Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Hate You|uoY evoL I

I Hate You-uoY evoL I

a part of “I Hate You|uoY evoL I”, a fictional universe by phooka.

They came for revenge, not expecting to fall in love...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Hate You|uoY evoL I”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Hate You-uoY evoL I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:31 pm

So, i finished him. I hope he is too your liking. If there is something you need me to change, feel free to tell me. I will however be changing the font and some other aspects of the skelly when i have some more time, most likely tmw. So anyways, tell me if something is HORRIBLY wrong, like a mistake my beta (even though i love her very much) might have overlook, or something you rather me not say or have in there. Anyways, enough with my rambling, good night!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:46 am

Yay! I love them all, we're only waiting on desire's character now! (Yes, I added a character just for desire!) So, I'll start the roleplay after get home from school. The humans will have just found the skeleton, and the demons have just sensed that the pendant has been moved. Within a few posts, the demons should get to the castle. That's when the fun begins. The demons will arive in the evening (in the roleplay) and then they'll have 6 days until the full moon. Okay, then. See you guys after school!

@freakofnature Also, can you put on your character sheet that his last name is Makoto, all of the demon's last names are Makoto.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Yay!!!

So.. btw. Are the Demon's parents still around? Or are Silvia and Mukuro kinda incharge because of their ages? I was thinking about having Silvia the calm, secret mother of sorts.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:37 pm

I really don't think they have parents, I think an uuber long time ago they sort of met, and banded together and became a family, it's probably just been so long that they don't remember that they aren't really related, so yeah, Silvia can, of course, be the motherly type with the others.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Ohhh okay. I assumed the demons were siblings also. Thanks.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Submitted my character (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Okay, I posted, it's a terrible post, but it's a post.
Demons can post, since Ichigo moved the pendant, so they should be plotting to get on their way. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry Finally finished character. To much stuff to do. Heh but hes finished. Hope you likey.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:57 pm

posted. Hope it's alright. Not my favorite, but it's up (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:53 pm

I posted :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:29 pm

I posted! Just tell me if I need to change anything!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Everyone's posts so far are great! I'll post again after a few more people post.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Please tell me someone got my reference! T.T

Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:57 pm

I have no idea what that is.....

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Okay, earlier I sent out PM's telling those who hadn't posted yet that posting has in fact started. I'm going to post again now, we can do some interacting. I don't want it to get the others lost, but I also want to keep it going at a nice pace.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:56 pm

0.0 You guys are f***ing kidding me. None of you have watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? My gosh. You HAVE to watch it!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 pm

..........How old are you? My little pony?
Well, I shouldn't be one to judge i watch the backyardigans with my little cousins.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Jeez. The new animation and story line is really good. There was a study that showed that even 15-30 year old men watch it without embarrassment.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

My little pony? Sorry, no, I haven't seen it. :\
I'm more of a Backyardigans and Wonderpets type of girl myself.
What's gonna work? Teamwork! What's gonna work? Teamwork! There's an animal in trouble! There's a...
Ehem, anyway. I actually won't be posting tonight. My internet's gone wacky, but I'll try to post tomorrow, because it should be better by then.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 am

Ah, sorry guys. I went to an Anime Con here in the nice and hot AZ sun, first ever actually, and i was like...bursting with happiness. ANYWAYS, i'll get my post up now, sorry bout that. ^^ i had so much fun. Rhode is the best person to Cosplay as, for my FIRST cosplay. (still really happy, since i just got home and stuff)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!