more energy into her arms again. "I can't move that fast again, we need to keep her protected. I won't give you the big 'we need to do this speech' it's do or die time.." Itsuse nodded to him; she hadn't gotten use to his looking like that yet, anyone that saw them would think they looked outlandishly strange, a beat up lithe woman with a sports bra top and the lower armor of a knight, walking next to a gnoll who was clutching a broken arm..either way she had to get back in a combat mindset, they were still in hot water...

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:52 pm

OOC: Yay! I was able to get to the page without any errors! :D

Wedrolk put his arms up in a X shape to try and block the blow, but it didn't do much good. He was able to repel the force for a good two seconds before the energy slid him back and sent him spiraling through the air like a rag doll. He hit the ground and toppled into a useless heap on the ground. At first it looked like he was dead until he slowly stirred and began to pull himself back up to a single knee. He was breathing hard and the damage clearly had a huge effect on him.

In one moment, Kynn was looking at Learon charging up a cero to kill him, and in the next moment she was getting punched by a devastating right hook by Itsuse. Kynn's head couldn't move fast enough to see Learon blast off by the blow. Itsuse and Fujiko were his kind of women. Black hair, small, well built, and as tough as a loup garou on steroids. He was glad they were on his side... er... for now. He didn't know what Fujiko would think after the battle seeing how he tried to kill her spirit thing. He would have told Itsuse how beautiful she was if he weren't in so much pain, and in the middle of battle. His arm was broken for the second time in this fight, and he would once more need to mend it back together. He began to whimper like a small wolf cub in pain. If he were in a humanoid form he would most likely be crying like a child.

He looked up to Itsuse and nodded his head as she spoke. "Right... L-let's go." He growled as he pushed himself to stand and follow Itsuse back to Fujiko's side.
"I felt something...sensei's power in changing..it seems a bit more controlled, can you feel it? I think she might be up to something, and we need to hold them off until she's done.."

Feel something...?
Kynn thought to himself.
I didn't feel a thing...
Kynn had a very limited sense for when it came to magical energy. He had to concentrate twice as hard to pick up on the flow of mana from another being that was close to him. This was due to the fact that he was self taught for the most part in how to use magic. The lack of proper training left him without a lot of base skills that he should have learned when starting out. As a result, he used his wizard's sight to compensate.
Without the sight he couldn't tell a master wizard from a fledgling child. He didn't want to appear to be foolish in front of her so he decided to play along.
"Uhh... Yes. I feel it too. Umm... I mean, I sense it...?"
He let off another whimper of pain and dropped down to one knee.

Meanwhile, Wedrolk was now fully back on his feet and ready to fight. He let off a roar that sounded like a lion and echoed like thunder. He was in a rage that the human woman bested him in battle. In the center of his roaring mouth a cero began to form. First spinning slowly, and quickly picking up speed. He would wait for Learon to regroup before shooting it off. Kynn spotted the Vasto lorde and decided to warn Itsuse.

"Ugh. The battle's not done yet. We've got trouble. Prepare yourself...."
Kynn began the preparations of shifting forms once more. Both the Vasto lordes and Itsuse were fighting at a level he couldn't keep up with. He would need something a bit more nimble to even the odds...

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Just a bit longer...the thought in Itsuse's mind, but how much longer could they hold their ground? She watched as Wedrolk was already to his feet. She would have a shitton of paper work after this; but Fujiko's cam on her clothing and the equipment she brought was still active...the entire fight was being recorded and analyzed by the twelfth Division as well as the reiastu information and the like. As Kynn began to shift forms again, Itsuse released the built up reiatsu in her arms to repair her lost armor, as it repaired, the color of the armor that she replaced was no longer midnight black, it had faded to a smoky gray, a sign of weakened reiastu; and despite that, her head would be exposed.

This was going to be hard...Kynn was changing and at the beginning of the fight, she had enough strength to easily hold them off, but not stop them, just hold them off..then she had an idea. She placed a hand on Kynn shoulder and sent her reiatsu straight through his body to speed up the transformation. He wouldn't need to take any time if he could change faster, they they would be more formidable if they attacked in tandem.Learon was back up, and her leg had heal...hollow rapid regeneration, although the leg was healed, the pain still was tremendous and she still limped like hell. She was on her way back to the battlefield and she was pissed...her reiastu could be felt in the air like a thick blanket. How in the hell could she still be this powerful? They had been fighting for hours on end, herself as well as Kynn, weren't going to last forever...hell they might not last through this attack.

Come on Sensei get the lead out...we need this plan to work. Thought Itsuse as she fed her reiatsu through Kynn, the armor she replaced began to chip away just a bit. Fujiko was trying her hardest to find Gozeanna, she was so close, and the energy she built up was getting easier to control..(3 posts left)

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightcaster on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

The change would only seem drastic to outside eyes, but for Kynn he wasn't changing that much. Thanks to Itsuse it helped speed up the process as she lent him her power. The first thing he changed was his darn arm. He snapped the bones back in place and healed the wounded muscles. Next was his skin. The fur on his back raised up like a wolf that had hackles. Fur bristling as he began to growl and whimper from the pain. His height and body mass remained the same, but his appearance changed to a more humanoid form. The legs that once resembled a Hyena now looked like that of a man, bones snapping as they took on their new form. The arms and claws remained the same. The head also shifted to a humanoid face, but it only had eyes. He had changed the thick packed fur into shiny black and silver scales of a Wyvern, packed close together like chain mail. His face look almost reptilian as the nose only had two small slits, and there was no mouth that could be located. Only smooth ebony black scales. The strange blue cat eyes flicked around as he scanned the area.

As the fur changed to scales, the hair on his head regrew back into a shoulder length braid that resembled a medieval helmet with horse hair sticking out the top of it. The end result would look like full black body armor, very close to Itsuse's armor, but it was made of scales instead. He was running low on energy, but hopefully the new armor would help him put up a better defense without slowing him down. As if it were not obvious, it was not really armor, just his skin. He was standing completely naked as a Wyvern-man.

"Thank you, Itsuse. This is the third time now that you have assisted me. I owe you big."
His voice was muffled from being covered by the scales. He would have smiled at her if he had a mouth. He now stood up straight for the next round of the fight.

((I'm stalling a bit so Fujiko can rejoin us.)) :D

Lightcaster
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!