Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge

Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge

a part of “Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

{See inside for details}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 am

Thanks Ami. As for your questions I can answer them. You will be starting away from me and it is Kouta's job to seek you out and bond you to her. You do not know me, but it is possible that you know of the bond of lock and key as it is a country wide legend and you do have the lock necklace.

As for the sea/ice dragons. That should be fine, I couldn't find any good tattoo marking's either. So long as you do not make it too much like a normal dragon then you'd be fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 am

@Lumana: Yes, accepted. I do like her, though I can't see the photo. Of course, I'm using a school computer, so that might be the reason.

@Ari: Yes, Lumana answered all our questions correctly. I can't wait to see your character. I'll have a wanted ad up after class. But for now, on to speech class and then accounting. Joy :/
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks Twili. You'll be able to see it at home (I can't see it right now either, stupid school blockers). I tried to recruit some other people but no one responded. You might want to ask Talisman, he was in the original Bond of Lock and Key (I believe) and he is an excellent writer. If not, well I can always double up on characters.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 pm

I would be willing to double up too, if needed.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Ok i sended in my character sheet if you want me to change something please tell me :) by the way lumana i can't see your characters picture for some reason :/ I just found a serpent i also puted a question / idea in some text after my serpent picture like this ((>> idea here <<)) where it says idea here that is where i typed the idea in my sheet asking about it does have arms but no legs kinda asking if it can atleast have legs and be fast incase he neds to fight on land in that form legless is kinda dunno deadly to have no leggs? xD and fast to be able to run away if needed or instead of fast he may have wings?

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Eh, he can be fast. No wings, he'd be too much of a dragon, ya know? And as of right now, we have two humans and two demonics. In reality, we could just start posting, and say there are only four gaurdians, instead of eight, and then we could perhaps double up the elements if we needed, or we could try and promote this a little more and see if we can get the other four characters. What do you think guys?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:06 pm

We can start with what we have and double up if we want to. Bri and I can get pairing 3 up and running if we want too.

Ami, oh my god lol. Kain's going to be distrustful of Kouta because she's human and Kouta is going to be distrustful of Kain because he's connected to the Moonlight Bandits. I can sense it will take awhile before either of them come close to liking each other.

EDIT:
Here Ami, I uploaded it to Tinypic, you should be good now.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Alrighty then. Might as well get posting :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 am

I'll put a post up in an hour during my lunch time. (I'm not hungry today) I should finish it in that 40 minute period because I'm really to tired and my brain isn't really on today, but we'll see. If not I'll have it finished in like 3 hours.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Do we plan to make our characters meet their match ASAP, or make the story solo for a while?

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:36 pm

try to get them to meet within the first few posts or so. The key and the lock will glow when they get within 1 mile or so of each other :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've come down with a cold and I am barely keeping up with school and fighting the cold at the same time. I will try to post tonight though.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 am

I hope people post soon :/ Yeah, I get your problem Lumana, take your time. :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Writing a post now. :)

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:29 am

Sorry for the long delay. I got sick. Or did I remember to post up. Can't remember, still sick, but better. Only managed to get on today. :3. If I didn't, il try after school. If I can't, warfare. If I did, happyface. G2g now. D:
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 am

Hey all sorry i havn't posted some days my comuter died -_- right now i am on a friends pc sometimes getting my pc fixed as soon as possible

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:48 am

OK i posted if you want me to seperate some lines of text then tell me :) so i can fix it to be able to read it better i think :/ anyway again sorry that i did post lately here.

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:53 am

Ok i made some changes on my post hope it's good now sorry if my grammar is bad :/ doing my best to put them on the right places examples would be appriciated to be send to my mail box :)

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 am

Hey where are all the other roleplayers at?

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Hmm. Amigamaru, this is just an idea but perhaps for now you should play your own partner until we can get a player for him/her? I just hate seeing a character alone in a partner-based RP.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!